One Shot

One Shot to Meehyukkie

 

Fantasy

____________________________

 

 

The pyrotechnics are brilliant like stardust falling on the sky as the teenagers beamed at the sight while smiling, kissing his girlfriend, or boyfriend on the cheek while seeing how ephemeral is the show when another airburst is set on the dark firmament. The lanterns of numerous colors enlightening all the paths in the city as the lights adorning the high Christmas tree in the middle of the square.

 

A boy with dark-brown hair, fangs covering his face as he walks with his face lowered, where does he go? He doesn’t even know as a sigh escapes from his lips and he rubes his hands in search of warm, he chuckles bitterly as he keeps his steps holding back the tears, and he wants to cry and laugh at the same time, how can be so silly over a simple thing like being alone in Christmas when isn’t the first time something like that happens to him, but then… he clenches his jaw and doesn’t even sob as he reaches a temple and he sighs.

 

“I’m not even Buddhist” 

 

Even so, he walks upstairs and see in a far away distance the fountain of sparks falling on the dark blue and hears the laughs like a whisper in the wind but that just makes him feel more lonely than before, so he lefts himself fall flat on the snow, watching on the dark sky the reminiscences of the sparklers that are replaced by the inky sky and shining stars and is then when Eunhyuk wonders how can it be that the stars shine even when they far away from each other but chuckles.

 

“They are rocks”

 

And when he sighs again, he allows himself to being lost on his own thoughts and in the sight, so far away from him and even so, if he lifts his hand, it seems like he had reach the sky, and is so near for a moment, but reality isn’t a fantasy, so his eyes starts to fill with tears that drops from his eyes at any moment and is then when he sees a sparkle falling from the firmament, but is so small, is a twinkle, and then is nothing, so he doesn’t stand but keeps laying on the snow wishing so many thinks and none at all, dozing off even when is cold, and that is burning his skin, so paradoxical and yet true, but at least the freezing snow dulls the pain from his lonely heart.

 

Time pass away and he feels so numb but doesn’t stay until another hour passes, he dust off the snow from his pants and sighs with a thin smile. Now isn’t 24 but 25, and even when he is still alone, the scenery makes him feel not lonely anymore when he is ready to walk away, he hears a grunt and his mind travels, what if is a wild animal, but smacks himself mentally, because he is in the city not even in a unknown forest, and then another grunt could be heard but it slight different from before, this seems more human, at the third groan, that by now Eunhyuk is sure belongs to a human, he shouts.

 

“Who’s there?”

 

A boy in white suit walks to him, revealing himself slowly from the shadows and Eunhyuk thinks that the young man is sparkling, and even when Eunhyuk mind is shouting him to run and go away, he stands there before walking near to the boy that by now is smiling at Eunhyuk.

 

“I’m Kyuhyun”

 

“Uh?”

 

The boy chuckles and smiles more and Eunhyuk thinks that dazzling isn’t a near description about the guy before him but he then blinks at a warm feeling surrounding him and he melts even when he is surprised. The boy is hugging him and all Eunhyuk thinks is how good it feels to be in someone’s arms rather than being alone, but then he pulls away, his cheeks are burning in shame and the boy tilts his head curious and Eunhyuk feels strange, because is not really the warm or yearning for a touch or contact but the boy himself that makes Eunhyuk heart race at high speed and flutter; stuttering his name.

 

“I’m Eunhyuk”

 

The boy smile fades for a second and Eunhyuk thinks that he is going to tell him what usually people say to him; Eunhyuk, puff! That name doesn’t suit you, you’re ugly. But Eunhyuk waits, closing his eyes, anticipating the hurtful words when the boy stars to open his mouth.

 

“What a beautiful name, like a shining star that brightens the firmament”

 

Eunhyuk jaw falls open and blinks waiting for the boy before him to start laughing and say it was a joke, that he was making fun of him, but that doesn’t happen, because the next thing the boy makes, is move to him, holding his hand.

 

“I’m lost in this measureless world, so please… allow me to stay with you”

 

“Wh-What?”

 

Eunhyuk by now searches the hiding camera but is not in sight so he blinks lost again, and then he feels stupid, more than usual, because maybe this boy is foreign, so maybe he is referring to stay with him in a manner to ask for his help and Eunhyuk nods even when he has his doubts because in first place is insane to let some stranger go with you to your house, but Eunhyuk then feels pity for the other and fears more for the boy than for him as he takes Kyuhyun’s hand.

 

The boy doesn’t complain but hold the hand tighter with a smile on his face, so when they reach Eunhyuk’s cheap, small but clean apartment, the boy hugs Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk feels his face very hot as he pulls away, seeing the glowing puppy eyes Kyuhyun is giving to him at the distance, so Eunhyuk chuckles feeling lonely no more as he holds in a embrace the other boy

 

“You can stay here”

 

The boy’s face brightens, throwing himself to Eunhyuk, kissing his cheek when Eunhyuk giggles.

 

“To think I was so gloomy before you came”

 

Kyuhyun smile disappear at the bit sadness on the other face as he reaches Eunhyuk’s hand, holding it and kissing it, making him blush madly.

 

“But I will glow your days if you allow me”

 

It is cheesy, Eunhyuk notices how weird Kyuhyun talks, like if he is from a faraway place or maybe another age, but that doesn’t matter, because Eunhyuk feels like floating every time Kyuhyun says to him those sweet things and the clock on the wall is marking pass three in the morning, but Eunhyuk just wants to talk, is the first time in a long time –since he was five –that he speaks with someone who isn’t making a fool of him, and that makes him feel pleasant on the heart.

 

“So, Kyuhyun-sshi, where are you from?”

 

The boy seats straight on the floor, rubbing his neck sheepishly.

 

“I’m from a distant place where things sparkle in white shapes of light and every being and object is pure, as white as snow but warm as the sun that embraces the flowers on spring”

 

Kyuhyun stops for a moment, watching in daze Eunhyuk amused expression and he reaches with his hand the other face and Eunhyuk is startled but smiles at Kyuhyun, feeling the boy touch on his cheek.

 

“You’re warm”

 

Eunhyuk affirms. The other shakes his head.

 

“Is not me, but your affectionate spirit that warms everything around you, as your beauty enlightens my soul in delight”

 

Eunhyuk blush goes deeper at the soft and nice words, so many sweets nothings in a short time, and those are enough for Eunhyuk to believe in heaven as he feels elated, in a fantasy world when no offenses are directed to him neither hits or threats to him in order to forcing him drop school and he giggles like a innocent child.

 

Kyuhyun smiles at the beautiful breathtaking sight, this person in front of him is so pure with a dazzling aura and heart, Kyuhyun knows Eunhyuk has flaws, like how he covers his mouth when he laughs, even when his gummy smile is beautiful or how he goes so nervous and so clumsy, or how he is so careless to let a stranger inside his house, or maybe how weird he looked with the puffy eyes hours ago, but in Kyuhyun’s sight; those are nothing that perfectness and his smile grows wider as he leans taking Eunhyuk’s face between his hand, and press his lips against the other in a soft brief caress before he pulls away with sparkling eyes.

 

Eunhyuk shocked face is priceless and Kyuhyun grins at the way Eunhyuk is touching his lips before a smile breaks on his face, and this moment is everything for Kyuhyun, because he is here, right now just because the other man was lonely, and like the shining star in the heaven looking always for Eunhyuk, was the thing that made him fell on earth to at least enjoy a day with the human that he admires the most and has watched since Eunhyuk was born.

 

Eunhyuk blinks, Kyuhyun leans for another kiss, this time brushing his lips against the other’s ones before parting away, and even when Kyuhyun is smiling, a tear left his eye, because this hurts so much, this is more what he thought he would deal once he was on earth and then he deepens the kiss and soft sighs are heard but the pain on his chest is still there as he parts away some inches opening is closed eyes.

 

“If heaven allows stars to fall for humans, love is not enough to compare this feeling”

 

Eunhyuk tilts his head at Kyuhyun words as the latter touches his chest, gripping the fabric like if it is hard to even breathe and tears starts to fall endlessly, Eunhyuk panics and runs to embrace the other, his back when Kyuhyun lifts his face, eyes locked on Eunhyuk’s ones as they bend to another kiss, is soft, tender and bittersweet but still is like the kiss on a fairytale full of fantasy, because even when it tastes like a good bye, is warm and holds tacit feelings.

 

The two are feeling that twist in their stomachs as the throbbing hearts sounds like a high note, and then slows. Is swift, and Eunhyuk starts to feel sleepy, dozing away his heaven as his eyes are closing while the boy before him starts to disappear like stardust, letting just sparkling ashes at the proof he was there, but the winds takes away that testimony, and the dust is dispersed on the dark blue outside the waving fabric on the window.    

 

 

 


Tell me your true thoughts please ^^