Prologue: Intro

The Good Girl's Bad Boy

Sugus's POV

    Another day of working and baking and taming and lazing. This is what we do in the women's country. Stress around and do stuff for survival. I hope that the genders unite someday. *Sigh* I continued cutting the kimbap which me and my mother will eat for breakfast. "Umma! I'm finished!" I called out to my mother. No reply. I called again but still, there was no answer. I went outside to find my mother on the picnic table, folding some clothes. "Umma... The kimbap's ready..." I whispered softly in her ear. "Omo, omo! You startled me. Oh well, let's eat. You want to invite Chiki over?" she asked. I nodded immediately. Chiki is my best friend and she owns a cupcake shop where I can sell my delicious cupcakes.

    I headed over to Chiki's house since she's not working on Saturdays. I knocked on the door. "Annyeonghaseyo?" I called. The door swung open and there was my best friend standing there with a smile. She just got a new cupcake apron which she knitted herself. "Sugus chingu... What's today?" she asked me. I told her about the kimbap breakfast and she crazily said "Yae, Yae, Yae!!!". Well of course, she's a kimbap queen. "Let's get going!" I urged her. She playfully skipped away and followed me. "So, you heard the new trainee king for the men's country?" she asked me. King? Wait what? Never have I heard the men's country has arranged qualifications for a king?

   "Who's the trainee king?" I asked. She shrugged. "Everybody says it's private matter. I mean, they planned to divide our genders, so who cares? Ha!" she told me. I plastered a fake grin. But deep inside, I'm just wondering who this king is or what's he going to do to the genders? If only all men can think like me... We finally arrive and at that time, my mother was arranging the plates and cups. We talked and laughed until the moonlight began to fall. 

Night~

I was not sleeping. Still awake. Thinking... Who's this trainee king? Can he really unite our genders? Whoever he is, I'm both curious and scared to know. I kept thinking till I slept sitting.

Kwangmin's POV

    I'll have a girl, I'll won't have a girl, I'll have a girl, I'll won't have a girl, I'll ha- "Kwangmin! Are you ready for the test?" I looked up from my flower-plucking to see Minwoo running up to me, panting. I nodded, not caring even a single word. I plucked the last flower. I'll won't have a girl. Another failure. I guess I'm really a pabo. "Ya! Kwangmin! Can't you hear me! Chugule?" He asked me if I wanted to die. DIE. The most painful word ever. I will never die without having a girl! I hate being a king. Without realizing it, I actually stood upright and threw my unlucky flower. And stepped on it. "Woah! Take a break! You won't have girls chasing after you if you behave like a monster!" he teased. I had fire in my eyes and I felt like my retinas are going to become a volcano.

   I know the flower is wrong. I WILL have a girl. I sighed. As I entered the exam room, dozens of other qualifiers were answering the test. But most of them were qualified PRESIDENTS, not KINGS. I sat beside Minwoo, who was qualified to be a vice president because he is not academic and he doesn't have power to control people. Besides, he's a well-known playboy, charming girls with his winks and making them faint behind the useless gender barrier. I wish I could do that. If I even have the guts, which I don't have.

  The test is finished and will be passed to the examiner, my father. Why can't there be a queen??? "Minwoo Hyung... Don't you feel... Empty?" I asked my friend if he was feeling the same thing."Oh yeah! I'm feeling empty without those pretty ladies..." He flashed a wink to three girls who immediately giggled behind the gender barrier which we accidentally passed by. I nudged him. "You're like a girl! Go run away!" he joked and I laughed.

  This house... If only I could put a girl in here and actually get to know her better, that would be awesome. Besides, what's better than to have your first kiss? Minwoo shall be jealous!!! MUAHAHAHA! Okay, now I'm plain evil. Become The Feminie Man. Check.

 

Author's Diary

Okay so this is my first fanfic and this is the first ever chapter I ever wrote in history! Wow! So please up vote, subscribe and support me by commenting! Love you! 

I'll add the chapter banner later by

TOPSTAR GRAPHIC SHOP

click click click click click click click click click click click