Returning What Belongs To You

Could it be you?

              The next day NaEun went to school still having a big smile on her face ^_____^ She was holding the mask on her hand as she smiled and continued to day dream about her and Myungsoo/L. When she was near the school a guy suddenly bumped into her. It was Hoya. He was running to get to class early. When he bumpped into her he said sorry and just left running. She tried to get up but she couldn't move her ankle. 

 

                While she was sitting on the floor crying someone from behind her touched her back and said " Are you okay?".... NaEun replied and said "No, I can't seem to move my ankle".... The guy from behind then moved to be infront of NaEun. NaEun was curious and looked up only to find that the man infront of her was her true love (Myungsoo/L). She didn't say a word. He grabbed her hand and helped her out and he said "You need to get to the nurses office.".. NaEun tried to get up with the help of Myungsoo/L. He couldn't help but notice her sad and painful expression. So to help her out even more Myungsoo/L suggested to give her a piggy back. NaEun said "no" upsettingly but Myungsoo/L insisted and carried her anyway. 

 

                   On their way they were both quiet for a while. But NaEun started the conversation. She asked Myungsoo/L "Why are you helping me?" Myungsoo/L tried to ignore the question but after a few moments he answered "Because.... I know who you are and I want to keep your secret and plus your hurt". NaEun then smiled satisfied by Myungsoo/L's answer to her question. 

 

                    When they got to the nurses office NaEun smiled and thanked Myungsoo/L for the help. Myungsoo/L gave her a cold shoulder and headed for the doo. As soon as he stepped one foot out NaEun remembered the mask and told him to wait. She then handed him the mask and said " I think this belongs to you" she looked at the ground and looked back at Myungsoo/L who just stood there looking at the side. After a few seconds he said "Keep it, you need it more than I do"...... After saying those words he continued to walk out the door. He tried to look back but he left instead. NaEun then again yelled "Thank you oppa! Bye!" 

 

                    As soon as he left NaEun sighed with relief... She survived the awkwardness. She smiled and looked at the mask that Myungsoo/L gave to her. As she looks at the mask she starts to again dream about what could happen to herself and Myungsoo/L