Final

Spaghetti Sauce

         (A/N:  I guess everyone knows that the _______ here is you. Just a reminder. :))

 

            “Mommy?” A  7-year-old little girl called from her bedroom. The bedroom door opened revealing a 28-year-old ______. “Yes, sweetie? Something wrong?”

            “I can’t sleep!” The little girl whined.

            “You want me to read a fairytale book?” the woman asked.

            “Aniyo. I want to know another story.” The little girl said, giggling.

            ______ is starting to get suspicious at her daughter’s expression. “Hmm? What story is it?”

            “Daddy and yours.” The kid grinned at her mother. ______ chuckled at her baby’s cuteness, “You should thank the Spaghetti Sauce sweetie.”

            “Eh? Spaghetti Sauce?” The kid wondered.

            “Yep! Well, here it goes.” ______ smiled genuinely before telling her daughter her own fairytale.

 

Flashback 10 years ago

            “______!” Mrs. Kim called her daughter from the kitchen. ______ hurriedly ran downstairs and went to where her mother was. “Yes, omma? Oh, you’ll cook Spaghetti?”

The older woman nodded and turned to her, “I forgot to buy Spaghetti Sauce, of all the things.” Mrs. Kim rolled her eyes. ______ laughed at her mother’s silliness, “Okay. I’ll go to the nearest grocery store and buy.”

“Thanks dear. Here’s the money, and please don’t use my car, okay? You’re accident prone.” her mother teased.

“Tss! Omma, don’t underestimate your one and only daughter. I’ll just use Jonghyun Oppa’s car instead!” ______ beamed.

“Yah! ______ Kim! I heard that! Don’t you dare touch my baby!” Jonghyun shouted upstairs.

“Thanks Oppa. I love you!” ______ responded. Jonghyun ran at the balcony to stop his sister but she already drove away. “Aish! I’ll kill her later!”

______ arrived at the grocery store and quickly looked for a Spaghetti Sauce. When she finally saw and reached for it another hand grabbed the sauce.

“Oh, mian. Buying Spaghetti Sauce, too?” ______ heard a deep voice and turned around. She saw a tall derp-faced but totally gorgeous guy.

“It’s okay. I’ll just get another one.” She gave him a small smile and reached for another Spaghetti Sauce.

“So, uh, you know how to cook spaghetti huh?” the guy almost facepalmed himself for asking that stupid question.

“Eh? Uh, not really but my mother is and I think she’ll teach me today.” the girl awkwardly said.

“Oh, that’s good then. Well, uhm, I’m Park Chanyeol.” The tall guy grinned and offered his hand.

“______ Kim.” She smiled and shook Chanyeol’s hand. “So, you’re the one who’ll cook Spaghetti?”

“Oh no. It’s Kyungsoo, my bandmate.” He answered.

“You’re in a band? No wonder, you’re good looking.” ______ whispered the last part but Chanyeol still heard it.

He chuckled, “It seems like you don’t recognize me.”

“I’m sorry, I don’t. I grew up overseas and came back 3 months ago, so yeah, I don’t know much about Korean idols.” ______ blurted out. Chanyeol is supposed to say something but he heard his phone ring.

“Yobeoseyo? Aish, hyung! Can’t you wait a little longer?! Urgh! Okay!” Chanyeol rolled his eyes and turned to you. “Ah, ______-ssi I have to go. Those annoying boys are complaining now.”

“Okay, I should go too.” ______ gave him a full smile. She turned to leave but she felt a hand wrapped around her wrist. ______ looked at Chanyeol curiously. “Yes, Chanyeol-ssi?”

“Uh! Can I ask for your phone number?” Chanyeol asked shyly while scratching the back of his neck. ______ blushed, “Sure thing. Uhm, here!” She handed him her phone and Chanyeol quickly registered her number.

“Thanks ______-ssi!” Chanyeol said, obviously glad that she gave him her number.

End of Flashback

            “That’s Daddy and Mommy’s first meeting sweetie.” ______ said at the little kid lying on the bed.

            “Waaaaah! Thank you Spaghetti Sauce! I’ll love you more and more from now on!” the little girl said happily.

            ______ chuckled, “Alright. Go to sleep. It’s getting late.” She pulled the bed’s cover until it reached the little girl’s shoulders. When she went to open the door, her daughter called for her and asked. “Mommy, can I have a husband like Daddy too?”

            ______ laughed and said, “No, not now sweetie.”

            “What about tomorrow?” the kid asked innocently. ______ forced herself not to laugh. “Sweetie not tomorrow, too but maybe when you grow up. Neh?”

            “Okay Mommy.”

            “Goodnight. I love you sweetie.” ______ mumbled while kissing her cheek.

            “I love you too, mommy.” The little girl answered sleepily.

 

 

            “Baby, what’s wrong with Soomin?” Chanyeol woke up and asked when he heard the master’s bedroom door creaked.

            “Nothing, she just asked me to tell her a story.” His wife smiled genuinely.

            “What story? Fairytales again?” Chanyeol sat up and wrapped his arms around her waist.

            “Nope! The Spaghetti Sauce story. Your little girl even asked me if she can have a husband now.” Mrs. Park giggled when she remembered her cute little girl’s question.

            “MWOH?!” Chanyeol’s eyes widened like saucers. “NO WAY IN HELL! She can’t! She’s still a baby!”

            “Relax babe. That’s what I told her. Don’t worry, we just have to guide her until she’s full grown.” ______ told him as she sits on his lap. She didn’t notice when her husband stared at her with a mischievous smirk on his face.

            “Hmm! I think so too.” Chanyeol said as he started kissing and nibbling his wife’s neck.

            “ Uh, Babe! We need to sleep.” ______ whispered softly.

            “No schedule for tomorrow, baby. We can stay up ‘til dawn.” He mumbled continuing his deed.

            “Soomin might hear us, Yeol!” ______ squeaked the last part, almost .

            “She wants a little brother, babe. Might as well give her what she wants. And what’s the use of a soundproof bedroom?” ______ can feel his teasing husband smirk on her shoulder blades.

            The loving wife doesn’t have the urge to resist at his husband’s needs so she mentally said ‘YES’ to the erted Chanyeol. “I guess it can’t be helped then.” She smirked back at him and quickly crashed her lips with his in a seductive way.

 

           

         



I hope you like my second one-shot. The idea just popped-up in my head, so yeah, it's quite random. I'm thinking of writing unique stories but this what I can write for now. I hope I can improve. :) And by the way, i'm currently working on a fanfic about little baby Sehun but i'm telling you, don't expect too much from me because i'm just a neophyte. Wish me luck!! Annyeong. :*