Page 1

You're My Love

Part 1

 

A sunny day for goes to school. Ji Hye are getting ready for school. Ji Hye didn't like Monday , because of assembly . Assembly in school Ji Hye was too sooner expiry. Well as usual, Ji Hye will goes to school with Changsub and Sungjae. Ji Hye  is bestfriend with BTOB . Ji Hye started knows BTOB since changsub enter the group. 

 

"Ji Hye-sshi pali pali" Changsub call from the below .

"Ye , Ye i'll" 

"JI HYE !" Changsub shouted .

"Aishh aigoo. Don't shouted like that again. I'll flip you if you shouted like that again" Ji Hye is getting angry.

"You're to slow. You'll make us late."

"Us ?"

"Yeah us .. waeyo?"

"If you think i'm to slow and why don't you directly goes to the school? why must wait for me?" and now Ji Hye being more angry.

Because I like you and I want to go the school with you even we late. "Because we're friends you know."

"Okay what ever."

 

At the van, Ji Hye don't want to talk like usual . She still mad about that. Why must wait me, huh babo. Ji Hye sigh. Sungjae feel weird because as usual Ji Hye is the person who talkative. 

 

"Hyung, whats wrong with Ji Hye?" Sungjae whispered.

"Hmmph, She mad at me, because ....."Changsub words trimmed.

"He said that i'm to slow and make us late .. okay fine . But why you two must wait for me if you know we're getting late. The reason because of 'FRIENDS' huh babo you know !" Ji Hye cutting Changsub word.

"Ouh i see (Sungjae nodded) Hyung ! apologize to her." 

"Eh ~ aishh." Changsub sigh

"Already make wrong but don't want to apologize. HUH babo" Ji Hye ogle.

"Yah stop say babo to me. Do you think you're to smart huh." Changsub getting angry.

"Wanna fight with me? huh do i care BABO" Ji Hye challenging the patience Changsub.

"You .. Y.. YOU .. !" Changsub getting more angry.

"Hyung , noona. Calm down okay. Don't fight okay, don't fight." Sungjae try to calm down the bestfriend.

"BABO Changsub !" Ji Hye started.

"YAHH ! take back your words !!" Changsub getting more and more angry.

"A N I Y O ~" Ji Hye ogle.

"This girl ... (Try to pull Ji Hye hair, but blocked by Sungjae)"

"Huh. LOSER BABO" Ji Hye stick out the tounge

"Hyung, just let Ji Hye noona. Furthermore she is a girl. Nice guys didn't fight with girls. Ouh we arrived now." Sungjae succeed to calm down Changsub.

 

*******************************************

 

As usual the assembly will ended late. After their having a bad assembly, the students going enter to the class . Ji Hye and Changsub we're in the same class and they sitting together. But today, Changsub don't want to sit beside Ji Hye. and he will sit beside L.Joe. L.joe is sitting alone, so is not become a problem to change places. L.joe become weird. They have a problem? Should i ask Changsub?

 

"L.Joe-sshi , can i sit here?" Changsub asking.

"Ouh sure" L.Joe nodded.

 

The class started as usual and the school ending like with no meaning. Because of the monday and have a sh*t assembly, the students are not eager to study.

 

********************************************

 

That evening at the BTOB dorm, Ji Hye is sitting beside Ilhoon and they playing a game together. When Changsub come out from his room Ji Hye directly ogle to Changsub. Ilhoon getting weird. They having a problem? Previously they just okay? Ah i knew it. This must have a misunderstanding. I must ask Ji Hye.

 

"Having a problem with Changsub?" Ilhoon started asking.

"Ani" Ji Hye answered simple.

"Jinjja-yo?" Ilhoon started begin to identify.

"Ye" 

"Hmmph. Okay. But if i knew that you have a problem with Changsub, you must tell me the truth okay?" Ilhoon make a deal.

"Okay" Ji Hye nodded.

 

They continue playing the game. After a few hours playing a game. Minhyuk calling all the members to eat the meal. By the way, after taking the meal Ji Hye directly goes sit infront of the television. BTOB members getting weird. Ilhoon stand and take his meal and joined Ji Hye at the below.

 

"You having a problem with Changsub right?" Ilhoon ask.

"Ani" Ji Hye answered simple.

"Don't be a trickster Ji Hye" Minhyuk interjected.

"Ask Changsub, what's the problem." Ji Hye sigh.

****Fight****

"Why must ask me. The problem is YOU NOT ME !" Changsub resentful

"Me the problem? okay fine ! You are totally LOSER BABO !" Ji Hye stand and started to fight.

"Eh ? me the loser? huh huh huh. Actually not me the loser, YOU are the loser." Changsub also stand and started to fight back.

"You are BABO, BABO, BABO and BABO." Ji Hye don't want to lose.

"Hahaha (Evil laugh) me BABO. How clever you're you want to say me BABO?" 

I can't lose with this babo guys "Ouh yeah.. you don't know how clever am i ? huh huh huh, what a pity"

"Oh jinjja? hahah (Evil laugh) . Let's see how smart are you to fight me."

****End fight****

 

"STOPP IT ! The problem can solve with good ways, why must you two choose a bad ways ? !" Minhyuk started to ended the fighting between the bestfriend.

(Ji Hye silent)

"No idea to fight with me huh babo girl?" Changsub want to continue again.

"CHANGSUB !!" Minhyuk shouted.

"Okay-okay i'll silent like babo girl" Changsub laugh with his evil laugh.

(Ji Hye just able to be patient and trying to control his anger)

"Okay Ji Hye, Tell us what is the problem?" Ilhoon asking kindly.

"As long as changsub not apologize, I will not forgive him. if you already aware that he's wrong, why do not want to apologize. so selfish. Want to know what the problem ask him. I don't want to think again about this. I wanna go home. bye bye annyeonghi gyeseyo" Ji Hye directly out of the dorm.

 

*****************************