Sweet Revenge

No kisses today, Mr. Lau

Later at night that same day, Amber went to Henry's house wearing a semi-fit, V-neck white shirt, khaki Bermuda shorts and an evil plan on her mind. She can't help but to smirk as she rang the doorbell while carrying bags of food. She had her almost-shoulder length hair in a half ponytail, her bangs hanging in front of her eyes. Amber convinced herself that she looked simple yet stunning. And her theory was proven the moment Henry opened the door and marveled at the sight in front of him -that is her girlfriend- for the second time of the day. 

"Who are you and what did you do to my girlfriend?" Were the first sentence Henry uttered as he let Amber inside.

"Someone kidnapped her so I'm here to replace her for the meantime." She removed her wedged blue combat boots then went straight to his studio.

"Am, did Krystal threw all your pants and shirts again?" Amber was sitting at his messy desk reading his music sheets.

"My sister won't try to do that again. Unless she want the rest of her designer shoes and bags turn to ashes."

"Then why are you suddenly dropping the large hoodie and cargo pants? You never dressed like this before," Henry pointed at her clothes, emphasizing the semi-fitted shirt. "except in your office. But this isn't formal."

Amber laughed at her boyfriend's reaction to her sudden change of image. She expected him to be shocked but not this shocked. "Oh Henry. Can I not try this kind of style? Who knows I might like it." She jumped off the desk and sat at Henry's lap, just like what she did earlier that day. "Do I look good in it?"

"Honestly? You look so freaking y. Even if it's just so simple." Henry replied nuzzling her neck. "I want to kiss you right now," Before Henry could put his lips on hers, Amber put a finger on Henry's lips, stopping him.

"Not yet, Mr. Lau." Amber stood up with a smirk on her face and grabbed the fries from the bag, plopping herself down the couch.

"You've got to be kidding me Amber Josephine Liu. We haven't kissed for the entire day!"

"Like I said, not yet. Don't pop your vein on me." 

"I sense that you have something on your mind, little llama." Henry narrowed his already small eyes and followed Amber in his couch. She put a mouthful of fries in his mouth then said, "Maybe, maybe none."

"Ooohhh. I'll be waiting with anticipation." It was his turn to feed Amber with fries then he stood up and return to his previous sit.

"I've got something in here that I have to finish. Will you wait?"

"Of course I will. I'll just use your laptop."

"Go ahead. Hey, you're not planning something devious, right?"

"Why would I? Now get down to your own business, you hamster. Don't bother me!"

"Yes ma'am!" He chuckled at her reply then resumed what he was doing earlier. Amber immediately logged on to her Twitter and DMed Krystal.

"Hey Krys, he said I looked y. HAHA!"

"I told you. Simple yet stunning. Did you give me credits?"

"'Course not. Why would I, you idiot."

"I spent more that an hour looking for pieces of clothing that'll look perfect on you!"

"Which ended with me choosing a simple white tee and shorts. NO WAY will I wear your choices of clothes. Nuh uh."

"You will eat your words one day unnie. I swear!"

"What are you now, my fairy grandmother? I don't need your fairy wand!"

"Well, you just asked my helped earlier, my dear sis."

"Your help was useless anyway. I ended up picking my clothes."

"Whatever. So why are you messaging me right now? Aren't you supposed to have your le y time?"

"Whuuut?! I'm not planning to have le y time with Henry. I just want to see his as-red-as-tomato face."

"And that will eventually lead to le y time. Trust me, I know boys more than you do."

"Yeah, it's because you dated all most half of the male population."

"Unfortunately, no one satisfies my standards for too long."

"Who are you kidding? They ditched you because of your icy glares and rotting attitude! LOLOLOL."

"Thanks four being such an encouraging sister, Amber. So what's happening there?"

"Henry's doing some studio work while I'm here messaging you."

"And what are you planning to do next?"

"Not much. Just some teasing, flirting and -God help me- seducing. I hope that your advices can be useful."

"I really can't imagine how you're going to do that. Amber seducing? Like, grossest thing ever."

"Hey, you're the one who put up with this plan!"

"Well, I didn't expect you to agree."

"Ugh. Fine, you win this time."

"I ALWAYS win."

"Know what? I can picture your smirk right now."

"No I'm not smirking, I'm laughing you douche! haha."

"I hate you Krys. REALLY."

"Now, why are you telling lies, older sister?"

"Who told you I'm lying?"

"Anyways, let's just get this straight: you kissing him or it'll be 'No kisses for you today, Mr. Lau'?"

"What would you suggest?"

"I say you kiss him when he blushes. He'll surely blush more."

"Hmmm... Yeah that's right. I am waaay too excited to see a red mochi tonight!"

"Snap a picture! So I can have a laugh before this day ends."

"Sure. I'll be more than happy to snap a remembrance. This might be my only chance of seeing him blush."

-x-

After two hours, Henry finally finished whatever he was doing. He glanced at Amber who was fast asleep on the couch. He snapped a photo to be added in his collection. Mochi walked to her and lifted off the laptop on her lap, then covered her with a blanket. He kneeled in front of her and for the third time that day, he once again marveled the the sleeping beauty lying before him. Her eyebrows, her nose, her cheeks, he carefully touched all of them. And when his hands moved to her chin, he raised them up and was planning to steal a kiss from her. Henry was inching closer and closer just when Amber's eyes opened and a smirk was plastered on her face. She immediately got her phone and snapped a picture.

"Gotcha, Snoopy."

"What the hell just happened?" said confused little Henry.

"Oh my, just look at your face!" Amber rolled on her back, laughing so hard at having caught Henry at such a perfect moment.

"So that's what your plotting all along!" Henry scratched his hair and climbed on top of Amber, straddling her arms.

"You have gotten what you wanted, Josephine. But I'm still waiting for mine, and that's what I'm getting." And he crashed his lips on hers, feeling her smile within the kiss. He opened his eyes a little to see that Amber wasn't blushing. Henry broke the kiss and whispered, "You're not blushing."

"It's because you are." And she snapped another photo of a red mochi and proceeded with kissing him.

Krystal might be right at one thing. That this might lead to le y time.

--

Haha! How's that for my first ever Henber fic? I'm quite satisfied with it. :"> I dedicate this to my beloved MeDes Gang where I am the proud evil maknae! I love you my unnies Dianne, Sherma, Hannah, and Annisa! More destroyed mentions to us~

HENBER HWAITING!