Couple Announcement

Hit me, I Dare You

NO ONE'S POV

 

Students came alone, in groups, pairs, quartets...blah blah blah....into the Seoul Academy of Arts and Sciences campus. Hung up everywhere were hearts, streamers, and pictures of all those lovey-dovey things. 

Valentine's Day was coming closer and closer every single day, hour, minute, and second. It was that time of the year where hearts would thump harder for their significant other, maybe get completely heart broken, or just stay cooped up alone.

Certain people shined the most today on the 8th of February. 

Taemin and ~~~~ 

They walked behind the famous BAP, walking past the dirty looks of those EXO boys and Choi Naeun. They ignored the loving, cute, and hateful comments of the classmates around them. They were only freshmans, too. How the heck did they garnish so much attention, even among the seniors?

It was one of those 'Free Days' as they call it there at that school. Only 3 hours of school work. It was also a cold winter day. ~~~~~ was toasty and warm in her dress kind of coat with leggings and heels. Taemin was just as toasty and warm in his attire.  BAP was as fashionable as they always will be in their casual yet good-looking clothes

EXO stand out just as much since they looked just as fashionable as BAP, just not as noticed.(EXO-K) (EXO-M) Choi Naeun as well, with her slim body, making any oversized sweater look good. 

Class went on and on, EXO still kept their routine in torturing the two Bang siblings sitting in front of them. Throwing paper balls, kicking their chairs, grabbing their hair, and even throwing hard objects like pencils. Of course, the two wanted to round-house kick them so bad but kept to their promise, ignore EXO. Taemin was getting furious from the side, watching his best friend and girlfriend suffer with those immature idiots. 

The 3 hours of class was over, time for some activities that the students was sure to enjoy...well, at least more than half of the students here at SAAS. 

Like any other day, even if ~~~~~ had her to-die-for hubby, they had the usual expressionless face. Same with Taemin. It just wasn't right when they act like themselves when in school. Just when they got out of the building, Ms. Lee, the English language teacher, came onto the stage. 

"ANNYEONG students of SAAS!" she exclaimed through the microphone, getting the attention of everyone. Even causing the famous Kingkas and Queenka to stop and listen. "Everyone know how Valentine's Day is in 6 days, kuraechi?" Everyone nodded and replied with a "Nae." 

"All couples, would you please step up onto the stage." Mr. Kang said through the microphone. No one dared to disobey the P.E. teacher, he was straight up strict. But he had his favorites. One by one, couples from SAAS came up. 

From surprise, Taemin and~~~~~ was the first to get up there. Even if this school was so huge, there were only about 25 couples. EXO, BAP, and ~~~~~ scoffed. These girls still probably have hopes with their lovely Kingkas and deny every other boy who still tries to sway their hearts. 

"MY FAVORITE COUPLE!!!" Mr. Kang exclaimed, hugging onto Taemin and ~~~~'s shoulders and throwing the microphone over to Ms. Lee. 

"For this 6 days, we have a competition for CC of the year!" Ms. Lee exclaimed, clapping like a seal. "Challenges is ONLY for couples and their task is to have a performance by Valentine's Day. Not only will teachers judge but students will vote based on their performances."

Each couple looked at each other, none of which knew what to do. 

"That's it for announcements! Please enjoy the activities we planned for all of you and the special lunch provided in the cafeteria!" Ms. Lee and Mr. Kang announced before walking off the stage and leaving the kids to do their things. 

Choi Naeun. Don't get me started with her. 

Seeing that Bang ~~~~~~. It made her furious. How did ~~~~ manage to have all the guys she wanted revolve around her? She was envious that she had Taemin, and how long has she chased after that innocent looking boy who now looks like a mature highschooler. And BAP, ~~~~~'s brothers. Always around that girl, never were they in need or want to be around Choi Naeun. 

How mad that made Choi Naeun be. Furious, in fact. EXO boys, yes, they're eyecandy. But...she's already played with EXO using Lay. Just for popularity and the attention. How did she not make it Queenka in this high school? Was it because of the famous, gorgeous, Bang ~~~~? Yes, in-fact, it was. She was beautiful, she had the body, her personality was something different from others, she doesn't pick on anyone like those usual Queenkas, and her brothers were just as much as eyecandy as she is. 

Choi Naeun. Body, looks, but no personality whatsoever. Day 1 in SAAS was already the day she dated and broken boy's. They were all her toys, never were they for real. What made her act like such a....?! Was it just her? Yes, it was. 

This year's Valentine's Day. No one by her side to admire her. Played with each and every boy at SAAS that suit her taste, EXO knew her y personality and ty intentions even before they attented SAAS. BAP was annoyed by her and never ever wanted to see her. 

Taemin and ~~~~~~. Naeun....tch...this year will be different for you. The girl you hate the most has everything you want and you don't have anything. 

"Yah, Choi Naeun, what's up with you?" Sehun grabbed her attention. She looked at the EXO boys with fury. 

"~~~~~-AH! She's what's up! She has everything I want!!!" Naeun yelled, the boys uneffected of her complaining and scream. 

"Of course. You're a WANNABE." Suho said, emphasizing the Wannabe part. EXO laughed at that and gave him a high-five. Naeun was irritated, but what can she do? EXO would be the only one to be with her and understand her problems. She breathed in and out several times, her red face was cooling down. 

"So, what can this new couple upon us do for this Valentine's Couple Performance?" Zelo said, grinning with his hyungs while looking at the two who looked dumbfounded. 

"It was just a Couple Announcement. Why do we have to participate?" Taemin said. 

"Because everbody love chu~~~" Youngjae cooed and the two rolled their eyes. 

"Whatever. Just stop grinning, it gives me bad vibes." ~~~~ said and her brothers nodded, wiping the grin off their faces. They all sat down in their usual spot. Taemin laid peacefully and comftorably onto ~~~~~'s lap as she played with his hair. The smile only seen by the brothers around her and her boyfriend that it was meant for. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~

Kekekeke. How cute to see Taemin and ~~~~ together. 

HAHA! Choi Naeun! You're a loner!

So.....

Anyone has a Valentine? 

 

 

I Don't. How sad. 
Well, I will someday. 
I was already heartbroken last Saturday, I'm still not over it. I don't think I can handle any LOVE at this moment. Kekekeke. At least I'm laughing about it, right? Is this the first step to getting over a heartbreak and getting out of depression? 

Please tell me....LOL. Just Kidding! 

I can handle this myself. No more tears shall ever come out because of CHU!!!! I promise! For my readers, I will stay strong!!!!

 

 

 

Random Chat Corner

 

Chanyeol: Aw, are you okay? Do you want us to come and comfort you?

Me: Yes, please! But, I couldn't ask. You have to get ready for a comeback that seems to never come. HAHAHAHA! Even BAP Oppas have their teaser out already!

Xiumin: Yah, author-nim~ We're working on it. SM keeps putting other artists before us. 

Sehun: Yeah...and, plus, we're y enough-

Luhan: To keep fans wanting to forever be EXOtics. 

Daehyun: You're all dorks.

BAP and Me: *Laughing like idiots*

EXO: Yah! Stop laughing! It's true!

Me: Yeah, sure, whatever. Make it soon! We're all waiting. *Yawn* Eh, it's the afternoon on a Saturday. I'm going to sleep. 

EXO and BAP: Dream about us!

Me: Sure will! Can you close this chat. Kekeke. See you next time, Oppas!

EXO and BAP: ANNYEONG, Author-nim Princess!

Lay and Chen: Author-nim went to sleep and we're going to keep practicing hard for all of you. 

Kai: Don't forget to 

Suho: Comment. I know she loves it, it puts a smile on her face.

Kris: Subscribe. Because she's working hard on this story. 

Himchan: Upvote. She'll love to see this story on the trending page. 

Taemin: Hey guys! I'll end this with you! 

Yongguk: You need to see this story on the trending page, it'll be nice seeing you and Taemin be lovey-dovey. Even I approve of it in this story!

Taemin: I'll be waiting for my girlfriends. *Lip wipe and wink*

Tao: You're a byuntae, hyung. 

D.O: Keep reading!

Baekhyun: Why weren't Yeollie and I part of the Couples. *Sad face*

Zelo: You're weird. 

Youngjae: Silent readers are always welcome here! 

JongUp: We love all of chu~~~~~ And don't forget to see our new teaser for Oneshot. Filmed in the Philippines and Korea

EXO and BAP: SARAGHAE!!!! Author-nim, HWAITING!!!! Annyeong. 

 

Congrats to Sehunnie for graduating and also to JongUp. And all those other idols who also graduated just recently.