15

We're Perfectly Different

"Yuri~ah! Let's go, we're gonna be late.." Taeyeon shouted because Yuri hasn't been out in her room for more than 15 minutes and their school will be closing in less than 30 minutes. Luckily, their school is just around the corner so they've arrived at the school exactly. Yuri rushed into her room and found that the professor started to teach, she bowed and went to her seat. Sehun was sitting beside her seat which is new. Since they are ok now, he decided to sit beside her. Yuri looked at Sehun who was busy listening to the professor. "Yuri-ssi.. You better focus on our professor not on me." He stated not looking at her. Yuri was backened to her senses, she doesn't know that she's been staring to Sehun a lot.

The class ended and Yuri was fixing her things when she saw Sehun hugging the girl that he saw on the cinema yesterday. She just ignored and passed by them. She doesn't know why she was feeling this way but something makes her sad seeing that Sehun hugged the 'other' girl. She wasn't like this at all. She entered the library and read some books that she'll be needing. Sehun was silently watching her every move she make, he was silently watching her because he promised that he'll never bother her anymore. Instead, he only used it just an excuse so that she can freely move. At that time, she noticed that there were some eyes that had been staring at her. She used the power of telekenesis, the books were all fell down reaviling Sehun who was peeking. 

She looked at him weirdly so Sehun went to sit next to her. "Sorry.." he apologized. She looked back and turned her attention to the book that she was reading a while ago. It's been half a minute since Sehun joined Yuri in the library. He could only looked at her while she was reading at the same time, she was also feeling a bit uncomfortable since the whole time she was reading Sehun was starring at her. "I'm getting uncomfortable here if you continue that." Yuri stated not looking at him at the same time, Sehun stopped his illusions from staring at her. He really tried to ignore Yuri but she kept coming around and can't get out of his mind. 

"Uhm.. Yuri, can I ask?" Sehun stated. Yuri nodded but still she was reading the book.

"What do you think about me?" He asked while scanning some pages of a book. He doesn't know why that question came from.

As soon as she heard the questions, she stopped reading and closed the books. "You're kinda annoying but..." Yuri said as she stand up and move far away from Sehun. She went far at the table. "I like it." she said as she walked away. By that time, Sehun can hear that. His heart was about to exploed when he hear the sentence 'I like it.' He doesn't know if she was only joking but she really felt happy about it.

Yuri was wandering around the campus when she saw people who were flirting at the back of the school. She was so disgusted by the students then he suddenly saw Sehun walking out from the library . He was walking towards at a girl who he always flirts. She don't know why she was feeling a bit angry when she saw him flirting with someone. She never wanted to feel the same way as she felt when she was with Minho. She walked away from them since she can't stand those actions. 

"Unnie.." Yuri stated as she saw Taeyeon waiting infront of her locker. Taeyeon waved while giving a paper to Yuri. "What's this?" Yuri asked while opening the locker. Taeyeon couldn't answer because she was now late for her class so she ran into her room leaving Yuri to read the message. 

Meet me at the music room...

- anonymous 


Sorry for the 'short' update chapter.

It was a tiring day for me since I'm really busy, guys.

So, don't worry. I'll be updating this week. Yay!

What do you think? 

Yuri is really not good at expressing her feelings or inside for someone. 

It's been a while that we have a Luhan moments right? I'm sorry...

And for those Taeyeon fans out there.. I'm really sorry. She's just a super minor characters and I'm not focusing at her. 

Who's the person who sent the letter to Yuri?

Is it Luhan or Sehun? Hmm..

I'll be updating don't worry~

Please comment and feel free to suggest anything.

Updated 1/25/13