Final

The Next Morning

The next morning.     You woke up the next morning with Donghae next to you. You smiled but then remembered that he was late last night. You went to the bathroom to do your business and other things then came out to see him still asleep. *sigh* "I guess I'll just make breakfast then". You walked into the kitchen and started getting things out to make pancakes. All of a sudden you felt arms wrap around your waist and a chin on your shoulder. "Are you mad?" What kind of stupid question was that of course you were mad. "What time did you come home last night?" you asked him. "Um.Around 1 in the morning. Why?" Did he totally forget about what he told me. "You said you would be home by 9. 3 hours earlier then the time you actually came home that's why." You dropped the spatula you were cooking with and went marching into the bedroom you both shared. You closed the door but heard his footsteps.  You heard the door open and then close. "Should have locked the door" you thought. "You I'm so sorry I totally forgot. Kangin and Siwon wanted to buy everyone food and drinks then they all got drunk and I needed to take everyone home me and Ryeowook were the only ones sober." "This always happens and I get over it but you could have called and you made such a big deals about me staying up so you can give me a huge surprise." You eyes started watering not because this has happened over 20 times and you understand that since he is an idol this would happen but you always get your hopes up and believe him every time. "I know and I always hate myself for doing this. And do you still want to see your surprise I feel like when you see it you'll be so happy" he said it with a smile so you needed to see what it was. "Sure lets see what it is" "Ok, close your eyes first ok. " You closed your eyes. "Ok open them" You open your eyes only to see a HUGE stuffed panda in you room and next to it was a cute little stuffed deer (sorry Tao and Luhan biased too). "Oh my goodness! Thank you so much". You went up to him and kissed him on the lips. "Are you still mad at me?" "I was never mad I was just disappointed that this happened that's all" "I'm sorry about that." He gave you a peck on the lips. "I love you " "Love you too"