Oh 1

You're all I need.

 

 

It has been 4 years. 4 years since he left me or should I say dumped me. I’m trying my best to forget him but how can

I forget him if his son were with me and I’m his mother? Yes, I’m his ex-girlfriend, and his son mother. I live with

my brother, Yongguk and my son Lincoln. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. Hi, my name is Bang Jihyun.

I don’t know how to say. But, Junhyung and I, used to be lover before. Yepp, it’s Junhyung. The one who dumped me after what he did. And also a father to my only son.  After he dumped me, I found out that I’m pregnant. Yeah, 2 months..2  months. I quit from studying, I have nothing to do with my life.

Until the day I met my soulmate, hehe. He’s my fiancée. Yoon Doojoon. We met 2 years ago and he accepted the fact that I’m a mother to 4 years old kid. He know about my past yet he still love me. I’m glad that God send him to me.

“Yahh. What are you doing? Daydreaming?” Yongguk said while waving his hand infront of my pretty eyes.

“Oppa, I’m happy with my life.” I said and smile widely.

We were sitting at the balcony in my room. Lincoln still in his dreamland and yeah it’s afternoon. That kid..

“What make you happy?” Yongguk asked me and smiled.

“Thanks to that jerk for giving me an angel. Thanks to God for giving me you as my brother and Doojoon oppa.” I said.

“Tskk, but I want God send me to you as your fiancée.” Yongguk said and fake cried.

I chuckled, “Dream on.”

“Jihyun-ahh, did you already forget him?” Yongguk asked me. I know he’s talking about Junhyung.

Yongguk and Junhyung used to be bestfriend but they turn into best-enemy because of Yongguk found out about Junhyung dumped me before. What make Yongguk hates him more were because I, as his sister pregnant his so call bestfriend son.

“How can I forget him if Lincoln always remind me of him.” I said and smiled bitterly.

“You should forget him, ahjumma.” Doojoon said from nowhere.

“Aigoo, kamchagiya (you scared me).” Yongguk said and I chuckled.

“When have you been here? And why are you calling me ahjumma?” I asked him and smiled.

“I have been here like ages waiting for both of you to greet me. And I calling you ahjumma because we’re getting marry soon.” Doojoon said and pouted.

“Hahaa, it still have 4 moths until I officially become your wife.” I said and grinned.

“Hahaa, it still have 4 moths until you leave me.” Yongguk mimicked me.

I chuckled, “I’m not going to leave you, oppa.”

“Yes, you are.” Yongguk said and faked cried again.

“Omma.” An angelic voice called me.

I turned to face that voice and it were Lincoln. Doojoon walked to him and patted his head, “Aigoo, this boy.”

“Lincoln-ahh, already wake up, huh? Come on. You should take a bath. Stink.” I said.

Yongguk and Doojoon smiled at me. *Thanks God. Now I can see her smiling again.* Yongguk thought.

Yongguk’s P.O.V

“Doojoon-ahh, where are you going to take Jihyun after this?” I asked Doojoon while Jihyun taking Lincoln for his afternoon-bath-treatment.

Doojoon smiled meekly, “Can we stay here with you, hyung?”

I looked at him, “What did you say?”

“I said can we stay here with you?”

“Are you sure with what you just said?” I asked him back.

“Yeahh. I know that Jihyun doesn’t want to leave you too. And we can stay together as family.” He said and smiled.

I smiled widely, “Thanks , Doojoon-ahh.”

 


So, how is it? Sorry for kinda lame chapter. But, I managed to update this chapter on schooling day :)

Good job for myself.