the way to a man's heart is through his stomach

Love Like Dominoes (I Fall For You, You Fall For Him)

 

 
 
 
"Chanyeol, your stalking ability gets better and better each day," Kris sarcastically remarked as he eyed his best friend who was busy browsing his phone's gallery with Luhan's stolen shots. There goes Luhan talking with his friends, laughing, smiling, and even yawning. He wanted to cringe at the sight of his friend fan boying over the shorter chestnut-brown haired boy.
 
"None of your business, Yifannie~" Chanyeol shot back and imitated the way Yixing calls him. He rolled his eyes with that. "Your ninja ability improves day by day too, hyung." Chanyeol teased back.
 
Kris bit his lip to refrain himself from strangling his best friend's beautiful neck. Seriously, did he even have to remind him of how he started to live his life hiding from a guy who showered him with gifts just to get his attention? He disliked it a lot, because the only person who can have his full attention was just Chanyeol, his best friend who happened to have a puppy love with Luhan.
 
"Why do you even like that guy?" he asked.
 
"Who do you even like, hyung?" Chanyeol shot back. Kris was left speechless because he didn't know how to answer. He had never told him nor anyone whom he loved so he was kind of caught off-guard.
 
'It's you.' he wanted to answer. But of course, different words came out of his mouth.
 
"None as of the moment," he just answered and avoided the younger's gaze.
 
~
 
"Aish! Luhan hyung, go away!" Yixing exclaimed, annoyed, as he shoved Luhan away who was back hugging him. Luhan looked at his roommate with a fake hurt expression.
 
"I was just hugging you!" he retorted. "Don't you like the warmth I'm giving you? Hello, it's winter, it's so cold! You need my hug––"
 
Yixing glared at him which made him stop his sentence. "I need to go to Kris." Yixing said as he made his way through the door.
 
"Hey Yixing," he called. The said man stopped and turned around. "It's hard to look for someone who is intentionally hiding from you." he said with a wink and jumped onto Yixing's bed. He hugged his pillow and let his scent linger in his nose. He was enjoying the pure bliss he was experiencing when a hand grabbed the pillow away from him.
 
"That's mine. Transfer to your bed. Now." Yixing commanded with authority. Luhan wasn't even threatened nor scared and just completely ignored the younger male. "Yah!" Yixing smacked him with a pillow.
 
So in the end, they ended up having a pillow fight with imaginary feathers flying around them. Luhan sure had a good luck because he managed to get a stolen kiss from Yixing on the cheek. He grinned as he eyed him sleep on his own bed, forgetting about the fact that he originally planned to go and meet Kris instead of sleeping.
 
My forgetful Yixing!
 
He grabbed the edge of the blanket and covered Yixing. He stood up amd looked at the time: 6PM. He decided to cook their dinner and just wake Yixing up when the food's ready.
 
~
 
Luhan was already serving the foods he cooked when a groggy Yixing welcomed his sight. He beamed a huge smile and ignored the rumbling butterflies he was feeling in his stomach whenever he sees the younger male. Hyperventilating inside, he made his way through Yixing and clung onto his arm like an excited child.
 
"Oh, Xing-xing, you're finally awake," he innocently greeted. "Unicorns really do snore! Come, let's eat my very authentic Chinese cooking. Beijing rice!" he bosted.
 
"Very authentic Chinese cooking..." Yixing imitated amidst of taking a seat and freeing himself from Luhan's leech-like grip. "Will you please, ge?" Yixing asked, staring at Luhan's hands.
 
"Please what?" Luhan innocently asked, slightly pouting his plump pink lips. Yixing momentarily paused and unconsciously stared at those lips he didn't notice were too... luscious. "Xing?" Luhan interrupted, making him blink once, twice, thrice then finally he unknowingly (yet not intentionally) pushed Luhan by the side with a little force til the older male's body was crashed against the wall. 
 
He cringed when Luhan looked at him with sharp eyes.
 
"Sorry, ge! That's why I told you to please let go of me," he apologized. "Come, let's eat your only specialty."
 
Only specialty because it's the only dish that Luhan could cook and oh, do not mind the side dishes because he's so sure as that he just bought it elsewhere.
 
~
 
"Kris hyung~" Chanyeol called.
 
"Yeah?"
 
"Let's eat!" 
 
From the book he was reading, Kris raised his head, closed the book, and adjusted his glasses to have a better view of the guy standing by the door.
 
"You will cook?" he asked.
 
Chanyeol creeped a smile and slightly bowed his head. "Nope." he playfully answered and played with his index fingers by poking them.
 
Kris's face softened and he let out a deep breath. 
 
"So I will cook." he concluded in a very calm tone making Chanyeol think it sounded too darn y in his ears.
 
A bedroom voice! y! y! I like! An impudent voice shouted in his mind. 
 
He shook his head.
 
What was he thinking? Kris was his best friend and he shouldn't be thinking of anything outside the boundary of their friendship. Kris would surely smack him upon knowing that. And besides, hearing Luhan's voice was pure heaven for him. But hearing Kris's voice was more heaven, too. Ah, no! Luhan's!
 
"Browse your Luhan's pictures first while you wait for me to finish cooking," Kris spoke with a little but not so obvious (but he still noticed) tinge of annoyance.
 
"Are you jealous?" he asked. Kris was astonsihed by the younger's bold question.
 
"Why would I be? I just don't want hearing you whine while I'm cooking," Kris answered in defense (denial). Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders and smiled.
 
"Okay. I'll wait then."
 
~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: actually I was contemplating whether to publish this fic or not coz I still have 2 (or 3) on-going stories but then evil side said '1 of them is going to be finished soon and this new fic is just short anyway' LOLOLOL XD and besides, I just can't resist making krisyeol fics *.*
how's Christmas everyone?
mine's sad because I chose to lock myself in my room haha.
merry Christmas :)
 
121225