First and Final

Text Message

Daniel has been busy these past few days that he rarely gets rest. With all the promotions they were doing for their new single 'Transform', everything was hectic. They rarely get rest and was always going to different venues, one after another.

 

Today was also like the others.

 

They worked twice as hard after Niel had made mistake on Inkigayo the other day. The rest of Teen Top had said they couldn't forgive Niel that easily, but it was all in fun stride.

 

Today, Niel was extremely exhausted. He worked twice as hard than the other members. He couldn't even stand hearing any more of his voice saying 'Soup-o'-Love'.

 

But at the end of the day, he was only expecting a simple thing from his special person, his secret yonja chingu.

 

Niel stared at his mobile phone for who knows how long, a wide grin attempting to tear his cute face in half.

 

'Niel-ah, please always know that I love you more than anything else in the World. Sranghae, namja chingu~ ♡'

 

With a sigh of delight, he closed his mobile shut and packed his things.

 

His Shindae noona was waiting for him outside anyway. He can just tell her live that he loves her.

 

But, it was Shindae.

 

She would ask him to sing Supa Luv.