Ch.1

I'm Tired Of Traveling.

3rd POV.

All of SHINee were sitting in the living room when their manager stopped by.

*DING DONGGGGGGGG* (The doorbell rang) "I got it!!" Key yelled from the kitchen. Key walked to the door and opened it to see SHINee's manager. "Ah Manager-Hyung, come in" Key said with a smile. "Guys, come greet Hyung!"key yelled to the rest of shinee. Once they had said their 'hellos' everyone sat at the dining table. "So..not to be rude Hyung.. but why are you here?" Onew said. "Ah thats right. I came to inform you guys that you will be going to...JAPAN!!!" All of SHINee had just got back from Japan...YESTERDAY, and did NOT want to go back. Everyone sighed in discontent. SHINee's Manager left after a while of discussing tickets, passport info., and when they will be leaving: tomorrow. "Okay, everyone, i guess.. lets pack" Onew said with a angry sigh. "Nae.." Everyone said and went to their rooms . Taemin walked slowly with tears b his eyes. Once Taemin reached his room, he slammed his door.

"I AM ING TIRED OF TRAVELING." TaeMin screamed as he hit the wall of his room . He hit the wall until his hand started showing signs of swelling. He broke down and cried. He cried and sceeched until his throat went dry. "TAEMIN, OH MY GOD" Key said as he ran into TaeMin's room. "Its okay. shhhh" Key said as he got on his kness and dragged taemin into his arms. Key wrapped his arms around the sobbing Taemin and hugged him for what seemed forever until Taemin was shushed and asleep. "Ohh Taemin.. we are ALL tired of traveling.." Key sighed. Key dragged TaeMin to his bed and layed him down gently. "Get some rest yeobo.." Key whispered and kissed TaeMin on the forehead.Key walked out of TaeMin's room with a sigh. "Hey, what was that about?" Onew,Minho,And Jonghyun said in unison. "Dont worry about it.. Hey minho, can you pack for TaeMin?" MinHo agreed to pack for Taemin, and everyone went to goto sleep. Minho packed TaeMin's bag and also, went to bed.