I. A Fateful Meeting

Yes. We're Married

 

 

Monday Evening- 6:30 PM

Tiffany looked at the man approaching her. She wanted to avert her eyes but his aura was too demanding to ignore, as if everyone stopped dead on their tracks too to catch a glimpse of him.

 

"You're Tiffany Hwang right?" he asked in a jolly tone matched with that sinfully gorgeous smile. Damn no one had the right to be that handsome!

 

What on earth is happening to you Tiff? This is so not you! she silently scolded herself

 

"My name is Choi Siwon. Can you give me even just thirty minutes of your time?" he said, her eyebrow arched. Is he one of those people again???

 

"What for?" she asked, and again she was rewarded by that charming smile from him.

 

"To marry me"

 

 

"But before that...let's see how it all happened..."

 

 

Monday Morning - 6:30 AM

Her Place.

 

"Hmm let's see. Outline for Basic Anatomy, fifteen chapters check! Microbiology reviewer, parasitology summary, an introduction to serology...and yep! We're good!" Tiffany smiled as she packed her bag. 

 

"Everything's set! C'mon T! Let's ace that!" she was about to go when she saw a familiar figure by the dresser.

 

"Bummer I almost forgot." she whispered as she yanked her glasses from the dresser and placed in comfortably on the top of her nose. She blinked twice as she looked at her reflection. She grimaced "If only I could shun away from everything. Just please be a good day to me Monday"

 

"Tiffany~!" her mom called out from outside her room's door

 

"Yes mom?" she opened her door and peeked outside. Her father was having his coffee outside her door, as her mother smiled at her.

 

"Err honey, I think one of your suitors is outside the house to fetch you to school?" her mom said as Tiffany groaned.

 

I never wanted this, yet why the hell is this happening?

 

"My beautiful daughter's all grown up now" her father smirked through the door while holding a mug of coffee

 

"Don't you start on me dad." Tiffany just said crossly as her parents just smiled at one another.

 

"Why don't you just...turn them down dear?"

 

"I did mom. But those moronic protozoa just don’t know when to stop. And it's taking a toll on me"

 

"Baby girl maybe it would be nice if we changed your name to Rapunzel? Why the line of your suitors is even longer than her hair!"

 

"Shut up dad. I mean it!  Or I'll watch my movies while you're watching your precious CSI tonight! And I really mean it this time" she hissed

 

"Why don't you find a suitable man and get married Tiff?" her father remarked

 

"Because I'm just 21 dad. And maybe if I find a guy who won't disturb me on my studies and demand much of my time. I'd marry him" she said nonchalantly

 

"You mean it?" her dad asked

 

"Yeah yeah whatever. Now dad I'm late so I'll be going now, to my escape route. Take care you two, love you" she said as she kissed them both on the cheeks. As she went off the back door.

 

"Take care darling!" they both called out to her

 

"I will!"

 

 

His Place

"All right baby, come on up for me" Siwon whispered "Yes! That's it baby! That's the spot! Come on up..." he coaxed 

 

"Siwon! Stop that you're sounding like an old erted freak" his mom yelled at him which took him out of his reverie. As his father just chuckled. He was checking up the exchange in the stock market and his stocks or his 'babies' as he calls them just got higher!

 

"Oh sorry about that mom, but the stock market---"

 

"Now now son. You know how your mother hates it when we talk business in front of breakfast" his father smiled at him with a glint of amusement in his eyes.

 

"It's your fault! You've been training our son since he was a teen now look at what you've done!" his mother screeched, he couldn't help but hide a smile

 

Oh boy here we go again

 

"What I've done? Why honey I think I just made our son a perfect entity! With that dashing good looks from our pool of genes and his status as the youngest Head of the Choi Empire? He's one of the most sought-after bachelors in town!" his father exclaimed which just earned a frown from his mom.

 

"But you've turned him into a workaholic monster!" his mother wailed "Now I'll never have a chance to have grand children! or even just a daughter-in-law!"

 

"When I find that girl who won’t disturb me from work and demand too much of my time mom. I promise I'll marry her" he chuckled as he winked at his mother

 

"I said a wife son! Not a pooch!" his mother harrumphed

 

"You're serious about that son?" his father asked in query

 

"Sure" he replied as the smothered jam in his bread.

 

 

 

School

 

Tiffany was reading her book and highlighting the important parts as she was making a reviewer. The professor for their subject was absent and it was a good five-hour lecture, so she made no point to waste her time.

 

"Hey Tiffany! Want a melon bread? Here!" a classmate of her just dumped a melon bread on her book, forcing her to look up

 

"Nope! Tiffany doesn't want that! A pizza is more delicious right Tiffany?" another said as he dumped a box of pizza on her table

 

"Tiffany! I bought you long stemmed red roses!" another said as he just presented the demented flowers in front of her

 

"I only want one thing! Stop disturbing me!" she screeched

 

"Hey! Don't disturb Tiffany while she's studying! Come with me Tiffany I'll take you away from here" another said which just made her blood boil even more

 

"Will you all just leave me alone???!!! Can't you even understand that? leave me alone!!!" she screeched, everyday in her life was like that. Sometimes she's even thinking that her looks were a curse instead of a blessing.

 

"She's so haughty just because a lot of guys like her" a girl spoke from behind, and as usual girls were gossiping behind her back. She just rolled her eyes as she stood up and gathered her things.

 

 

"I’m outta here"

 

"If only I could make all these pesky suitors go away without wasting too much of my time. I'd be willing to give anything!"

 

 

His Office

"What are my appointments for today?" Siwon asked his secretary as she narrated it to him as they walked towards his office

 

"Siwon! I was expecting your call last night!" a woman approached them it was the daughter of a business tycoon he made deals with, and thus the chaos begins

 

"Hi Siwon! Remember me? My dad is asking when can we have golf together?" another asked, it was yet again a business associate

 

"Mr. Choi, do remember that lunch date you promised me for the business merging" another said as the elevator was getting crowded. What were these women doing inside his building this early in the morning? It was all driving him nuts!

 

"Siwon---" another girl called out but he immediately went out of the lift.

 

"I'll just grab some coffee. I'll be back later" he told her secretary who was now stuck inside the elevator with tons of women hungry for his attention as he pushed the close button of the elevator.

 

He sighed in relief. Finally!

 

"If only I could do something to drive away those women without affecting my business deals. I'd gladly do it"

 

 

Siwon walked towards the nearest coffee shop. Maybe he'll just do his work there. Peaceful and quiet. That is if no one disturbs him.

 

He arrived at his destination to find a familiar face. It was his godfather, the owner of the coffee shop.

 

"Siwon my boy! What brought you here in this hour?" the good old man asked he just gave him a smile

 

"Unwanted female attention yet again uncle. If only I could do something to drive away those women without affecting my business deals. I'd gladly do it" he replied as the old man chuckled.

 

"You remind me so much of your father" he said as the old man just flashed him an amiable smile, just when he was about to reply the door banged against the wall.

 

"Tiffany! You trying to break our door dear?" the old man called out

 

"No dad sorry I'm just pissed off. I'll be staying here for a while I still need to attend my classes later" the girl replied. Siwon eyed the woman, she was beautiful, even if a thick frame of lenses were covering her face, and despite that unruly hair, the woman was hell gorgeous!

 

"What is it again this time?" his godfather asked

 

"What it always has been dad. If only I could make all those pesky suitors go away without wasting too much of my time. I'd be willing to give anything!" the girl said in frustration, as Siwon just looked at her with surprised eyes.

 

"Hmm where have I heard that before?"  The old man whispered. "I told you to find a guy and get married to drive your insane suitors away didn't I?"

 

 

"Riiiight! And I told you my stand on that. Hey can I use your office? I need to study" the girl then said

 

"Sure princess" 

 

"Thanks dad" she mumbled as she went inside.

 

"Your daughter?" he asked the old man

 

"Yeah my study-holic daughter. If there was even a word"

 

"She's a biologist now. But she said she wanted to be a doctor so she pursued medicine, but her mother and I are getting worried because her life seems to be revolving only in her studies." the old man said

 

"What's so wrong with that?" he asked the old man just smiled at him

 

"You find nothing wrong in it because you're the same as her. I told her to find a decent guy to marry but know what she told me?"

 

"Yeah?" he asked out of curiosity

 

"That she'll only marry a guy who won't disturb her on her studies and demand much of her time” And it hit him

 

"Can you imagine her answer? She's asking for a dog not a husband...blah blah blah..." as the old man was blabbering. Realization dawned upon him and Tiffany came out of the room.

 

"I'll be going now dad! I forgot I have to find something in the library! Catch you later!" she called out

 

"What time will you be coming home Tiffany?!" the old man called out

 

"6:30!" she shouted.

 

The old man sighed...

 

"And there she goes...again" to the old man's amazement Siwon stood up from the counter

 

"SIR!!!"

 

"Ye-yes?"

 

"Can I have the permission to marry your daughter?"

 

"WHAT???!!!"

 

6:30 PM

Tiffany got out of the classroom. Class was over and here they go again.

 

"Tiffany! can I walk you home?" a guy asked she ignored him

 

"Tiffany! You can get home faster if you ride double with me on my motorbike!" another chirped she was outright ignoring them but they were blocking her way now

 

"Tiffany! I'll hire a cab for us! It will be more comfortable there!"

 

"I've got a car Tiffany I'll drive you home"

 

She was dead tired and didn't want to exert even a pint of energy for them.

 

When she heard someone shout her name from a distance

 

"Tiffany Hwang!" almost automatically her head jerked up towards the direction where the voice came from. It was the guy in her father's coffee shop! he was leaning against a slick silver Bugatti Veyron. She looked at the guy, from her father's coffee shop she was certain that the guy was quite a looker, but looking at him now even added proof to her earlier assessment.

 

Cute chinky black eyes, fine thin lips a perfectly shaped face with an aristocratic nose to match. Behind those crisp three piece black suit clearly his body was well toned as well.

 

Ugh! What the heck are you thinking Tiffany?! She chided herself. I was just admiring his anatomical structure. Yeah that's it. she convinced herself.

 

 

Tiffany looked at the man approaching her. She wanted to avert her eyes but his aura was too demanding to ignore, as if everyone stopped dead on their tracks too to catch a glimpse of him. People were now whispering, even the guys following her looked at him dubiously.

 

"You're Tiffany Hwang right?" he asked in a jolly tone matched with that sinfully gorgeous smile. Damn no one had the right to be that handsome!

 

What on earth is happening to you Tiff? This is so not you! She silently scolded herself

 

"My name is Choi Siwon. Can you give me even just thirty minutes of your time?" he said, her eyebrow arched. Is he one of those people again???

 

"What for?" she asked, and again she was rewarded by that charming smile from him.

 

"To marry me"

 

__to be continued.


First Chapter of my first story here in AFF :) Feedbacks would be much appreciated ^w^