Kidnapping Escapade!

The Gangster Bride[this be on hiatus too]

Hey there! Yeah YOU! Do you know what century this is already? Yeah, it's the 21st Century. Not the era where you'd see arranged marriages or ninjas or knights in shinning armours right? 

Well in this story, um..my story, it really happened! There were guys in suits, wearing black shades with their hair pulled back! There was also this damn hot makes-you-wanna-faint-from-iness guy who's you're average not-so-knight in shining armour. Hm it's kinda like a shoujo manga when you think about it no? 

Oh well, i guess i'll quit yapping and just tell you my story! About how i became......

A Gangster Bride!

 

-----

[June 11,2001 Monday 6:30 AM Shin Residence]

"riiiiiiiiiiiing! Riiiiiiiiiiiiiing!"

"Sung Mi! When are you gonna go? You're alarm's been going hay-wire for too long already!"

"I got it! I'm coming already mom, just have to finish changing."

I took a last glace at the mirror before I headed down the stairs.

"I'm so excited! This year, I'm sure to find me a new love! Yup! I'm gonna aim for romance this year! Fighting Sung Mi!" , was what i managed to shout.

"You stupid girl! What are you talking about getting a new love?! Why don't you study for a change huh?" , mom shouted back at me, "Hurry up! Aki is waiting for you outside!"

"Geez mom, you know I was just teasing", i kissed my mom good bye, and i went off out of the door, not knowing what was to happen next.

"Hah, what am i gonna do with that girl?"

---

"Morning Min!", ah it was my childhood friend, Aki. He's  kind and sweet and a caring person.

"Good morning too Aki!", i smiled back at him, and for some unknown reason of things, he kinda blushed.

"So, are you excited about this school year?", he asked me as we headed down the streets to school

I carried my bag infront of me, "Hm, not really..., i gave out a long sigh, ...you know that feeling that something is going to happen but you can't put your finger on it?", I looked at him.

Aki paused for a bit and said, "I don't know, really now Min, you're thinking too much", he chuckled as we went onward our way.

"No I'm serious, Aki. Lately, I've felt like somebody's watching over me or someone's following me."

He looked at me, alarmed, "Oh no! You better be careful Min! There have been news of molesters around the area lately."

"No, it couldn't be a molester. Ah, do you remember our classmate's party last week? When I went to the bathroom, there wasn't any tissue, and then, inside the cubicle, someone slided five tissue rolls infront of me!", my face red because of the incident, but i had to clear it with Aki, or else he'll worry to death.

"Oh, then that doesn't sound like someone creepy.", he smiled his angelic smile at me, innocently.

Eh, what do you mean it wasn't anything creepy you stupid childhood friend! Of course it's creepy! And in so many levels too!

"Yeah...", I grinned at Aki, to stop his worries.

"Min look...there's something I've been meaning to tell you... I-i've had these feelings hidden for so long, so I think you should know about them", Aki bent his head low, hiding something written all over his face, but I couldn't know what it was either.

"Min...I-i Love Y--", before he could finish his sentence, we felt a strong gust of wind coming to us, closer...and closer!

"WHAT'S THAT?!", I managed to ask Aki, the wind blowing my hair into my face.

It was a huge red helicopter, with men in black riding them.

"ssssshhhhh Excuse me, are you Miss Shin Sung Mi? Shhh", one of them spoke up on a megaphone.

I was too scared and too confused so i just nodded. Then without any warning, six of them jumped off the helicopter that was freggin twenty feet of the air!

"WAH!", Aki and I shouted, as they landed perfectly without harm onto the ground.

"W-what do you want with Min?!", Aki pulled me to his back, confronting the unknown goons.

One of them stepped forward, he pulled out his wushu stick and jumped infront of Aki.

"Step aside you shrimp you", he laughed as he pointed his stick right at Aki, "Unless of course, you wanna die".

Aki had no choice, although he was trembling, he walked to the curb and watched what was happening. Then, another one of them stepped forward. This time, taking off his shades.

"Why hello Miss Shin.", the guy said. He didn't look anything like one of those mafia gangsters I used to watch on TV though! He was a real beauty! He looked like an angel! He had golden yellow locks which made him look like a god or something. He had the sweetest voice I have ever heard in my life. I was in complete awe.

"Um...miss Shin?", he poked my cheek.

Unaware that my mouth was dangling wide open because of his gangsterness infront of me, I replied to him with the most unimaginable set of words I have not come to think I would've said, "Um...yeah, will you be my boyfriend?"

A chorus of laughter then surrounded us, almost competing with the sound of the helicopter.

"HAHA, Miss Shin is really amusing, but no. Now, if you don't mind, we're here to kidnap you", he smiled back at me.

"WHAT?!", before I could utter anything else, someone placed a blindfold on me and carried me.

"What are you doing?! Sung Mi! Sung Mi!", I could hear Aki's distant calling...but why is it going fainter, and fainter?

[June 11, 2001 Monday 7:00AM Somewhere over the Pacific Ocean]

"W-where are you taking me?! you B*stards!", I was afraid, very afraid. What are they going to do with me? That I didn't know! What I knew was that I didn't plan on dying that day!

"Y-you're a bunch of gangsters are you?! What do you plan on doing with me huh?! My family doesn't owe you money! My dad never even had connections to any mafia gangster or whatever!"

"Hey,Luhan, isn't she too noisy?"

"HAHA why yes she is! She has the blood of one of our greatest allied families after all."

"Oh, so that's why the young master plans on marrying her huh?"

"Well I don't know the real reason yet but, more or less that's one of the reasons"

"Oh, i see... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"!

What are these stupid people talking about?! What is this talk about me getting married? And to who?! Some muppet gangster lord?!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" I don't plan on marrying some mafia leader!! I won't allow this! Who told you these kind of things huh?!"

"Ah geez....Xiumin, mind if you shut her up?"

S-shut me up?! Are they gonna kill me now?! Hm? What's that I smell? I-is that sea water?! W-were over the ocean now?! A-re they gonna throw me over board?! Oh My Gosh no!

Then, i felt something being stuffed inside my mouth.

"Whut'ch thisch?!" i managed to speak.

"That's steamed pork buns dear", one of them answered.

This aroma...it seems so relaxing...i- i...

"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..."

"Huh? What happened back there? Xiumin?"

"I managed to shut her up with these buns, i placed sleeping powder in them earlier"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

I could hear their distant evil laughter. Those  stupid b*stards!

Mom, Dad, Aki, Granma and Granpa in heaven, you're baby girl is now being dragged and kidnapped off to some unknown place and is about to marry some unknown Mafia Lord. I'm sorry, I cannot fulfill my duties as your only child any longer! (;;w;;)

 

 

---------------

Weeeeee chapter one done ^^ i hope it wasn't confusing TwT i always manage to make things unclear and such.....

ugh....

Was this good enough?^^ i hope it was! Any who, you already know one of the gangster goons is Luhan, another is Tao, and then Xiumin. Kekeke who else will join their circle of notorious men?

and also, i think it was a pity Aki didn't get to confess to Sung Mi. Hahaha

Oh, btw, was it funny? I phail at comedy tbh... (;;n;;)

Poor Sung Mi's being bullied no? Hahaha but i like it that xiumin stuffed baozi into B)

I hope you enjoyed this one^^~

stay tuned ><