Song Ji eun introduction!! XD

I'll always be there for you!!

tumblr_mfx9smvtc01qg5nyao1_250.gif tumblr_mfvjxggDVV1r8j23ho2_250.jpg tumblr_mfx9smvtc01qg5nyao2_250.gif

 

Name: Song Ji eun

Age: 18

Background information/story: Ever since her parents went aboard to continue their business when she was 5 years old she's been living with her brother Sunggyu.

Her brother is really protective about her and always looks after her. She feels really insure when Sunggyu isn't around however ever since Sunggyu joined as a trainee in Woollim Ent he started spend less time with her so she decided to join a new company called TSent.

She gets selected and joins a five member group including Hyosung, Hyorin, Zinger and Sunhwa. In just few minutes they get really close with each other. Since they didn't have their own practice room they would have to use CUBE company's practice rom.

CUBE was also thinking of making a new 6 member called BEAST! Jieun always used to secretly stay behind and practice when everyone left.

One day Ji eun was practicing when the lights went out! She got really scared and started to run outside then she suddenly bangged against a person.

She thought it was Sunggyu since he said he was gonna pick her up and hugged him. After few minutes the lights went back on. She was still hugging him and she let go only to find not her brother but Yoon Doojoon who she had a major crush on.

She was surprised and apologised a million time. Doojoon chuckled and asked her if she was the girl that he always sees practicing after everyone left. Ji eun was a bit embarassed but shyly nodded.

Doojoon then confessed to her by saying: I don't know why but I always get really nervous whenever I see you. I have always admired you for your determination and the way you never give up. You inspire me. I know we haven't really talked that much but my eyes always search for you. I've never felt this way before for anyone else but you. I don't know if you feel the same about me but will you be my girlfriend? 

Ji eun was shocked at the sudden confession and jut merely nodded and hugged him. After that BEAST and SECRET debuted together and even though they were busy with their own schedule but they somehow found time for each other.

Ji eun was always the quiet and shy one in SECRET. Even though she had a really good voice she was always pushed aside by Hyorin. Sunhwa got famous since she joined Invincible youth. Soon after Hyosung joined Oh my school and joined Sunhwa with popularity!

Zinger was noted as the best and y dancer in SECERT ever since she did Hyuna's change dance in a variety show. Hyorin was known as the Korea's Beyonce and was extremely popular with her fabulous vocals. However Ji eun was just an another member in SECRET and everyone thought apart from her face she has nothing.

But they were wrong Ji eun had enough talents to show everyone but just wasn't confident enough to let it out. However she never stopped practicing to be better. Doojoon always supported her and stayed by her side. Ji eun promised to be more confident and show everyone what she has.

One day she found her one chance when she was asked to join Immortal Song season 2. Since then she was more noticed not only being the pretty member but as a better singer and dancer. Ever since then she got more popular. had more fans, got invitations to variety shows. 

She was asked out by a lot of male idol but she kept rejecting them abviously since she is with Doojoon. Doojoon got a bit jealous from the continous confession Ji eun got so he decided to make their relationship official.

Numerous headlines were made about their relationship. A lot of male and female idols were heart broken but they acknowledge the truth. They were known as the ideal couple that everyone was jealous about. Ji eun was more confident and less scared about their relationship. Ji eun was living her ideal life but the future holds something else.