HONEST

Over The Rainbow

One day, you was shopping in the supermarket. You was walking slowly, looked around to search you requirement, and pushed the trolley slowly. 

" Yak!! Hyori-ah!" you heard somevoice call from behind you. 

You was to turn behind and looked someone smiling. 

" Kyuhyun-ah?" you mumbling and shock. 

" Ne. How are you?" he smiling and walk toward for you. 

" Fine. What are you doing in here?" you still confused. You never think met Kyuhyun in there. 

" What? Hahaha..." he laugh loudly. Ops! Seems you have said comical. 

" What's wrong? Stop your laugh!" you started annoyed. 

" Mwo? Ah... Yes, of course. Mianhae." his laugh had weaken. " I'm in here to shopping. Course. Supermarket is shopping place."

Aish! It's so embarrass for you. 

" Oh... yes. It's true." you grinned awkward.

You pushed your trolley and Kyuhyun quickly following your step. 

" Why are you wear long dress? Usually you loved wear jeans pant. And you are fatten now. Why? Are you frustation after I left you? Hahaha... I known if you would need me." Kyuhyun guessing. But it's wrong!

You confused to answer his question. Should you said reality? You afraid he would resentful. Should you lying? Oh no! It's sin. Come on! You should honested. And God bless you. ^^

" Ehm.. I... I'm pregnant," you said dubiously. 

" WHAT!!!" Kyuhyun shout shock. " Are you sure? Did you lying? I didn't believe it!"

" I'm sure. Why? You have to believe." you nodded confirm. 

Suddenly, Kyuhyun quiet. He seems dislike with your statement. His eyes become red. You don't know, he want angry or cry. And you was felt guitly. 

" I'm sorry." you said and leaving Kyuhyun alone.