Sunrise

The Winter When We Fell In Love

 

Walking along the snow covered street of Seoul with a camera in his hand , Myungsoo fought with the cold weather surrounding him . He maked his way toward beach quickly not wanting to miss the sunrise .
When reached he took seat on the neaby bench facing the quiet and empty beach just infront of him . Holding onto his bottle of hot coffee to keep his hands warm , he enjoyed the view of the beach , taking a last sip of his coffee he then took his camera and start taking pictures of his surrounding .
Suddently his eyes caught a female figure walking on the beach , she was wearing a trench coat , walking while looking at the beach.
Myungsoo's eyes didn't leave her , he even started to take some pictures of her , completly forgot that the sun was actually raising . He stood up from his seat and slowly walked toward her, still taking pictures of her with the sun shining on her face she was just .
"Beautiful" he mumbled but it was clear and loud enough for the young woman to hear .
She slowly turned toward Myungsoo and look at him .
Both of them were looking at each other eyes , it looked like the time has stopped when he saw her face , she seemed to have the same age as him , her brown hair were dancing along with the wind , her beautiful brown eyes and with the sun raising behind her she looked like an angel to him . 
"Sorry did you said something ? "
He could feel his heart beating faster and faster when she talked , her voice was so sweet and soft it was so .
"Adorable" he mumbled his thought again, he mentaly facepalmed himself .
"Sorry , what ?" She tilted her head gently , the cute sight maded the young men blushing a little .
"Oh uhmm i-i just said that i founded you beautiful and adorable" he said while scratching the back of his head akwardly while looking down as he fell his face become warm.
"Oh really ? Thank you ! I actually thought that you said hi " she giggled . Her cuteness was just killing Myungsoo , he bited his lips then smile awkwardly.
"I should have maybe started from here , I'm Myungsoo nice to meet you ?" He held out his hand at her , she gladly shook his hand and smiled , her eyes transforming into two cresent moon.
"Hyuna ! Kim Hyuna nice to meet you too Myungsoo ssi !" She said then giggled in the end making Myungsoo bite his lower lip trying hard to not smile like a fool.
"Just call me Myungsoo it's fine " he smiled then continued.
"What bring you here that early" he asked and she just smiled and turned toward the beach, watching the sun rising .
"Just watching the sunrise " she then turned her head back toward him .
"What about you ? " she smiled and he also smiled back.
" same , and i wanted to take some pictures too " he showed her the camera that was hanging around his neck . 
Both of them talked happily and stayed together all day. Both of them then continued to see each other since a few weeks , one day both of them were walking along the street , enjoying their warm drinks while chatting happily.
"I can't believe you did that ! " she laughed while looking at him .
"Oh but i did , when my little brother was born all my parents attention was on him so i would always ran around inside the house " he laughed with her .
Both of them became realy close during those few weeks , they would often go out to eat or watch a movie or simply chat together .
As they walked toward Hyuna's house , it was kind of dark already so Myungsoo offered to walk Hyuna home . Both of them were walking beside each other . Myungsoo then noticed that her cheeks were red frol the cold and that she didn't a scarf so he took off his and gently wrapped it around her neck .
"Babo wear a scarf next time , it's supa cold outside you know ? " he pinched her cheek gently while smiling sweetly while patting her head gently . She felt herself blushing and pouted before burries her nose in the scarf . He laughed as she pouted then they continued to walk . Hyuna smiled as she inhaled his scent on his scarf . Since both of them were walking clise to each other , their hands didn't stop brushing against each other , both of them were blushing and just when Hyuna wanted to puts her hand inside her coat's pocket , she feel his hand wrapping around hers , holding it gently before he walked closer to her , he looked at her and smiled .
 
3 Years later . . .
 
" Honey i'm home" Myungsoo smiled as he entered inside his house , looking for his beloved wife.
" Appa ! Appa ! Appa ! " A little boy runned toward him , opening his arm and looking up at him with pouting lips and puppy eyes.
" Hey there baby boy , how was your day ?" Myungsoo asked as he carried his son in his arm .
" Mwissed appa !" The one years boy hugged and nuzzled to his father neck , Myungsoo just smiled and puts his bag down before taking his hsoes off and closed the door , then suddently a voice welcomed him.
 
"You're home early today honey " Hyuna was standing in the kitchen , a cute pink apron wrapped around her waist , she then walked toward Myungsoo and planted a kiss on his cheek.
 
" Yeah , well i missed my wife " He smiles and pecked her forehead gently then looked in her eyes , both of them were lost in their world until they heard their son whining.
 
"Ummaaa huuunwwgryy " he pouted while tugging on his mom's shirt .
 
Myungsoo and Hyuna were married for already 2 Years , they dated for about 1 years and now have a one years old baby boy  . Both of them were happy and were even waiting for another baby .
 
 
THE END
 
__________________________________________
 
 
OMG sorry it was kind of rushed >< sorry if there's mistakes i will corect them later ! 
Anyway here was my first oneshot and story on AFF Hope you guys like it , take care ! ^^