bedtime story

❤❤❤Kris and yumi 1: bedtime story~❤❤❤

Kris and yumi 1❤❤❤❤

Bedtime story~

Oh sweet heart~

Here i am~ laying next to youre sleeping body~

Looking absolutely angelic ~

youre sleeping and i cant even close my eyes~

many reasons ....

My beating heart! It was beating so hard that my whole body is trembling

The other reason is... youre face kris

youre face~

i once believed that perfection never existed ~ but when i see you~

Its so different ~ i've never seen a perfect person in my life ~

that long defined nose~

those eye brows that actually makes him look mad while he's not~

that sharp jaw line thats been shaped by the hands of god~

those cute cheeks that looks super cute when you smile~

and last but of course not least~

Those lips ~ those lips

Perfect.

Its so...... (cant find the word to describe)

youre perfect kris. Just perfect....

I dont think im sleeping today~

my eyes are locked on ur lips.. Does it means that im a ert !

Nah im naaaaat .

I lifted my hand to reach his cheeks!

Touch it slightly with my finger tip. So soft, then i took a slide on his long sharp jaw with my finger till i reach youre chin~ so beautiful kris

youre so beautiful~~

I finally cant resist to place my whole hand lightly on his cheeks ~

Well damn it kris

Im inlove with u

Deeply in love~❤

I cant be away from you

I cant look at anything alse but youre face

I cant

youre my one and only ~

i smiled not believing that my dry ugly tiny hand is on the beautiful angelic kris~

my heart started beating faster when i saw him wrinkle his nose.

Immediately removed my hand and hid it under the warm blanket~ closed my eyes so tight that if he opened his eyes he would think its a dream~

"Dont open youre eyes

I said dont open youre eyes" i insisted mentally.

I cant resist

I have to open my eyes to see if he is staring at me or not

Lightly opened my left

The vision wasnt that clear.....

A

SHOCK MY HEART when i saw a pair of eyes staring at my stupid acting skills!!

*oh god ! Im sure he thinks im a retard now*

"what were you doing?" he said with that soft smile and sleepy eyes that looked nice as always~

My body became rigid!! I was a brik! Just opened my eyes wide as a camels and stared at him! From his eyes to his nose to his lips and quikly back again to his eyes

Well damn it!!

"hmm?" he said blinking his eyes strongly!

I woke him up stupid yumi!

I always wake the people i love up!

Mom~ melanie~ kris~ and smtimes i even play with my own face then i wake up

 

*stupid moron*

---ignore thaaaat---

Opened my mouth to say somthing, but i just couldnt! I couldnt, ugh i look like a papo (idiot in korean) staring at him while he's sending me his sleepy smile.

*oh! youre so hot kris!!*

"n...nothing!! What was i doing" i said trembling.

"ok ! Maybe i was imagining~ but i did feel a soft hand on my face~"

He said trying to fix the blanket properly.

"YOU.... ARE.... imagining" i said looking down! I couldn't stare at his face like that! I would be a freak!

So i just stared at the soft blanket~

Wait! Why am i here? Why am i laying next to this beautiful creature!

Oh!

He asked me for a bedtime story! I had to sit on the floor next to the bed, rested my arms on the edge of the bed with my head laying on them...

I felt a pair of eyes staring at me while telling the story

It was the cinderella story~

Kris was actually smiling and looking at me brightly ~ i was wondering? Why are you smiling wu fan(his real name)? Is it because of the way i say the story? I mean i like using sounds and emotions while saying it~ i actually felt that i was somehow silly but its just me~

"so she started to run as she heard the sound of the big clock DENG DONG DING DING...." i said holding my fists together~

he suddenly exploded in laughter~ and i was like (☉͡.☉͡ʃƪ) !! What? I seriously didnt know why was he laughing ! It was my natural way to narrate a story, but it was the reason behind this beautiful eye smile! He laughed a lot~ i just stared at his beautiful face! It brought me joy~ his smile and chuckles brought me happiness~ just looked at him with a warm smile~ when he returned normal~ he gave me that look and asked "why are you staring??"

I chocked on my saliva and swallowed hardly and

"n..nothing.. Just..."

DAMN IT!!!

"what? Spit it out! Why were you staring at me?" he said ~ somehow serious ~

"w..well! I was just...( Keu nyang..아하하허하하 어떡해 >< )

Well your..." couldnt breathe....

"youre insane!" kris muttered.

"wait! WHAT? Im not!!!" i defeneded myself continuing

"I will say it one only!! Only once!

Y..your smile... Is.." i said.

He smirked and cut me of " is?"

Ugh i hate you wu fan

 

I looked away "not bad" and pouted after that!

It was emotionless when i said it!

I adjusted my arms to get up and leave when he pulled me really quickly ! I bounced on the bed~ my heart was beating ! Like CRAZILY BEATING!!! Sparks!!! his hands are on my arm!!!HIS SOFT BIG WARM HANDS ARE ON MY UGLY HAIRY ARM!!! Eyes wide as an owl! For the next few seconds! Its was just staring ! Staring and FREAKING STARING!! I kinda liked it ! The feeling of these moments~ i liked looking at his charismatic eyes~ I lnfact i loved it~

As soon as i came back to earth, i tried to get up on my foot, but he just kept on holding stronger~ "y...yaa wae!!?" i struggled to take his hands off! But he just wouldnt release! What? I dont really understand whats going on? I mean im the one who has the feelings for you~ and i'm sure you wouldnt like a girl like me~why would he hold me~ does he feel attracted to me ? Since i'm a girl and he's a boy

Were alone

On a bed

*hoo god! I swear im innocent*

he poked my eyes by now~! It was a scary moment~ or it turned to be scary! I was afraid! What was he thinking? My facial expression started to show fear ! He felt that i got scared and started finally to release me~ i swallowed hard! Just at the moment he released me~ he held me back

and

hugged me~

 

"im sorry.... I scared you"

And i was like. (☉__☉")

I was speechless ! W..whats going ..o..on?

I really didnt know whats happening~ i'm confused actually! Why are you being like this to me???

you held my arm~

Now youre hugging me~

d..do u ... L..like me??

"ah....a.. i wasnt ... Well i..i was.. But"

He hugged stronger~!

(oh ! MY S HE CAN FEEL THEM) ( ꒪⌓꒪)

"sorry ~ " he mumbled

"its ok~ im alright" i said smiling with a soft voice!

I couldn't remain shocked for ever~ i had to accept the moment~ well since i loved it~

He chuckled ~

i felt him changing the hug into an embrace~ which gave me sparks, i felt that i'm flying on clouds~ with all the angels soaring next to me~ i wanted to stay in his arms for ever~ its so warm and tight~ just amazing~

I felt my arms naturally wrapped around his body~ couldnt risist at all ~ just hugged my love a let time pass by like this~

"hey..." he said quitly. I hummed him back~ "your staying here tonight~ and by that i mean your sleeping here~" he replied. Huh?? How come? I cant~ i might loose this job ! And get u in trouble ! And rumors may spread about us~

It was just so risky~ but i wanted to sleep with him

*GOD I SWEAR TO GOD I AM INNOCENT! Just natural healthy

Nthn alse ƪ(ƪ˘˘.) *

my mind kept on insisting not to sleep with my love

But my heart just~

just longed for this moment~ this day~ these seconds that will remain stomped in my heart, mind and •body•~~

I love you kris and i want to be with you forever~~

We somehow started releasing ourselves from the embrace~ and looked at each other~ i had to raise my face and look up since he is tall~ he looked down and locked his eyes on mine~

"will you stay with me yumi-ah" he said hoping to say yes. My breathing was heavy i felt confused

"i..... I... I..dont k.now~" i looked down sadly. With his soft finger tips he touched my chin and lifted my face up to meet his eyes again~ "you will be with me! YOU want it or not!"

And i was like

 

YESS YESSS YESSS YESSS YEASS WHOOOOHOOOOO SKAJAJQIHAINESOFNFOEKISIAHSUAJSJJDKAJAHAISIAK

 

From the inside~

When it comes for my Expression on the outside~ its was a soft smile

i felt happy for that~ it wasnt my choice

He just simply forced me to~

With a swift move he grabbed the top of my arms and just laid me next to him so it was me on the left and a beautiful creature on my right he just laid peacefully and said "promise me to not leave till we wake up.. Promise me!". (OFCOURSE BABY I WILL)

"o...ok, i wont leave but~ this might get you in trouble" i said shyly. I was shy, i mean the guy... the prince i love is right here next to me laying~ begging me to stay~ is it real? Or im dreaming again?

Yeap yumi its real

(YEA SOO REAL IN UR DREAMS YUMI)

So i just remained like that

Not moving~

staring at his face

Falling more and more for him~

how can you be so perfect~

So I raised my hand to reach his face and thats what happened all again~

i shall call you

(my NON-PERFECT PERFECT KING)

you were just perfect to me~ i love you kris

And i dont think i can stop loving you

I cant~~

youre my one and only giraffe

My only~

Wu fan~~❤❤

--------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed this tiny mini scene

I just wrote it in the car and found it interesting and just completed it for fun...i thought it would be really great to share with u exotics and krisus's~~

So any comments, likes, dislikes please tweet me on @kpop_yoomi

 

Im yumi by the way~ nice to meet u all~~~~

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤