Jieun's sudden disappearance = Key & Luhan's worries

My Baby's (Player) Father

Key waited for hours but Jieun didn’t call him back, he started suspecting that something might had happened to her but he didn’t raise his concern to her parents to avoid making unnecessary worries for her parents.

“Auntie, I should make a move now,” Key said as he walked to the kitchen to inform Mrs Lee.

Mrs Lee who was cooking, stopped and turned to Key, “Aren’t you staying for dinner?”

Key smiled and shook his head, “I’m meeting my friends, I’ll drop Yoogeun a visit again tomorrow.”

Mrs Lee walked Key to the door and thanked him, “Thanks for helping us to coax Yoogeun.”

“It’s alright Auntie,” Key said politely.

When Key realized that he is far enough from Mrs Lee’s house, he took out his phone and tried to call Baekhyun, Baekhyun was playing his game when his phone started ringing, he stopped playing, “Key-hyung?” he mumbled before answering it.

“Hyung?” Baekhyun answered furrowing his brows since Key hardly calls him.

“Is Jieun with you?” Key asked carefully, trying not to raise any unnecessary worries.

“Jieun? Nope, I thought she said that she wants to spend some time with you hyung?” Baekhyun replied with a little sarcasm in his tone.

Key tried to laugh it off, “Ah, is it? That girl, alright then, I’ll call her.”

Baekhyun ended the call frowning, “Why are you frowning?” Luhan asked noticing the frown on his face.

“Key-hyung called to ask for Jieun,” Baekhyun answered but he didn’t think much and he resumes playing his game.

Luhan started suspecting is not right but he didn’t want to cause any misunderstanding, he excused himself, “Guys, I’ll go out to get some drinks first, call me if you need anything.”

Once outside, he whipped out his phone and called Key, “Key-sshi, it’s me, Luhan.”

“Luhan-sshi, what happened?” Key answered sounding casual.

“Jieun… Did something happen?” Luhan asked hoping that he is just thinking too much.

Key was surprised at Luhan’s question, “Meet me at the café,” he said before ending the call.

-

Jieun woke up with a throbbing pain in her head, she slowly opened her eyes and realized that her hands are bound together, she tried to shout for help but it only attracted the attention of her kidnapper.

The door barged open, “Stop shouting, we will let you off eventually,” the kidnapper said squatting down infront of Jieun, he brought out the food for her, “Eat this and don’t try to do anything funny.” He untied her hand.

Before Jieun could eat her food, the kidnapper came in and tied her hand again; he put a blindfold over her eyes, “Where are we going?” Jieun asked but no one answered her.

Jieun was transported to an abandoned warehouse, “How much do you want? Name me a price,” the person asked Jieun who was still blindfolded.

“Who are you?” Jieun asked, her voice trembling with fear, the person doesn’t sound like Baekhyun’s mother.

“You don’t need to know, name me a price for you to leave Baekhyun alone,” the person repeated, sounding impatient.

“Baekhyun is not something that money can buy,” Jieun protested unknown of what will happen after she said it.

The person smacked the table and shouted, “Don’t push your luck! I don’t have time to play with you.”

Jieun was startled by the shouting, “I’m ready, for Baekhyun, I’m willing to risk my life.” Her eyes started welling with tears as memories of Baekhyun and her as well as her happy family with Yoogeun started surfacing.

Her blindfold was taken off revealing her tear-stained face, she looked up and recognized the person as Sunhee’s father, “I won’t hurt you; all I want is you to leave my daughter and Baekhyun alone. Now that she had lost her child, she can’t afford to lose Baekhyun as well, not now.”

“I can’t control him, but I can convince him to not leave Sunhee now,” Jieun said, sobbing hard.

-

Key and Luhan were getting anxious when Key received an unknown call, “Key-oppa,” Jieun answered sounding cheerful.

“Jieun-ah! Where did you go! Did you know that I’m so worried about you, Luhan too, we are so worried!” Key chided Jieun over the phone.

“Oppa, on the phone to loudspeaker,” Jieun requested as Key changed to loudspeaker mode.

“I’m sorry Luhan and Key-oppa, I’m sorry for making you worried but I’m fine, really, I just need some time alone,” Jieun said maintaining her cheerful voice.

“Where are you?” Luhan asked anxiously.

Jieun laughed and replied, “Please don’t tell Baekhyun, I’m really fine alone now. I promised that you guys will be able to see me tomorrow.”

The line then went dead, “Jieun!” Key and Luhan called out repeatly.

“So how?” Luhan looked at Key who shrugged his shoulder.

“Are we really going to keep it from Baekhyun?” Luhan asked frowning.

-

Luhan came back empty-handed, “Hyung, where’s the drinks?” Tao asked after seeing that he didn’t buy anything home.

“Ah! Haha, I- I forgot,” Luhan scratched his head and tried to laugh it off.

Sehun shot up from his seat and whined, “Hyung! No bubble-tea?” he pouted as Luhan apologized repeatly.

“Since we haven’t spent time together, why don’t all of you stay over tonight?” Luhan suggested but he’s actually going according to his plan.

“Oh yeah!” the maknae line rejoiced happily and continued playing with their games.

Suho furrowed his brow and asked, “Is it really alright for us to stay over tonight?”

Kris added, “What about your parents?”

Luhan walked towards them and plopped down beside Xiumin, “My parents won’t be home tonight.”

“I won’t be staying over tonight,” Baekhyun answered focusing on his game.

Luhan widened his eyes and tried to make Baekhyun stay, “Don’t be a party-pooper~,” Chanyeol commented as Baekhyun shot him a glare.

“Baekhyun, everyone is staying over, how can you not join us?” Luhan said sounding upset.

Baekhyun felt a little guilty, “Alright, fine, I’ll stay over.”

Luhan chuckled and rejoiced, “Oh yes!”

-

When Jieun said that she needs time to be alone, she didn’t went anywhere but to return home instead although there are chances that Baekhyun might be waiting for her at home. She opened the door carefully and noticed that the house is pitch-dark. She heaved a sigh of relief to know that Baekhyun isn’t home.

She went to get her clothes to wash up, she looked at herself infront of the mirror, other than her forehead being a little bruised; she’s perfectly well. Jieun rested her hand on the sink, ‘What should I do? What should I do now…?’

Her head hurts from all the thinking, she feels like escaping from the reality. She lies down on the bathtub closing her eyes. ‘Why must things turn out so complicated!’

Jieun’s stomach started rumbling before she had the chance to sleep inside the bathtub, she rubbed her tummy and mumbled, “Ah… I’ve not eaten since breakfast time.”

*********************

Time for a little update~

As much as I wanted to end the story soon but I couldn't really bear to do so.

T____T

Angsty chapter(s) coming soon before fluffy chapter(s) will be posted.

I really likes writing angsty chapter. 

I don't know why too. Weird right?

Btw, have you guys listened to EXO BCD's Paradise?

AWESOME!!! Very awesome.

I call them EXO BCD(Baekhyun, Chen, D.O) instead of EXO Vocal line. HAHA!

Ahhhh~ Cutie pie! My dearest boy!