Final

Cheot Kiseu Cham Dalkomhaesseotji..

 

 

 

The song just started and I can feel the adrenaline rushing through me as I enter the stage. The fan's cheers were amazing and just gave me more confidence as I danced the routine we practiced so much. Everything about this song is so fun to perform. 

The lively chorus.

The fans singing along with us.

The "it's so blue" shoulder dance.

The "naneun molla" hand motion dance.

It was all so thrilling. But there was one part I liked more than all the rest. My part. The one where I pull Ilhoonie to the center and sing, "cheot kiseu cham dalkomhaesseotji.." That part right there is my favorite.

Everytime we perform it, I can't help but smile. The whole moment never fails to makes me tingly, with more excitement than before. His hot breath on my neck, his body so close to mine and our eyes staring straight at each other, that's all it takes me to burst out laughing and wish I could do that all over again. Ilhoonie just gets even more cuter by the second. After that part, my smile still never leaves my face and I just continue to dance, smiling like a fool.

Those moments aren't always funny though, sometimes they're intense. We stare into each others eyes and somehow we communicate, like it's our own special language. We understand each other better each time it happens, which is why we're so comfortable doing it. 

We have a little unspoken competition going on like who'll make a new move first. He never fails to surprise me and I never fail to surprise him. We both enjoy those little moments to ourselves. It's our little "hoonsik" moment.

---

I know, it's really short.. LIKE 283 WORDS, but I just started writing and this is the best I could do.. I just had to let out all my hoonsik feels.. so here it is! >.< Please comment and subscribe! Spread the hoonsik love too! <3