19

We're Perfectly Different

It wasn’t a normal day for Yuri. She usually wakes up late but this time she was up earlier than her sister. There were many questions fighting inside of her head, she couldn’t do anything to stop it. She was tired of hiding her true self from the others and wanted to be free but at the same time, she also wanted to be happy with the person she loves.

The blonde girl who just came out from the other room sat beside her. She knew the feelings that Yuri has been facing right now since she also deal with that but she chose being with Yaltia over the guy she used to love. “What happened?” Yuri asked. Jessica looked into her said, “I just did the right thing...”. It’s very hard to decide for Yuri since she was very attached to the people here in Seoul. “Yuri.. it’s ok if you don’t want too.” Jessica added just to know that it is ok if she didn’t want to come back with Yaltia. Yuri just smiled and went out of the house to go to school.

Wind blew on Yuri's face which is we because of some tears that continues to fall. A guy suddenly tapped her shoulder and hide behind her back. "Luhan!" she turned around and smiled for him. He noticed that Yuri's eyes are swelling. "What happened to your eyes?" he asked as he looked closely to it. Yuri turned away and said it was just an allergy and some dust got into her eyes but too bad, Luhan didn't fall for that. "Whatever..." he said but he just earned him a slap on his arm from Yuri. 

Both of them were walking into the hall when Yuri saw Yoona glaring at her while talking to some of her friends. Inside of her mind, she was worried because Yoona might tell her secret to them. "Mind telling me what's with Yoona galring at you?" Luhan asked me as I opened my locker, I decided not to answer him since I don't want any help from anyone instead of my sister. He kept poking my shoulder but it didn't change my mind instead I just glared at him. Luhan and Yuri were talking beside the locker when Sehun interrupted them by a kiss on Yuri's cheeks of course, Luhan saw that. He felt that something got broke inside of his heart but he know that Yuri is happy with Sehun so, he's also happy. Yuri felt uncomfortable because there were many people sees them. "Sehun, I need to talk to you and you two Luhan. After class..." she stated and went to her room. 

The professor was doing her job, she was teaching the students but Yuri on the other hand wasn't listening. She was just sitting on her chair, thinking of something. The professor kept her gaze on Yuri who was looking at the window. "If you don't want to listen You can go now, Ms. Kwon." The professor stated that made all of the students turned to Yuri who was looking surprisly. "I-I'm sorry.." she apologized and went out of the class and Sehun followed her. "Yuri.." Sehun ran as fast as he could but Yuri stopped him through her power. She doesn't know what got into her that just made Sehun flew a meters away from her, she ran in the bathroom and stayed there. It seems like she was not only alone in that bathroom, there was Yoona who just got out from a cubicle. Yuri stood nervously since Yoona seemed really pissed off because of her. 

"I saw what you did to Sehun.. You hurt him!" Yoona stated as she stepped closer to her. "Don't do anything to me or else..." Yuri was cut off by Yoona who showed a video from her phone. A video of her using the power over Sehun. "I told.. you. Just do the work that I'm giving you and we'll be done." Yoona smirked and grabbed Yuri's arm hardly, that can made Yuri cry. "Are you gonna do it?" She added and squeezing Yuri's arm, all could Yuri do is to nod and accept the dare that Yoona made. "Good that we've understood each other." She said and went out of the bathroom. 

Time passes by, it was already 3:00 which was the dismissal time of the university. The two boys named Luhan and Sehun waited for Yuri since she said that she need to talk to them. It was the first time that she talked to them both because if she'll talk to them she will always choose Luhan cause both of them have the same personality. It wasn't that late when Yuri arrived, she was looking a bit pale and looked really tired. Sehun who got hurt a while ago because of her, immediately recovered and really excited to talk to her because he wanted to know what really happened to Yuri. "I called you because I have something to confess to you two." Yuri said making the two a bit confused. "What's that? Is about you and him?" Luhan asked while pointing at Sehun. Yuri wanted to say 'yes' but she needed to say 'no' because of the girl who was threatening her. "I don't want to make it long. I just wanted to thank you for all the things that you have been doing/done to us. My sister and I will no longer be staying here and we're going to stop attending the school." Yuri explained. "What???" Sehun and Luhan shouted. "We need to be on our own place. We don't belong in this kind of place... I'm sorry.." Yuri said.

"Good bye.... my friends.... " Yuri said and walked away.