Forever. Never. Promise

HEAVEN

 

 

"Where you are, I will be there too
Where you go, I will go there too"





"I love you Jaejoong-ah!"
"I love you too Sandara Park!"
"forever?"
"FOREVER."



A sweet smile was planted on her lips as she watch the scene playing on her TV screen. Something she won't ever forget, it's now a wonderful memory. 



I smile for you every day, I pray for you
With thoughts of you, I fall asleep - I open my eyes as I call for you
You protect me by my side and you embrace me
You are my heaven




She got up from the couch, and glanced at the clock on her wall it's already 7pm and she haven't had her dinner yet. She walked to her kitchen and cooked her, no THEIR favorite food; ramen. After cooking she was about to get two bowls but then that's when she realized.

"He's not here." 

A tear almost fell from her eyes but she held it back. She promised him. She promised him she won't cry. She promised him she will always smile for him. 

"Jaejoong-ah! I cooked our favorite food, Ramen! I'm getting better at cooking right?" She said cheerfully 

"but I wish you're here to taste it." her voice fell into a whisper as she said that.



You're my only one way
Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you
You're the only one babe
You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone

Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven 
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven 
If we're together we will never cry never never cry
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven 
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven 
Forever, together - never gonna be alone




She was laughing cheerfully as the man ran after her. "come on and get me JJ!" she kept on running until she noticed that the man she was calling out was nowhere in sight. "Jae? Jae? Jaejoong ah!" she kept on calling him but there was no response, she was about to look for him until she felt a pair of strong arms hugging her from behind. 


" I thought you're gone." she said quietly, almost a whisper. 


"I'm sorry." the guy said as he kissed her hair. 


"I thought you left me, I was so scared." 


"I will never leave you." 


"you won't?"


"Never.


"Promise?" 


"Promise." And that promise was sealed with a kiss. 


Dara woke up from her dream, such a sweet dream. Again, a tear was tempted to fall but she stop it. "Sorry Jae if I keep on forgetting." she said silently.


Her eyes landed on a picture frame on her bedside table. It was a picture of two people who are clearly inlove. The girl was happily smiling at the camera while the guy was contently looking at the girl, love evident on his eyes as a smile find its way on his lips. 

"I miss you."


I breathe in your arms, we kiss in your arms
When I hear your voice, it feels like I'm dreaming
I can tell from your eyes, I can tell about your love
You are my heaven



It was not an ordinary day for her. She was all dolled up as she went down from the stairs. It was that day of the year. 


"I'll finally see you." she said happily as she picked up the flowers on her table and went for the door. 


The bus ride was quiet but she found it comfortable. She took a glance at the shining band on her left hand's ring finger. Memories came flashing to her.


It was their 5th anniversary. Jaejoong asked her to come to this certain restaurant but when she got there, she didn't find any Jaejoong. 

"Ms. Sandara Park?" a waiter asked her. 

"yes?"

"Mr. Kim said he will be late but he reserved a seat for the both of you, please follow me." the waiter politely told her and lead their way. She found it odd that their table was in the center. Jaejoong never liked being the center of attention. But she shrugged it off.



After 30 minutes of waiting, still no Jaejoong appeared. She's pissed, she was about to leave the restaurant but as she was heading for the door, all the lights turned off except for a spotlight that was clearly directed to her. That stopped her from walking away. Right then and there he heard her sing. He was singing Forever Love by her favorite idol group TVXQ. 


As he was singing the song, he slowly walked his way towards her. and by the end of the song he was already in front of her.


♫ Over and over again, I give you
the things you're looking for
Melting away any hesitation and everything,
let us live, together ♫

"Sandara Park will you marry me?" Jaejoong asked her as he kneels on the floor with a diamond ring on his hand. 

She was shocked is an understatement. She can't believe it. 

"y. . .ye. . . .yes. YES!" she said with tears falling from her eyes. 





With that she opened her eyes, it was already her stop. She silently walked towards her destination. 



Heaven - my only person, yes the person who will protect me
Any sadness, any pain - if only I'm with you
I'm not jealous of anyone else - hold my two trembling hands
Because the reason I live is you




She stopped in front of a cherry blossom tree. She silently knelt in front of it and placed the flower in front of her.


"I missed you." that's when her tears started to fall. She tried holding it back but it seems like they have their own mind. 


"I''m sorry if I can't fulfill my promise to you Jae. I'm trying really hard to stop them but I guess they also miss you so much that they don't just listen to me."


"Everyday Jaejoong, I pretend to act like nothing's wrong. Like it's all the same as before but who am I fooling? It's never been the same since you left and it will never be the same. I miss you so much that it kills me. I miss you. I want to be with you again." with that no words were said again . Only the sound of the wind breezing was heard and soft sobs as the girl continuously cries her heart out. 


"I miss you Jaejoong, I know you're already happy wherever you are now. I'm sorry if I can't fulfill my promise to you now but promise I'll try my best to do that. I love you so much Kim Jaejoong."


With that, she slowly stood up and gave the tree a flying kiss. 


"Forever Jaejoong. Forever." 


Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven 
If we're together we will never cry never never cry
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven 
Forever, together - never gonna be alone
Oh, so alone