When Lee Jinki Became A Rabbit

When Lee Jinki Became A Rabbit

 

 
   

 When Lee Jinki Became a Rabbit

 

The door cracked open, Key entered Jinki’s room with a glass of milk to wake him up as usual.  He raised his eyebrow when he saw no one in there.  He placed the glass on the nightstand and grabbed Jinki’s towel that lay on the parquet near the table. He jumped; almost scream as he saw a little white rabbit crawling under it.

He knelt, touched that little thing to make sure it alive. The rabbit rubbed his cheek on Key’s hand and it sniffed his fingers.  Key touched the rabbit’s nape then placed it on his lap gently. There’s something weird that flashed in his mind when the rabbit sniffed on his sweater intensely. His sweater had a smell of fried chicken, Jinki loves chicken and this rabbit seemed attracted by the smell, so . . .

This rabbit must be Lee Jinki.

But, how could that guy suddenly became a rabbit? Was he being cursed by witch or shaman? Did he do something wrong? Did he . . .

Key placed his hand over his mouth. He did, he cursed Jinki every day because he always asked him to buy chicken for their meal.  He patted its head, regretting his bad words to Jinki. Key lifted the rabbit in front of his face, rubbed his nose to the rabbit’s as he pecked its mouth.

“What are you doing, Key?”

“Jinki? Oh my God, you can speak!!”

“Of course, I can speak.”

“Please, please, please, forgive me. I promise to do anything to make you become a human again. I swear, Lee jinki, in the name of God.”

“I’m human, Kim Kibum.” Key felt someone pressed his back and wrapped hands around his waist. “Why did you kiss the rabbit?”

Key felt relieved as he turned his head and saw Jinki smiled at him. “Oh, God! Where’ve you been?”

“I showered. I want to get my towel then I saw you kiss the rabbit. ”

Key blushed, he felt like the most stupid person in the world. He bet that Jinki would laugh ‘till die if he told him the truth. Jinki ruffled the younger hair gently and took the towel on Key’s lap.

“It’s okay, Key. I’ll be there after five minutes.”

Key got up, pulled Jinki’s arm then crushed his lips on the elder’s cheek. “Don’t be stupid or you’ll become a rabbit.”

 

 

15.12.12

01.34 a.m.

© Jinggibells