20

We're Perfectly Different

It was the day, the day has come for Yuri and her sister to go back to a place where they belong to. Taeyeon was arranging her things while Yuri was sitting on a window watching the view. She remembered the first time that they arrived here, she doesn't like it since she only like to be on a place where she was comfortable and could do anything but now that she's going back to Yaltia she doesn't get the feeling of excited instead she was feeling a bit lonely. Jessica came and sat next to her, she comforted her because she can relate to her. "Talk to him now." Jessica suggested but Yuri didn't replied back. She is sensing that Sehun was about to knock on the door so she went to open it before he could knock. "Yuri.." Sehun mummbled as soon as Yuri opened the door. She hugged him as tightly as she can, it will be the last time to hug him she wanted to not let go of him but she needs to. "Don't go, please. Don't go." Sehun stated as he kneeled down on the ground. It's too bad because Yuri will be still going and no can stop her from going. "It's the right thing, Sehun. I guess I have to see you next time. I love you..." Yuri said and pecked on Sehun's lips. Jessica and Sunny could see how much she loved Sehun. Yuri backed off and looked at Sunny, signaling her to do some powers on him. Sunny used her power, the power that can temporarily erase some memories. 

"I'm sorry, Sehun." Yuri whispered as the tears flows on her face. She immediately went in and watched him walked away from their house. She wanted to scream but can't, she break down so Taeyeon comforted her. 

The time has arrived, Tiffany was getting ready to used the power of hers. They all gathered on the living room and they all closed their eyes and focuses. In just one snap of a finger, Yuri could smell the fresh wind already. She can felt the wind so cold and seemed that she have missed the place. She opened her eyes, she can see that Yaltia have improved its environment since it's been over 3 years.

"I missed this place.. thank you and I'm back!" Yuri said and lay on the ground. 

Taeyeon saw Yuri laying down on the grass, she came and sat next to her. "Do you miss him?" she asked looking at the view. Yuri got up from laying and said "I can't help it, Unnie. It's the first time that I've loved a normal guy." Yuri stated and put her head on Taeyeon's shoulder. "Don't worry... You're gonna see him one day but at the right time." Taeyeon explained. While Taeyeon explained Yuri can't help her tears but to fall. She wanted to forget about Sehun but she can't since the memories that they have made in just short amount of time were just too precious. 

She walked inside of her old room, it was the same. Yuri laid on her bed and slept because she was too tired for what happened yesterday. 

"Yuri.." A guy appeared on a dark shade of trees. 

The voice was too familiar for Yuri so she recognized it already.

"Sehun!" She exclaimed as she saw him standing. She ran into him and hugged him tightly as possible so that he can't run away. 

"We'll be seeing each other again.. right?" He asked.

"Yes." Yuri replied. 

"Yuri... Yuri!" A voice of a girl shouted. It made Yuri jumped off bed and she also shouted back "What????". Taeyeon said that it was morning already and breakfast. 

"It was just a dream...." Yuri thought.


Sorry if it was not the ending that you want.

I was just so busy because of volleyball practice.

I can't even take a time just to see who subscribe and those who comments.

Anyways, I'll be writing a story because I think I'm going to join a writing contest but after my volleyball competetion.

I was so tired....

Anyways, it's finally done! I hope you continue to support me.

Bye Bye~ ;))