I missed you, too.

I'm gonna miss you...

"I'm gonna miss you."

That one sentence. One sentence that makes Taemin study all the way... hard, non-stop, just to get graduate as quick as he could.

Of course, they contacted during those days, yet but only as best friends...

The only thing he wished for now is to go back to his home, his parents, his friends, his... his... Minho... , to where he belongs...., or where his heart belongs...

 

 

                                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

He's been carving for this day. This day, he's coming home...

 

He could sense the odour of food at the air-port, ressuring fresh colone smells of the cosmatic shops, and he smelt something, no, he felt something..... familiar.

 

Someone...

 

 

*flashback*

"I'm sorry, Taeminnie. I'm sorry that we can't come and get you. I'll make sure we've baked home-made cookies when you arrived."

"It's okay, Mom. I get it. Good luck with your trip! After all, you won the prize for working hard, you should go and have fun!"

"Aww... Taeminnie, my good boy. I'm so proud of you."

"I'm proud of you, too, Mom. Have fun with Dad!"

"I will! Haha! You know us well."

"I do, and you know me well, too, Mom."

"Of course. I know you, a lo....t...!"

"Mom..? What are you-"

"Have we told you that Minho's gonna pick you up? If not, he is. So, bye bye!"

"But MOM-"

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.....

Great! He's not ready yet, mentally. He also felt afraid...

*flashback ended*

 

Someone...? Behind him... Backhugging...?

"Minho...?"

"Yeah?"    O_o

"How are you?", facing him, his best-friend...

"Umm.., fine. And you..?"

"I'm not....."

"Why? Umm.."

"Not telling you!"

"Okay..." That's what he likes about him. He never complains...

"So......, did you miss me?", asking his best-friend, who's smiling unsurely, was that blushing...

 

"A lot...."

"Oh, really? Minho..., look at me..."

"Umm..., yeah. I..I.."

"I freaking love you, pabo, Choi Minho...", cupping his face with his small fragile hands.

And then, smashing their lips in unision.

"I know..."

"What..?"

"I know, and I love you, too.."

"I knew it, too..", before connecting their lips, again.... and again...

"I missed you, too, Minho, a lot...", between kisses...

 

 

======================================================================================================================

 

I just got the idea today, while watching pictures of 2min at the air-port!! hope you guys enjoyed this!

                                                                                                              Love, Namri.