Knowing Who You Are

Could it be you?

            Myungsoo/L found out who she really was... He was amazed that his instincts were right... Myungsoo/L went to school the next day knowing who NaEun was. 

            

            When Myungsoo/L entered the classroomhe immediately saw NaEun sitting by herself. Upon his entering girls started screaming and they gave him gifts.. Myungsoo/L gave them the cold shoulder and continued to walk... He approaced NaEun who is still sitting in her chair alone.. He then said "I know who you really are" and he gave her an evil glare. NaEun had a shocked expression on her face and said to herself "How could he have known? , I even disguised myself" 

 

            She then runs to where Myungsoo/L was seated. She then asked "How did you know?"... "Your eyes" Myungsoo replied. NaEun then said "But then I'm wearing glasses, how is that possible?"..... He didn't reply. NaEun then begged him not to tell anyone her secret. Myungsoo/L then told her that he would not tell anyone about her secret. NaEun said "Thank you" in a greatful voice her face lightened up. 

            

              She was so happy until...... Myungsoo/L said "But...".. NaEun looked back at him with a sad expression. He continued "You must return my mask"..... NaEun was shocked and said "The mask is.....yours?".... "How did you know I have your mask?" He replied and said "Because you were the person I bumped into when I was rushing home after my performance at the club".... "It was you! Ommo! I came to this school to find you. " .... Myungsoo/L with a confused facial expression asked "Why?...  NaEun was speechless and said "Nothing, i was just looking for you to return the mask". "Ohh okay, give it to me when you have the time" Myungsoo/L replied. "Arraso" NaEun said and she walked back to her seat wondering and happy she found her true love.