Open Arms

Somewhat Rose again.

           *Play Before reading this*

 

 

                                         Love is the most beautiful, possessive and caring relation in the world. When a person fall in love with someone who seems to be the most beautiful of all, The person who needs to be cared a lot and the person about whom you become so possessive that sometimes you become jealous of your own self. 

 

                     YOU was unaware of this truth up till now but today you came to know the truth of love.

                      You saw him after a long period of 4 years but inspite of your utmost desire you cant come infront of him. He was now a matured man and that university life's Sehun was gone somewhere. properly combed hair reminded me of his funky hairstyle which he change daily, a three piece of suits reminded of the torn jeans he used to wear and the laptop bag taunted that empty college bag he used to carry in the university.

                 Everything has changed apparently but his eyes were some full of love and pain. that night You can't sleep as you were  in the bed but  your mind was somewhere in the past.

 

 

................

"Omma , Omma where are you? I have a really good news for you.. where are you?"you were shouting with joy because you got admission in the modeling agency.

                     your mother came out of the kitchen and kissed you on her forehead and give you a lot of prayers. Everyone was happy but sad too as you had to go to a condo. with everyone's prayers you got her condo and find your new room. your roomates were very loving and you soon get merged with them. 

The real story starts from the first day of college as that day become the first day of your new life. hiding from the seniors       

you reached your class and find a seat for. After sometimes sehun came into the class and sat next to you . at that time they didn't notice each other as they dont know what was the destiny for them.

                      Days passed on , regular study started and the professors elected the CO of the class and divided the class into groups. You and sehun were in the same group, You have to do assignments and practices together. you were very conservative but you were frank with the group members and as a result frankness developed with Sehun also. With the passage of time their friendship turned into liking and they started spending the most of their time together .

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

               Suddenly Sehun left to come to college, You got worried about him and inquired his address from one of his friends. Now the problem was how to go to his house so she asked her friend who was also her roommate. you were going outside the hostel for the first time so you were  bit scared. On reaching Sehun's house, you knocked on the door and it was sehun who opened the door.

                   His eyes were swallowed either due to sleeplessness or crying. He was too suprised to see see you infront of his, He took you inside and told you that his mother was unwell that's why he was not coming to school. Sehun took you to his mother who was really on the death bed. You consoled Sehun and said that Dont worry about the notes, she'll make him aslo.

                 Sehun thanks you for coming and come to the gate with you. After 2 days you come to know that Sehun's mother was already dead, You become unconscious as if you mother was the one who die, Tears rolled down your cheeks and was not completely unaware of your surrounding. She was just thinking about sehun that how you'll console him? How you'll say to him that be patience as he had already lost his father when he was 9.

Again with that friend you went to the funeral of Sehun's mother but didn't talk to him because he was surrounded by his relatives. Everyone was consoling him in their own ways but you didn't know you'll say to him. When all the funeral customs were performed, you were expecting that Sehun will come to college but he didn't so you went to his house. When sehun saw you there his patience loses and he started crying like a baby.

"I, I am all alone now shinyeoung, I have no one now." He was trying to stop his tears. He burried his face behind his hand because he didn't want you to see him crying.

"I am your's, Sehun, Don't say this, I'll be with you." You were trying to console him and with what you say Sehun's heart calm down for a moment.

             You took sehun's promise that he'll come to the college and left. After this, You seemed always with sehun, You treat him like a baby. One day Sehun Invited you to his home, Rabia accepted his invitation and this time also she was alone. Sehun took you to his mother's room and said that,

 

"I dont know what you'll say after hearing me but I know what Im saying,

Shinyeoung,

I want to say,

that, that,

I LOVE YOU." saying this Sehun grabbed you into his arms and it seems that you were waiting for this moment.

 

After sometime you get seperated from each other and both of you were very happy , They have get what they wanted. Now everyone on the college knew that you liked each other, The time keep on going and it was their last year after only two months and it was their last year after only two months they'll be the models. they are very happy but in the last month You become very upset but you didn't tell to sehun anything and then on the last day of college you meet him for the last time and come back home. you changed your contact number because your parents wanted to marry you to their friend's son.

You cried in loneliness. you started your new life. You forgot Sehun and the man that he will marry said that he love someone else so he canceled the wedding. Life was going on, you starteed practising in a Big modeling agency which has chain all over the country but you didnt know to whom this agency belong to and today HE was infront of you, OH SEHUN , the owner of the Company.

 

The morning alarm was snoozing but you were not there to stop it.

"I dont know what you'll say after hearing me but I know what Im saying,

Shinyeoung,

I want to say,

that, that,

I LOVE YOU."

 

              Next Day the Director announced a meeting with all the staff, You were afraid of coming to see Sehun as you didn't know what to say, So you take a leave for one week from the company. Everyone was suprised as you were very punctual and regular. Sehun was suprised because everyone was there except for one person, He wanted to meet that person who didn't come to his order.

             Sehun called from your house for the meeting strictly. You have to come but as you enter the board hall everything stopped, eyes get into eyes, hearts stopped beating, They forgot everything. Sehun want to talk to you but you silently sat on your seat and didn't looked at Sehun but during the whole time you felt his eyes on you. As soon as the meeting ended you quickly went outside to avoid Sehun You quickly went home. Sehun searched for you everywhere, asked everyone but no one knows anything, so he waited for the next day but that night was very painful for him. All the questions suppressed in his heart for many years wanted to be asked.

 

              Next Day he called you in his room, You gathered your courage and went to see him because you know that you can't run away from him now. You entered his room, He was waiting for you standing near his revolving chair.

"May I come in?"

"You don't need to ask me for anything, neither for coming into my life nor for oing away." He wanted to say everything that was in his heart.

"You wanted to meet me, any problem, sir..?" You wanted to be professional so that you can avoid his questions. Your last word hurted sehun a lot , he come near to you and hold you from your shoulder and pull you towards him.

"So.. I am your sir now, we dont have any other relationship, huh?"

"You dont remember anything? Why did you leave me this way without a single word?"

"I love you damn it"

"I love you"

Your feelings which was burried somewhat roses once again and you left yourself in his arms.

"I love you too, Sehun."

'I love you so much, I am sorry for what I have done to you but I was helpless , I can't tell you anything that time.'

Resting in his arms as you told him everything that why did you leave him. Everything was clear now every complaint was washed away with the tears.

A new life was waiting for them with Open Arms.

 

[A/n: Hope you Like it. Leave a Comment :D Thanks]

SHOULD I MAKE A SEQUEL ??