The Incident....

Not Until Now....

"SoHee-ah we need to work on the Science project..." SooYoung spoke as me , her and YoonA walk out from Science and walk outside while she was going on and on... where is Kai Oppa?...ugh! I tip toe to see over the silver black gate. WHY DOES THAT DAMN GATE HAVE TO BLOCK OUR LOVE!.

All of a sudden I see Kai Oppa with his friends...hmm I think the bacon and egg guy..they leave him and walk of together and Kai goes the opposite direction. I was disturbed by my own thoughts as SooYoung hit me on the head.

"YAH! SoHee you even listening what is with you?! these days..."she babbled off

"Kai Oppa!"I exclaimed happily waving he turns and recognizes me and shakes his head running away...good thing the gate is open! I run over quickly.

"SoHee! COME BACK HERE YOU'LL GET CAUGHT!"YoonA commanded I ignored and run towards him quickly grabbing his arm linking it with mine.

"Oppa!"I spoke he groaned and kept walking trying to shake me off his arm.

"I demand you stop holding me or I will call the security guards to arrest you"he threatened.

"But Oppa I brought you something! remember when we were kids? how you always went to my concerts?"I asked he looked at me with curiousity.I rolled my eyes with a smile and gave him the 1 piece of rectangular paper.

He looked at it and turned back to me.

"Mwoya?"he asked coldly I giggled

"It's a ticket to my ballet concert on Christmas I'm playing lead as Cinderella"I replied he glared at me

"Aniyo I don't want it I have tons of better things to do on Christmas"he spoke giving it back I shook my head

"O-oppa I thought you like dancing"I told him

"My type of dancing is hard and detailed Ballet is just stupid and for little girls who are dreaming to be princesses"he explained harshly ... what has gotten into you Oppa?

"Oppa you have to come please jebal Oppa!"I pleaded he groaned in frustration

"NO I already told you now go away here!"he growled giving me back my ticket. I didn't take it back.

"Fine you don't want it I don't want it I'll just do the favor and no one will have it"he spoke..what's that supposed to mean?..

 

RRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIPPPP!!!

 

...

"Wae?"I asked holding back the tears that was my last ticket and I pleaded for it he chuckled evily.

"I've done you a favor of course there you have it"with that he walked away I kneeled down and picked up the ripped pieces of paper. Suddenly I saw feet so I looked up to see a boy. It's one of those new boys that joined the school recently.

"Excuse me Miss are you alright?"he asked kindly I nodded he was handsome.

"I am"I replied he puts his hand out but I just stand up and brush the imaginary dirt on my skirt he puts his hand down.

...

Well this is awkward...

"My name is Liu Luhan I'm new around here"he introduced

"Annyeonghaseyo Luhan-sshi"I spoke bowing respectively.

"No need to call me with the sshi , call me Oppa instead"he spoke I smiled

"Sure Luhan Oppa"

"So what's a pretty girl doing at the boys side of the school?"he asked I blushed and looked down.

"Oh um I just wanted to visit a friend of mine"I lied

"Well I'll walk you back to the gate if you want..."as he talked I saw something from the background ....Kai?

...he was hugging someone... a girl? could it be?

"I need to go Luhan ssh- I mean Oppa it was nice seeing you I gotta go"I spoke quickly not wanting to see more of the scene.

Luhan's P.O.V

I didn't even get to know her name...

MY P.O.V

Who could that girl be? more importantly what's Kai's buisness with her? I walked inside my dorm and see Jessica and Tiffany looking and talking to each other about something on the IPAD while SooYoung was dancing around the room and YoonA was using her phone.

"I'm back"I spoke they looked up and gathered

"Where were you Miss Kai?"YoonA asked

"We were waiting here forever"SooYoung spoke

"No worries guys I was just seeing someone"I replied

"Would that someone be Kai?"Jessica asked

"Maybe"I told

"Speaking of Kim Jongin he's on the Seoul A Gossip"Tiffany spoke

"Eh?!"all of us except Tiffany and Jessica exclaimed

"Yeah turns out he's been seeing this mysterious girl over the weeks and no one knows who she is all the girls are super sad though"Jessica explained.

So he is seeing a girl... after all these years it was for nothing

"Don't worry SoHee the girl might be a sister or cousin no one is sure right?...RIGHT?!"SooYoung spoke turning to Sica and Tif

"Yeah... related"I replied silently

"SoHee-ah gwaenchanayo?"the 4 asked worriedly I smiled slightly

"Deh I'm going to sleep now"I spoke hurrying off to bed

"Are you sure?"YoonA asked I nodded and tucked myself in closing my eyes maybe this will go away tomorrow...

 

THE NEXT DAY

There's Kai! I can go to him!

"Op-"before I had a chance to finish the same looking girl wearing posh casual supermodel style clothes came to him hugging him tightly...WTF SHE DOESN'T EVEN GO TO THIS SCHOOL!.

AISH! ... although Kai looks happy . Should I give up on him I just don't know what to do anymore...

"I like you"I mumbled "Oppa..why can't you see it?"I asked hurrying off the opposite side...

 

Kai's P.O.V

"Yah Kai Oppa!"a recognized voice shouted I turned to see my childhood lover Maeli come this way I smile and wave hi.

She hugs me and I hug back

"Lets go have lunch Oppa my treat"she spoke I smiled

"Sure"I answered...something isn't right...it's to quiet.. SoHee isn't here to bug me...COULD THIS FINALLY MEAN SHE'S GIVEN UP? I was cut of with my thoughts when Maeli spoke.

"Oppa you coming?"she asks linking my arm looking up to my eyes

"Deh kaja"I replied hurrying off with her... why don't I feel any happiness.

 

My P.O.V

Ballet. one word that he used to see me and love watching...why doesn't he love it now? it seems as if he doesn't like me anymore and we are total strangers.

"Ok ladies get dressed and we'll get started shall we?"my ballet instructor Mrs Bo instructed I got quickly dress in my ballet dress and shoes I didn't put my hair up this time as I didn't feel like it.

"Miss Park do some practicing on your Cinderella piece and girls do some training of any movements and flexibility" Miss Bo spoke we all nodded and agreed and headed straight of to work.

I took a deep breath and did the movements and dance routines of the piece. I couldn't help but thinking of Kai though...

 

Flashback when we were 6 back garden...

 

"Kai Oppa what would you like to be when you grow up?"I asked him

"I would like to be a dancer"he spoke

"If you would like to be a dancer than I will be one too!"I replied with excitement

"What type of dancer SoHee-ah?"he asked

"Hmmmph"I mumbled while thinking.."Ummm I would like to be a.... Ballerina!"I spoke "A ballerina princess"I told him

"Good choice SoHee-ah"he replied I giggled

"Oppa when you grow up will you have a girlfriend?"I asked he sat up and faced me

"Girlfriend? I think so I really hope I do"he spoke

"Is it going to be that Unnie I always see you around with... MaeLi?"I asked folding my arms.

"Why would you say that?"he asked

"Well your always with her all romantic lovey dovey you hug and show skinship"

"If I was even to be with her just know this out of all the girls I see the one that will always be in my eyes is you..."he spoke

"Promise me that Oppa"

"I promise beautiful"he spoke...

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

A tear fell from one of my eyes...WAE why! he never calls me beautiful ever again he never kept his promise he never treated me as he did before..I just don't know and I will never know. I was so far doing my spin getting ready  for a echappe.

All the moments now that I see Kai with that girl were drawn to appearing...

My face was ready to tear up

I jump and was about to land

CRRRACCKK!

"AH!"I screamed as I fell onto the floor my ankle!...

 

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

SoHee screamed in pain and tears shooted out of her eyes as she held onto her foot all the girls in the ballet class and so did the teacher rush over to her.

"SoHee-ah are you ok?"they all asked worriedly SoHee tried to move her ankle but it didn't work she yelped in pain again all she kept thinking about in those tears was the fact she failed Kai

 

 

and Kai failed her...