Pinky Cotton Candy Hair Man

Pinky Cotton Candy Hair Man

Author: r3diavolo89
Title: Pinky Cotton Candy Hair Man
Lenght: One-Shot
Pairing/Chara: 2woon, GD, mentioned!Top
Genre: Fluff, slight!
Rating: PG-15
Disclaimer: Whether you like it or not the casts are mine due to the story is originally MINE, hehe.
Warning: Beware. You'll find Grammatical Error, Bad Language, any Typos or any else mistake cause this story is unbetaed and English is only my 3rd language, hehe.
Summary: Honestly Youngwoon doesn't like it. The new hair colour of Jongwoon only triggers his jealousy.



 ~~^^Enjoy Reading and Feel Free to Leave a Comment^^~~
 

"Repeat it once again!" he demanded to the man on the other line.

"Which part?" the other asked confusedly. "That 'goodbye and see you around, hyung?'"

"No. Before the farewell sentence!" Kangin said.

"Send my greeting to the gorgeous Yesung-ssi?" Jiyong guessed.

"YES, that's it!!" Kangin shouted loudly, made the other man has to distant his phone away from his dear ear.

Jiyong's brow furrowed for hearing his childhood friend's loud voice. Frankly he knows what the hell happened with Youngwoon, it'd sound so great if he teases the older further. Jiyong smirks.

"And... Seunghyun hyung also said Yesung-ssi looked so damn hot with his pinky 'cotton candy' hairs. Yeah, it made we want to eat him. Yesung-ssi is gonna be our delicious meal, especially for Seunghyun, since he adores pink too much... But wait hyung, when i said 'eat', you know what i mean, right?!" Jiyong grinned mischiefly.

"Yah, i'm not stupid, moron. Don't talk about my Jongwoon like that!" Kangin yelled angrily to the younger.

"Why? is it wrong to tell the truth?" with his fake innocent tone, Jiyong asked. "Anyway, why so angry?"

Youngwoon gritted his teeth, mind to surprass his anger. "I'm not. Why i must be angry with my little friend here? It's so rare you called me like now. So, i should treat you well, right?"

"Great hyung. You become so understanding these days" Jiyong covered his mouth, try to endure his laughter. "So, it's gonna be so good if i could be there. Don't you think so?"

"Where?" Kangin knitted his eyebrows.

"Your dorm. I wanna meet Yesung-ssi again. Honestly it was really nice talking with him in MAMA a few days ago, i wanna hold another conversation with him, then i'll do..." Jiyong paused, on purpose he hung his words to gain the older's curiosity.

"Do what?! said it out loud, don't stop it halfway!"

"Do... uhmm, flirting maybe. May i?" Jiyong smiled. With no warning Kangin hang up the phone, made Jiyong slightly surprise for the sudden action of his friend. He furrowed staring at his phonescreen. A few seconds later, his phone vibrating, signal for the new text message.

-I don't wanna talk to you about my TURTLE. Keep your hands off of mine. Jongwoon's mine. He's my 'meals', and i'll be the one who's gonna eat him, got it?- from the handsome one, Youngwoon-nim.

Then Jiyong couldn't help, but burst out the loud laughter.

*******

Kangin's upset, indeed he is now. How could he's not? Since a little kid, Jiyong is so clever to manipulate people. And he did it just now with him, using Jongwoon as a weapon to his goal, making the mighty Kim Youngwoon pissed off. Damn dragon.

Kangin swinging his feet in a hurry, storming into the certain man's room. "Why you had to dye your hairs with that colour?" abruptly he said half-shouted after succesfully came in.

The owner of the room is lying on the bed right now, plugging his ears with the earplugs and playing his cellphone. When seeing his bandmate going inside his room, Yesung immdiately takes the headset off then gives the younger his adorable confused look.

"You never gave an objection before, why now?" Yesung asked.

"You made those two monsters of Bigbang look after you!"

"Monsters?" Yesung really didn't know what kind of thing the taller kept on talking about.

"Those duo rappers, pinky monster and stinky dragon." Kangin answered, but seeing the other still staring at him confusedly, he sighs then rectify. "I mean Top and Jiyong"

Yesung sits up then leaning his back to the headboard, "What's the problem with that? Seunghyun-ah loves it." Yesung combed his hairs with the fingers, "He said i'm looked gorgeous." His lips curved up, forming a little smile.

The bulkier man startled, "Seunghyun-ah? You call him by his name in unformal way?"

"Well, we are friend. We often to call each other by phone or just sending a text message anyway. Why? Any problem with that?" innocently Yesung asked.

"Of course it is! I already asserted to you. You are mine. My lover. How could i didn't know you have a relationship with him?!"

Yesung groaned, "Gosh, you and your jealousy are indeed the most irritated combo. I and Seunghyun are only a friend, okay?! I befriended to Jiyong too. Is it also a problem?!" Yesung said in annoyance.

Kangin quickly moves his body to the bed, pushes the other until he's lying back in the mattress. He's crawling ontop of him, his large hands pinning Yesung down, locked them above his head. He leans downward toward the crook of the smaller man's neck. Kissing the smooth skin of it, it then nibble it, hard enough to create the mark, the mark of belonging. His own.

Yesung gasped for the sudden intrict. Kangin's wet tongue dancing along his neck, gave a weird sensation for him. And when it touches the sensitive area of it, subconsciously Yesung moans. "Aah, Youngwoon!"

Kangin smirked, his left hand still pinning the other's hands down while his right hand roaming the other part of his lover's wonderful body. Moving down to rub Yesung's thigh. His lips still ghosting onto the skin of the neck, then up to the jawline. Kiss it smoothly, then he enjoying to hear Yesung's little moans when his palm on purpose brushing Yesung's member. He gives it a light squish that succeed making the older whimper.

Kangin chuckled, "You're so eager with only a few touches?!"

"And whose fault was that?!" Yesung yelled right in front of Kangin's face.

"My dear Jongwoon,  give me a favor, then i'll give what you want. How about that?"

"So what's it?" Yesung whispered.

"Don't call or texting either Jiyong or Top without my privity of that, can you do that to me?"

"I won't call them nor send a text" Yesung shook his head cutely.

"Good boy" Kangin pecked the older's lips. "Now answer me, who's the best seme?"

"It's you. The raccoon Kangin."

"Tell me to whom you belong?" Kangin's lips moving on the older's neck again. Kissing the adam's apple.

"You. I belong to Kim Youngwoon only." Yesung moaned.

Kangin moves up, "And who's your 'master' here?" He whispered into the other's mouth.

"You, master. I'm your 'slave'." Seductively Yesung replied.

"Damn. You make me want to taste you, honey." Kangin whispered into the other's ears before the earlobe and his hands continue roaming then discarded the pieces of their clothes.

*******

Yesung's servicing one customer for this noon, a woman in her late 40 whom insisted to be called as 'miss' than 'ma'am'. For more than an hour she's there, saying about seeking for the right damn glasses, and several times she gave the flirtatious winks to Yesung, making the guy furrowed and shocked, and has to gulp down his discomfort feeling to the woman.

Thank God, a moments later the glassy door of YStyle opened then revealing a figure of a man with his red hairs. "Jiyong" Yesung smiled happily.

"Get ready, man.  We're going to spend the times for fashion now!" the younger said out loud. "Hey ahjumma, i have to kidnap that pretty boy. Make a quick shopping!" Jiyong demanded the woman while pointing at Yesung.

Resently the woman squinted his eyes to Jiyong's direction then grabbing a random black glasses, "I want this" She said.

After paid her stuff, she'd walk out. Gave her last death glare to Jiyong before going outside.

"Come on, Jongwoon-ah, times to go!" Jiyong gave a  gesture, cocking his head to point outside.

Yesung grabbed his bag and gave a commend to the employee before make a way with Kwon Jiyong.

"Didn't Youngwoon hyung do something to you last night?" curiously the red hair man asked when starting to turn on the engine of his car.

Yesung annoyingly stare the younger, "What did you say to him about my hairs?"

"That you looked so damn hot with that pinky cotton candy hair?" Jiyong guessed.

"That's all?" Yesung still interogated.

"Well... i also said about you're gonna be the most delicious 'meals' ever." Jiyong laughed, "Why asking about that? He threatened or punished you for that reason?"

"I won't tell you" Yesung shook his head and gave a slight pout. "Beside, he talked about me who has to stay away from you and Seunghyun-ah."

"Naughty you then. You still meet me and even had an appointment to shopping for this entire day." Jiyong chuckled. "Jongwoon is a naughty boyfriend, lalalalala~~" He's singging playfully yet harmoniously.

"I'm not, okay? He forced me to give a favor about to not call or send a text message, never once mentioned about meeting," lightly he said. "So, still could be a best boyfriend i am since i can send a twitt to you or just using that direct message for safe, yeah!"

And of course Jiyong laugh out loud for hearing that, "I have to tell Seunghyun hyung to make his twitter quickly!"
 



finished this story on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 at 23.08 WIB (Western Indonesian Time zone)

regard,
Trias ^^