05

We're Perfectly Different

 

“What do you want?” Yuri asks as she opens the door. She releases a heavy sigh again to see who it is. It is non other than Sehun, Luhan’s friend.

“Seriously, is that the sentence that you are using when welcoming a guest?” Sehun playfully teases Yuri but it seems that it didn’t work. She just stands up in front of him and giving him a “what-the--do-you-want?” Sehun comes inside even though Yuri didn’t invite him. He walks to the sofa and sits like he’s in his house.

“I see that your sister is not around.” He manages to tell just to breaks the silence.

“Sehun, I ask you... What do you want? I have many things to do!” Yuri calmly said. She’s stopping herself from shouting and to get mad.

“Woah. Just calm down, just visiting you.” He stands up and comes closer to Yuri who’s only standing.

Yuri steps back because she might do something to Sehun. “Don’t come closer to me.” Yuri states without looking at him. She’s just looking down. Sehun is about to come closer but once again Yuri warns him and this time, she looks up facing Sehun. Sehun notices that something is going on Yuri. He notices that her eyes are red like a burning flame.

“Yuri..” Sehun exclaims but Yuri shouts once again making the wind blows hardly on Sehun.

Yuri standing straight while Sehun is struggling because the hard wind that suddenly attacks him. He runs out of Yuri’s house. She’s now more calm down and just a second, she collapse.

In just a minute, Taeyeon arrives and sees that the door is open. She runs in immediately and sees Yuri lying down on the floor. She carries her and brings Yuri to her room.

“Yuri... Are you okay?” She asks while shaking her. Taeyeon feels bad about what happened to Yuri. She doesn’t even know what happened. Taeyeon runs into her room and grabs her old clock. She fixes it and tries to see what happened to Yuri.

She focuses and finally she sees what happened to Yuri. She feels sad about it. She knows that Yuri was trying to using it but she can’t. It’s been a long time since she used her powers especially going back in time. She doesn’t want to use it because of some sad memories.

She has promised herself for using it. Her tears fall down on her pretty face. She wants her Mom to be on their side.

“Umma.. We need you~.” Taeyeon sits on the corner of her bed while hugging the old clock necklace that was given to her by her mom.

Time passes, it’s already night. Yuri wakes up and sees her sister cooking some food. She hugs her from behind.

“Sorry~” Yuri says and her tears fall down.

“It’s okay.. yuri.. it’s okay..” Taeyeon turns to face Yuri and hugs her back.

“You wanna eat?” Taeyeon suddenly asks and Yuri nods. Yuri helps her sister to set up the table.

Both of them eat happily.