Feels Like Yesterday

Recalling Our Memory

     Tears were pouring non-stop.Seeing the one he love lying there lifeless was the most heart breaking sight.A tall yet handsome man was currently attending a funeral.Funeral of his love one.Crying like there was no tomorrow.Tell me who wouldn't cry like that if the one he love was no longer  here.He wish that all of this was just another nightmare but truthfully it was the reality that he had to face.It hurts him enough to know that the other was suffering from ilness but it hurts him more to know that the other was no longer here to face the world with him.

 

"Please.....tell me this was just anotherr  nightmare and he was still live" for the thousandth time  he kept repeating the same sentence.Wishing,and denying the fact that his lover's body was lying without soul.

 

He closed his eyes and hoped he would be awake from his nightmare but he failed.He still remember the first day they bumped  with each other,the first kiss that they share and the first time they made love.It  was still fresh in his memory,i just like yesterday and yet today he have gone.Gone forever.

 

Closing his eyes again,recalling the memory he had share with the the other.A smile creep on his handsome face alongside with a new set of tears.

 

FLASHBACKS.

    "Thank you,sir and please come again." said te waiter while handing a cup of coffee to the tall man."You're welcome." answered him,grinning widely as he finally get his cup of coffee.Sipping his coffee and walking towards the frontdoor happily until he bumped into someone."Oh my gosh! I'm sorry,I really don't see you." said the other while bowing rapidly.

 

"!!! My shirt....." he shouted..

 

The older yet shorter stopped bowing rapidly and turn to face him.Hi expression was so cute in Chanyeol's eyes.

 

"Oh my gosh.......did I do that?" said the other while pointing his index finger towards Chanyeol shirt who was smeared with coffee.

 

Chanyeol was tunned to see such a beauty.His big doe eyes,pointy little nose,white milky skin,slender fingers who currently poining at him,petite figure and lastly those pair of thin pinkish lips.He wonder how is the taste of it.It looks so kissble and yet so tempting.Ignoring th question that was thrown at him,he started to lean closer towards the other.Slowly trying to capture the other's lips.

 

"Baek!!!" shouted a voice.Interupting their little moment.

 

"Come on...We need to hurry or we're sure to be killed by Kris." said that voice again while dragging the shorter who was called 'Baek'.

 

Eventhough the shorter was being drag,but their eyes contact was still not broken."We'll meet again,right??" asked  Chanyeol.All he got as an answer was just a small smile that was so breath taking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     It had been a month since his encounter with the so called 'Baek' guy.Never once this 'Baek' guy had ever leave his mind.Not even a day,an hour,a minute nor a second.Every single day he would always pay a visit to the same coffee shop,hoping to see that 'Baek' guy again.For him,there's something  who make him want to know about the so called 'Baek'.Sometimes he would dazed out and ended up smiling to himself.Maybe this is what we call love?

 

Chuckling at his own thought,Chanyeol didn't notice two pairs of eyes were currently burning holes at him weirdly.

 

"Yah,Par Chanyeol.Snappe out  of it!!" snappe Kai.

 

"Sorry....I kinda dazed out a bit..." said Chanyeol while scratching his not-so-itchy neck.

 

"We're kinda figured out that fact actually......So are you gonna help us?" asked Kyungsoo.

 

"Huh?" said Chanyeol still in daze.Making the Kaisoo couple face palming themselves.

 

"You know,helping us buying some food for your lovely brother,who is me at the hospitl cafetaria because I'm hungry and Kyungsoo hyung is busy taking care of me."answere Kai with a slight irratated tone in it.

 

"Sorry again.......Yeah I'll be glad to help..." smiled  Chanyeol and headed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Throughout the journey to the hospital cafetaria,again that 'Baek' guy appeared in his mind.Making him smiling more to grinning this time to himellf.He was still busy thinking and admiring that 'Baek' guy until he bumped into someone.

 

"Oh my gosh....I'm sorry,I really don't see you.." said the other while bowing rapidly.For Chanyeol,he can feel the Deja'vu.The scene with that 'Baek' guy was replaying again.The exact sentence,action,hair colour and even the exact voice.

 

Again he was stunne,when the other stop and face him.It is that 'Baek' guy.How could he forget someone who alredy captured his heart.The white milky skin,big doe eyes,pointy little nose,petite figure  and lastly those pair of thin pinkish lips that he badly wanted to taste.

 

"You!!" they say at the same time and laugh at the randomness.

 

"So....errmmm...let's start it all over again.My name is Park Chanyeol.20 years old and currently studying and majoring in music." said Chanyeol while offering a hand to shake.A big smile was spread across his face.

 

"Byun Baekhyun.21 years old and also currently studying and also majoring in music.Sorry for your shirt back then..."replie Baekhyun and taking  Chanyeol's han to shake.

 

"What are you doing here Chanyeol-shi?" questioned Baekhyun.

 

"Drop the honorific,please and may I call you hyung?"

 

"Sure..." giggled Baekhyun

 

"I was just visitting my brother,Kai.He's having a stomcache and he ask me to but some food for him.How about you hyung?" aked Chanyeol.

 

"Just some checks up for myself and taking my medcs for my illness..."answered Baekhyun with a sad smile.

 

"Oh...If I'm not intterupting...what are you suffering hyung???" questioned Chanyeol.Curiosity kills the cat ya know?

 

"Errmmm....wanna grab some drinks at the cafetaria? You could buy some food for your brother too ya know...."answered Baekhyun,bending the topic whle flashing hi infamou eyesmiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    So,here they are in the cafetaria.Catching up with their life.Sharing some jokes with each other,it's a beautful sight in Chanyeol's view.He even promise to himself that he would cherish this moment and also the person right infront of him with all his heart.

 

While hearing the other's story about his last pet who died a week ago,Chanyel' phone ringed and breaking the loveable moment.Giving an apolagetic smile,he quickly answered his phone and being greeted by a shouting Kai.

 

"Yah!!! You tall ,it's been 2 hours straight since you went out to get my food and now where's my food????!!!!!!!!" shouted Kai,dramatically.

 

"Sorry,Kai.It just that,I found some old friends and I kinda lost track of time,sorry..." apolagize Chanyeol.

 

"It must be that 'Baek' gut right??"

 

 

"How did you kn-" "I know you too well Park Chanyeol,inside and outside.You're my brother and we came from the same womb ,dont you remeber? Now would you mind came back to my room with my foods?"

 

"Okay,give me 10 minutes and your food would be right infront of you.." Chanyeol said and ended the call.

 

"I guess it's time to say goodbye.Well bye then,Channie." said Baekhyun.For some unknown reasons,Chanyeol hate it when Baekhyun said 'Bye',it feel like Baekhyun was going forever from him.

 

"Hyung!! Can I...Can I...canigetyournuber?" asked Chanyeol in a breath.

 

"Sure..." chuckled Baekhyun.

 

"Give me your phone," demaned Baekhyun.With a red face,Chanyeol obeyed Baekhyun's demand like a lost puppy."Okay...here your phone and don't forget to call or ttext me.." smiled Baekhyun and tip toes to peckk Chanyeol's lips.After that peck,Baekhyun hurriedly run away Chanyeol,hiding his flushed face.And for Chanyeol he as froze on the spot.Slowly,he brushed his lips and recalled te peck.How aboout the soft texture crashed against his own again? He smiled like and idiot and started to walked back to Kai's room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Half a year had passed and guess what? Yup,they're already in a relationship.Thanks to the Kaisoo's couple encourgement to Chanyeol foor him to confess to Baekhyun.Some of you must think that they're rushing.Actually,Chanyeol thinks that it was the best decision he had ever made in his whole life because throughout their relationship he had learned that Baekhyun was suffering from cancer o if he confess earlier meaning more time with Baekhyun.But at the same time he can't help himself  to stop worrying about the other.Everyday he would pray that miracle would happen and Baekhyun will survive.It's hard for him to know that the one he love was nearing to death.But he need to stay strong for Baekhyun.You heard it right....For Baekhyun.

 

"Chan....I'm going to cherish last night moment till my last breath..."said Baekhyun with his eyes closed.

 

"I know you would...anyway you're hot last night..."stated Chanyeol earning a not-so-hard smack on his exposed chest.

 

"I love you,Byun Baekhyun"

 

"I love you too,Park Chanyeol."

 

Last night,was the first time they made love.Moans,groans and sounds of skin slapping each other could be loudly be heard from their room.Apparently,they're cuddling with each other on Baekhyun's bed,enjoying each other warmth.The floor was a mess,clothes were everywhere.What can you expect from a room who's a moan mess last night right?

 

"Chan....can we visit my parent later this evenin??"

 

"Sure,baby." answered Chanyeol while playing with Baekhyun's soft hair.From here,you can conclude that Baekhyun refuse to do the chemotherapy because he said that ifhe done it ke would lose his hair and Chanyeol would run away from him.Being someone who would be beaten by aegyo,Chanyeol can't never seem to slip a 'No' from his mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

     It was a peaceful evening.The weather were good and everything seems so perfect.The two of them were so grateful that they can visit Baekhyun's parents tomb peacefully.And yes Baekhyun an orphan.

 

"Ma and Pa....I came here with Chanyeol again...You two remember him do you??" asked Baekhyun while smilling.

 

"I really miss you two,how I miss to be in your arms,Ma and Pa.Lately my life had been great thanks to Chanyeol....I hope your life had been good too,up there.See you soon Ma and Pa....." Baekhyun said,tears were already b at the corner of his eyes.Being a thoughtful boyfriend he is,Chanyeo quickly embrace Baekhyun in a tight hug.

 

The two of them stood there with Baekhyun crying his heart out and Chanyeol comforting him.Chanyeol smiled to himself when hears soft snores and a soft 'Bye' came out from the older's mouth.Without wasting another minute,Chanyeol started to carry Baekhyun on his back and headed  to Baekhyun's apartment.

 

Without him knowing,the soft 'Bye' that came out of the older mouth was actually  their last farewell.

 

END OF FLASHBACKS.


 

     Opening his eyes again and ignore the fact that a tear had found it's escape from his eye again.All that matter right now was the pain of a certtain scar in his heart.A scar that was made when he woke up next to a lifeless Baekhyn.A body without soul to be exact.

 

From the moment he had open his eyes again,he had made avow to himself that said he Parh Chanyeol will fall in love only with a guy named Byun Baekhyun.He chuckled at his own nonsenses vow and turned to walk towards his car.

 

Nor did he realise a certtain man was staring at him from beginning.His name is Byun Bekhyun.A smile was spead across his beautiful face before disappearring into the thin air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy!!! Do comment and subscribe....they were always welcomed....