Chapter 1

Players cannot love!

omigosh...i'm so sorry for posting so late..was caught up in christmas stuff..
i haven't started the story and there's already ten subscribers...you gaiz are awesome..
go on and read the story.. :D

 

-----

Chanyeol sighed a little,looking at the clock every one in a while,hoping for time to pass faster.He was working as a part time waiter at a local cafe,serving drinks and cakes to people.He couldn't work full time,considering that he was still in school.But he needed a job,to earn money.
He continued to wipe the tables clean,remembering how excited he was to work here.

Suddenly,the chimes at the door tinkled softly,indicating that a customer probably had waltzed into the place,which made him look up.Standing in front of the door,was the most beautiful man he had ever seen,looking at him.Chanyeol swallowed his saliva a little,continuing to stare at the other,mesmerized by the other's soft hazel eyes.

The man smiled slightly,the ends of his mouth curving up slightly,forming a small smile before he walked to an empty seat,sitting down gracefully.Chanyeol bit his lip a little,beginning to walk to the other,when suddenly,someone else reached the man before him.

"Annyeonghaseyo~I'm Tao~What would you like to have?"His co-worker,Tao,asked the other man,holding a tray with his pen and notepad on it,ready to write down whatever the other requested.

Chanyeol couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy,looking at Tao smile at the other,taking his order.He puffed his cheeks a little,before continuing to wipe the table.

"I'm Kris.I would like 2 plates of chocolate cake and 2 cups of coffee.Thank you."The man who called himself Kris told Tao,who was busy jotting down Kris' orders.

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow.Why would he need two plates?Was he waiting for someone?Chanyeol sighed softly.He probably was,he could even have a girlfriend,seeing his looks.Chanyeol bit his lip a little before widening his eyes.Wait.This was a man he was talking about...Chanyeol shouldn't care,he wasn't gay...Was he?

"Arrasso~I'll get it to you~"

Chanyeol snapped out of his thoughts,turning to see Tao grinning at Kris a little before walking back to the kitchen,looking at the notepad which he had wrote what the other wanted,mumbling softly to himself the other's orders,before he was gone into the kitchen,the door shut behind him.

Chanyeol looked up,to look at Kris,realising Kris was looking back at him.He gasped a little,before looking down at the table he was wiping,rubbing the table quickly with his cloth,his cheeks probably tinted scarlet as he bit his lip.He heard the man chuckle softly,his voice music to Chanyeol's ears.

"Cute."

Chanyeol widened his eyes,before biting his lip.Did Kris just called him cute?Chanyeol suddenly though to himself how wonderful the other's voice was,before he was snapped out of his thoughts again upon hearing the kitchen door open,making him turn his head,seeing Tao coming out with a tray full of food,walking to the other's table.

Kris thanked the other,watching Tao place the food on his table,before leaving the table,still smiling before he entered the kitchen.

Kris looked at the food on his table before he looked at Chanyeol,the smiling coming back to his face after looking at the other.

"Would you mind if you ate with me?"Kris asked the other,seeing him wiping the tables and avoiding eye contact.

Hearing the other speak,Chanyeol looked up,to see the other stare at him before he looked around to see if there was anyone else beside him that the male was talking to.

"Me?"Chanyeol asked,looking at the other as he jabbed his own chest with his finger,blinking a little at the other.

"Neh.Do you see anyone else around?"Kris asked Chanyeol,raising an eyebrow and chuckling softly at the other's voice and action.

Suddenly,someone walked into the cafe,the tinkle of the chimes sounding after that,making Chanyeol bite his lip a little as the second male walked up to Kris,grinning widely before he sat opposite him,raising an eyebrow as he looking at Kris.

"Yah,hyung,are you smiling?You rarely smile..Except when you're flirting~"The male wiggled his eyebrows,looking around to see what possibly could have made Kris smile.

"Hm?Of course I'm not...Shh..." Kris' smile immediately faded,replaced with a poker face,and what Chanyeol could almost swear he saw,a faint blush.

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow,hearing the conversation of the two people.Did the second male just said that..He rarely smiled?He saw him smile twice...That couldn't have been a illusion,could it?

'It's him,isn't it?"

Chanyeol looked up,seeing the second male looking at him,before he continued to wipe the table furiously,the two males staring at him as if he was an adorable puppy in a cage for sale.

"Yeah,he's cute."The male smirked a little,continuing to look at the other in an interested way,before looking at Kris,wiggling his eyebrows a little.

Chanyeol finished wiping the table,biting his lip as he began to walk to the kitchen slowly,hoping to escape the embarassment of the two y males looking at him and making him shy and stuff.

Fat chance.

"Waiter!~"

He froze in his steps,chewing on his lower lip slightly before he sighed a little.He slowly turned around,looking at the two males looking at him,the shorter one grinning a little.

"Come here!~"

He heard the shorter one call him,beckoning for him to go over.He played with his hands a little before shuffling to the both of them,standing in front of their table.

"What would you like?"Chanyeol asked softly in his deep voice,which surprised the shorter a little.

"I'm Baekhyun,cutie,and if I could order you,I would~"The male named Baekhyun teased the younger before he his lips a little,which caused the taller to blush slightly.

"Look at him~He's so cute~"Baekhyun giggled,looking at Chanyeol's blush.

"Yah,don't ..Order what you want to eat.."Kris mumbled,frowning a little as he looked at his friend,before looking at the waiter in front of him.

"Isn't this mine?'Baekhyun asked,pointing to the plate in front of him,a little confused.

Kris frowned a little,before shaking his head,raising an eyebrow at the other before looking at the waiter in front of him,reading his nametag.

"No,it's for Chanyeol."

---

My notes~

yesh~~It's for chanyeol,dear baekie bacon~
don't worry~you'll get to share a cake with
our taotao later~*winks*
there's gonna be a little of
taobaek~
so it won't be pure
krisyeol~  o u o

-itsrainingrainbows