Together..................Forever?

Together..................Forever?

 

They were the closet brothers anyone had ever seen or known. Everywhere they went they were always seen holding hands and laughing with each other. They were always clinging to each other, arm in arm, as if they were the only ones in the world. They didn't care what people said or how they stared at them, to them, having each other was all that mattered. A lot of people found it very odd that a pair of brothers would be this close, but they didn't say anyhting. It was like they were afraid that if they even said anything that special bond that the brothers had for each other would suddenly just disappear. Seeing their smiling faces everyday just satisfied the people enough to not even bother with them. Every week they would be seen biking through town and ending up at the same place to eat the same kimchi. Frankly speaking, regular people would get bored with this routine very quickly, but these boys absolutely loved it. It's like as if it was their special brother time or something. They would be whispering into each other's ears and giggling with each other; they would be what you would say--two peas in a pod. They were inseparable from each other, you would never see one of them by themselves, but always together. Their names were Luhan and Sehun who shared their lives with each other. After they were done eating they would bike all the way to the higest point in town and to stare out into the view of the town. To them, all they had was each other and all they needed was each other.

They raced up to the hill on their bikes through the pasture that led to the top. They laughed and smiled at each other as they got off their bikes and walked to a tree with a wooden swing hanging from it. Sehun sat on the swing and Luhan pushed him. "Hyung! Did you bring it with you?" Sehun shouted to Luhan as he was kicking his feet trying to reach the brances. "Yes I brought it this time." Luhan shouted back to Sehun and brought the swing to a halt. "Can we listen to it now? Please?" Sehun stuck out his lip looking up at Luhan. Luhan laughed and ruffled Sehun's hair. "Yes, yes we can, scoot over so I can sit." Luhan sat next to Sehun and brought out his ipod. They put in the earphones and listened to the music they made. The one thing that the brothers loved doing, besides always being together, was making music. They loved it, it was the one thing that they could describe themselves with. They did this every week, whenever they could, and then one day...they stopped. They stopped eating kimchi at the same place and they stopped going to the highest point in town, and they stopped listening to their music on the swing. It all just suddenly, stopped. It all happened so quickly and on a beautiful day too...

It was just on that beautiful day when the sun was shining in the sky and the birds were happily tweeting away; that Luhan gathered his belongings and left. He walked out of his home and headed to the train station. He arrived just in time for the train to leave. He walked through the sliding doors and entered the train. "HYUNG!" Luhan turned around to a voice that he would never forget and saw his brother. Sehun was standing there with tears in his eyes and with the ipod in his hand. "HYUNG! WAE?!" Sehun cried out and Luhan just smiled at him as the doors closed. The train started moving and Sehun ran to the window where Luhan was standing next too. The train got faster and faster and Sehun ran faster and faster, his eyes always stuck on Luhan. "HYUNG!" Sehun cried out again, reaching his hand out as he came to the end of the station. He collapsed onto his knees and watched the train get smaller and smaller, till' it finally disappeared out of sight. Sehun looked down at the ipod and gripped it with his hands. Tears splashed onto it, which was the last remaining item of his brother.

Months passed and Sehun never saw Luhan again. He tried his hardest to search for him, always having hope that just one day, he would be reunited with his brother. He never found out why Luhan had suddenly left and he thought they he would never know. There was no longer the laughter of two boys in town. Holding hands, smiling at each other; no one saw their smiling faces anymore. They would always just see, a young boy at the highest point in town, sitting on a swing, listening to an ipod. He was waiting for that one day to be with his brother again...