[Jonghyun-Centric] Waiting For Disaster

[SHINee] One-Shot Collection

This is for the wonderfully supportive, bright, lovely lady BaiLingLing for an extremely, awfully late birthday present! ^^;;
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jealousy is an ugly thing. Jonghyun knows this, but when he sees his (ex) girlfriend and some man he doesn’t know start undressing each other in her bedroom… Well. The ugly monster reared its head sharply.

Also competing for Jonghyun’s attention is Anger. Anger is a mighty beast, almost strong enough to crush Jealousy. But stronger than both monsters is Betrayal, which Jonghyun can’t ignore. It takes over him, merging with Jealousy and Anger to become Jonghyun the Bitter Ex-Boyfriend.

All the raging emotions swirling around in Jonghyun’s head makes him feel utterly and completely in danger of falling prey to Insanity. Bitter Ex-Boyfriend is Afraid when that dark, bruising word races across his brain.

Insanity is strong, but Jonghyun knows that this is a battle he has to win. Because if he doesn’t, Murder comes to the forefront of his Conscious, and his Conscious certainly doesn’t appreciate the assault of violent images of what Murder wants to do to Jonghyun’s of an Ex-Girlfriend.

… No. That isn’t right. His Ex-Girlfriend didn’t deserve to be called a , and she definitely didn’t deserve the horrible mutilation that Murder demanded of her body. It wasn’t Right, and Bitter Ex-Boyfriend always struggled to do the Right Thing, No matter what the Cost to himself might be.

Jonghyun clutches at his skull, feeling the emotions swirl tighter and tighter, getting reading to make way for Insanity and Murder. His eyes Opened Wide, and he gasped for Breath. It wasn’t supposed to be this way.

He was supposed to be Okay and Normal, but his brain had Malfunctioned and Fractured when he was 17, and now… Now, he was reduced to Bitter Ex-Boyfriend. Now, he was classified as a Stalker.

Jonghyun whimpered in the Darkness of his Ex-Girlfriend’s living room, his Conscience literally screaming for him to do the Right Thing.

But before he could, Insanity and Murder were clawing their way to the surface of his brain. Jonghyun could feel the Desire to grab a knife starting to Manifest itself in his hands, and he sobbed. Because there was no Escaping now. The beasts had been set Free, and it was all his fault. He was Weak.

He watched helplessly as Insanity and Murder flexed his fingers and stretched his lips into a Malicious Grin.

He screamed silently when he watched his of an Ex-Girlfriend fall victim to Murder and Rage. Her body was Beyond Recognition by the time they were finished, and then they moved on to the Unknown Man. He too, was Beyond Reognition when they relinquished control back to Jonghyun, the Bitter, Murderous Ex-Boyfriend.

The tears he hadn’t been able to physically Cry earlier poured down his cheeks Unchecked, and it wasn’t just Sorrow that made them Flow. Self-Pity also had his say, because Jonghyun knew that he wouldn’t Get Away With Murder, and that they would Find him.

The Authorities would put him back in the Nuthouse, with all the other Crazy People. Except that he wasn’t Crazy, it was just that no one Believed him when he told them his Story.

That was always his Problem when he was in the Nuthouse. No one took him Seriously, and Murder was never Cooperative when he begged for a Demonstration.

Just as he’d known they would, the Authorities told him that he, Bitter, Completely Sane Ex-Boyfriend Jonghyun, would be hauled to the Nuthouse. Only this time, they said that he’d never be able to go Free again. He would be there for the Rest of his Life.

And suddenly, without so much as a single Warning, Murder was there, and very, very much In Control.

He lashed out at the Officers of the Law, screaming in Jonghyun’s voice about how they’d never take him Alive.

Before they could stop him, Murder took the knife he’d Killed Jonghyun’s of an Ex-Girlfriend out of his pocket and he made Jonghyun’s trembling hands slice a deep line across his neck. He fell to his knees gasping Wildly for Breath. He Bled Out in a matter of seconds, and he was Happy that he was going to die as Jonghyun, and not Murder. Bliss and Peace settled over him, and he Died with a Smile on his face.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow, what a contrast. XD Last one was extremely long. This one is kind of short. I swear I didn't plan that.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading.

~~

Til next time, loves. ^.~