First

Sweet Melody

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *SMACK!*

"Uuuugh, stupid alarm clock..." I moaned as I sat up slowly on my bed, still groggy from last night's conversation with Minho. I rubbed my eyes, slid of the bed and shuffled to the bathroom.

The hot water rained down on me like a blissful wake up call, it felt good against my back. "Today's the day." I said to myself as I tilted my head back into the water....

 

 


 

 

I ran into the school, my backpack bouncing off my back as I did so."Boo! Haha, good morning Hyungs!" I exclaimed. Jonghyun, Kibum who we call Key and Onew were my closest friends. We told each other everything and we kept no secrets from each other. Jonghyun and Key are a couple while Onew is still looking for the right person. And me? I've got all I could ever ask for.... My boyfriend Minho.

"Good morning Taemin!" He said as he spun me around and hugged me. "Good morning Minhoooo~!!!" I squeaked. "What subject do we have first?" Minho scanned his timetable. "Science." He huffed. "Haha! Don't worry Minho. We'll see each other during breaks. Being in different classes can't be that bad!" I eyed Jonghyun and the others as a sign for them to leave us for a moment. Thay all complied with Onew giving me a thumbs-up before catching up with the other two. "See you in class Tae!" Jonghyun called behind his shoulder.

"Hyung..." I started. "Can you...can you meet me in the music room at lunch?"
"Sure Minnie. But why?" I pretended to zip my lips shut and skipped away as the bell went for role call. (A/N: I live in Australia and role call is a short 15-20 minute period where a bunch of students get marked present or absent before normal classes)

 

 


 

 

The bell for recess rang and I started to pack my books into my bag, the textbook I was carrying made a loud thump as it slid into my backpack. "See you tomorrow Mister Lee, don't forget, your project is due tomorrow." my teacher reminded me before I left the classroom. I was eager to meet up with my friends and my boyfriend so I practically ran to our meeting place near the little school garden. "Hey Hyungs!" I said as I approached Jonghyun, Key and Onew. "Hey Tae! Where's Minho?" Onew asked. "Right here!" I turned around to see Minho sprinting towards us with a smile on his face, as always. "How was class, Minnie? I was bored out of my mind because I didn't have your beautiful face to oggle at." He laughed and rubbed circles around the small of my back. "Who's hungry? I sure am! Let's go and get something to eat." Onew exclaimed as he reached for his wallet. "Aish! Onew, if you don't want to get even chubbier than you already are please stop munching on food in your spare time." Key said in a diva tone. Jonghyun sighed and wrapped his arm aroung Key. "Leave him be will you." He said as he walked away with Key in his arms and Onew trailing behind them like a duckling. Jonghyun looked back and winked at Taemin.

*FLASHBACK TO 1st PERIOD*

"Tae, you have to do it during recess. Lunch can't wait. Plus, Key purposely booked the music room for he and I...on purpose..."

"But Hyung! I'm too nervous!" I exclaimed. "Don't worry, Tae. Minho loves you, I don't think it will creep him out at all!" I gulped and looked at Jonghyun with wide eyes. He nodded as if to say "You can do it!" I nodded back. "Fighting!" I whispered to myself.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"I guess it's just you and me, Minho. Want to go and sit down somewhere?"

"Sure, just give me a few minutes....I have to pee." He casually told me. "Ok, but...can you meet me at the music room after you go to the toilet? I dont want to wait for lunch." My heart started beating, faster and faster. "Alright, see you there!" He replied as he ran off in the direction of the boy's restroom.

I started heading for the music room up the stairs in Building C. "Mr.Shin? Can I please use the music room?" I asked my music teacher in a soft voice. "Sure Taemin, it's all yours."

"Thank you." I replied as I headed to the room. I opened the door, dropped my backpack onto one of the desks and sat on the piano chair. I decided to play 'River Flows in You' on the piano while I waited for Minho. After I finished playing I poked my head out of the door to see if Minho was coming. I giggled when I saw him fixing his hair and using the reflective window as a mirror. "Your hair's fine. Like always." I giggled as he spun around and walked over to me. "Come in." I moved aside and let him through. Confidence. Confidence. I kept repeating those words in my head.

"Minho, can you sit down please?" I gestured to the piano chair. He happily complied. This is it. I'm really gonna do it. I started breathing deeply, slowly but quietly so he couldn't hear how nervous I was. "Minho," I started. He locked his gaze with mine as if he knew what was about to happen. "Yes?" He answered. I took a deep breath. "Close your eyes." I said. I could hear my heartbeat in my ears.

Minho's eyes fluttered shut and he kept a stoic expression. I walked over to him and bent down to his sitting level. I shut my own eyes and moved my face closer to his.....

 

 

 

My eyes shot open. Minho had known what I was going to do all along. And here we are, kissing for the first time!

Our mouths moved together in sweet harmony. Our lips locked so perfectly like they were made for each other only. My hand started to travel up Minho's arm all the way up to his neck where I wrapped both my arms. His hand was caressing my face in such a gentle way. I never wanted the moment to end. We pulled apart for some much needed air and we just sat there breathing hard with out foreheads pressed together, still in each other's embrace.

"I love you. More than anything in the world." Minho said as kissed my forehead.

"I love you too, Minho." And that was it. Nothing needed to be said after that because we both knew that words weren't needed to express how much we love each other. We stayed in each other's arms until the bell rang, marking the end of recess.

We walked out of the room, hand in hand and knowing that nothing will ever tear us apart.

Nothing.

 


 

Well, it took a while but it's FINALLY finished! This took longer to write than I originally planned.

Just to clarify things with you guys, this is actually based on a true story. My story of how I had my first kiss with my first and only boyfriend. And yes, we are still together if any of you curious readers were wondering ^_^ and we're as happy as ever.

Taemin_Saranghae, over and out! Stay tuned for my up and coming oneshots.

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. All the best for 2013 and the many years to come. Stay safe and stay healthy!

Enjoy ~_^