Sincerely, me.

Dear Santa,

Dear Santa,

I won’t ask for much this Christmas, there is just one thing I need

I don’t care about the presents.

Please, just bring me Dong Youngbae.

P.S: If it’s too expensive, he doesn’t have to wear clothes.

Love, you.

 

You wrote beautifully on the white piece of paper, signing it with your AFF username and placing it inside the cutely decorated envelope.

„Did you write it beautifully?” Your little cousin asked trying to take a peak at your letter. „Santa won’t read it if it’s written messily.” She continued giving you an all-knowing look.

“Yes, yes, I did.” You said giggling at how naive she was. She reminded you of yourself when you were her age.

“What did you wish for?” She asked watching you curiously.

“It’s a secret.” You said winking at her cutely. Thinking about it twice, you couldn’t tell who the naïve one was. In the end; YOU were the one loving someone whom you had never met or was ever going to meet.

            You wrapped her scarf around her face carefully and placed a thick hat over her small ears before doing the same while she zipped her winter jacket. You walked hand in hand, listening to the sound of the fresh snow crunching under your feet as you stepped forward towards the post office.

            You had never written a letter to Santa. Not even when you were little, but you’d always loved Christmas when you were little because of him and now; some dumb kid from your cousin’s class told everybody of how his mother told him that Santa Claus is just a myth. It was indeed embarrassing for a young adult like you to do something like this but you would have done anything to keep your cousin’s faith alive. You had even taken her to the cinema to watch The Defenders together and now, after seeing the movie she wanted to write to Santa and tell him about how awesome he was.

            You stoop in the post office together and snuck to the closest postal box, sliding both your letters in. What a laugh would anybody have if they just opened your letter out of curiosity and read its contents! Of course they’d know it’s not the letter of a 7 years old kid, but you thought “ this ; I can’t help the fact that this is all I wish for.”

            You slowly walked your cousin home and then ran back to the warmth that your apartment provided, sinking under the blankets after taking your shoes off quickly. Somehow, between the low light and the warmth of your beloved bed, your eyes became harder and harder to keep open so you just gave in to the old Sandman.

“Oh My God!” Your mother’s voice woke you up. You sluggishly opened your eyes and looked out the window only to see that it was a new day. It was finally Christmas! You chuckled at your mother’s reaction, thinking it was a scream of surprise since it was the first Christmas when you had bought her a present. “Darling, wake up! Call the police!” She continued, making your heart stop. You ran to the door and grabbed your baseball bat before barging into the living room to see your dog barking like crazy to the Christmas tree. Your jaw literally dropped and you couldn’t believe your eyes when they fell on Dong Youngbae, fighting for his ‘life’ and yelling desperately something in Korean.

“!” You yelled running to your dog and chasing him away, then kneeling in front of your bias and giving him a “IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING?!” look.

“What is the meaning of this?!” Your father yelled pressing the red button of his mobile phone.

“This… I mean, he…” You said reaching for YB's hand and reading the tag that was tied to it.

Dear you,

Thank you for your letter, even though I sense a feeling of doubt in it.

You didn’t think your wish would come true, did you?

Luckily for you, obsessing over idols isn’t enough to be putting you on the Naughty list.

As for the P.S, it was indeed pretty expensive but I thought it would be harder to explain if I delivered him in his birthday suit.

P.S: Next time, be careful what you wish for.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Love, Santa.

______________________________________________________

How would you explain the situation to your parents? XD

Also, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!