Your Heart Will Lead You Home.

Your Heart Will Lead You Home

Sunny days and starry nights

And lazy afternoons

You're counting castles in the clouds

And humming little tunes
 

But somehow right before your eyes

The sun light fades away

Everything is different

And everything has changed

 

Since the break up of TVXQ in 2009, Yunho was always uncertain and would often blame himself, stating that it was his poor leadership skills that had caused their group to break up. He became depressed, often locking himself in the room for hours, not consuming anything at all throughout the day. On certain days, he would smoke and drink at the bar, often until he was drunk before crying himself to sleep. The awesome and respectable leader aura was no longer inside him. Waking up every day was a physical and mental torture for him as he would constantly distance himself from everybody.

Even his maknae, Changmin didn't know what to do with the older man. Every day, Changmin would knock on the door of the older man's room, trying to talk and comfort him only to be greeted by the echoes of the knock itself. The leader was in no mood to talk nor was he in the mood to interact with people.

 

" Hyung, you can't be like this. How long more are you going to stay quiet, not eating, and keeping all your pent up feelings to yourself? " Changmin said frustratedly as he knocked onto the door again.

 

Changmin was about to take down the door when he heard a loud thud from inside the room. Worried, he knocked on the door and tried to turn the doorknow only to find it unlock. He was shocked to see Yunho lying down on the floor motionless. He ran to Yunho, shaking him gently.

 

" Hyung.. you alright? Open your eyes! Yahhh! " Changmin literally screamed and he shook Yunho's body gently.

Suddenly, Yunho's phone rang. Changmin took it and saw that it was a call from BoA. He immediately answered the phone, alerting her about Yunho's condition.

" BoA noona, please get here now. Yunho hyung fainted. " Changmin said pleadingly across the phone.

" What? " BoA uttered in shock.

" Hyung fainted.. " Changmin repeated across the phone.

" Place him on the bed. I'll rush there with a doctor. " BoA said before hanging up.

" Pabo.. What did he do now until he passed out? " BoA thought to himself.

 

 

If you feel lost and on your own

And far from home

You're never alone, you know
 

Just think of your friends

The ones who care

They all will be waiting there with love to share

And your heart will lead you home


 

Changmin carried Yunho before gently placing him on the bed. He ed two buttons on Yunho's shirt allowing Yunho to be more comfortable. Soon after, BoA came with a doctor. The doctor rushed into the room to take a look at Yunho. After treating Yunho, he came out of the room shaking his head. Changmin and BoA became really worried after looking at the doctor's facial expression.

 

" Is my hyung alright? " Changmin asked the doctor.

" Is Yunho doing fine? Is he sick? " BoA added.

" He's alright. He just passed out due to fatigue. He's basically really weak now. How long as he not been eating? " the doctor asked.

" He isn't eating? " BoA questioned Changmin. Her face full of terror.

" Emm, well... since the break up? " Changmin replied quietly.

" Please make sure he takes some food or else he's going to pass out again very soon. " the doctor advised Changmin.

Changmin nodded silently. BoA stared at Yunho lying motionless on the bed in the room.  " Pabo! " BoA shouted so loudly that Changmin flinched at her voice.

" N-Noona? " Changmin called in a timid tone.

" What? " BoA replied as she stormed into Yunho room.

" Don't kill Yunho hyung please. He's just depressed. I'm sorry I didn't take care of him well. " Changmin replied looking down.

" It's not your fault. He's old enough to take care of himself. This pabo! " BoA said clearly upset with Yunho.

 

Not long after Yunho began to become conscious. He looked around only to find BoA staring at him with eyes filled with disappointment. He then looked at Changmin. Changmin made hand signals, telling Yunho how much trouble he had cause.

 

" Yah, pabo! " BoA screamed at Yunho.

" BoA.. " Yunho said softly.

" Are you going to continue being like this? " BoA scolded him angrily.

" Being like what? " Yunho asked as he blinked a few times.

" Don't act dumb Yunho. You haven't been eating and you are locking yourself in your room. What is this? You aren't the Yunho I know. The Yunho I know is strong. He never gives up! " BoA said as she tears up.

" B-BoA, d-don't cry. " Yunho said as he sat up slowly.

" Get back up again..! " BoA said wiping her tears.

" I'm sorry.. " Yunho replied.

" That's it. I'm going to get LSM to make you both stand on stage again. You aren't going to just sit here and rot! " BoA replied determined.

" T-That's not n-necessary, BoA.. " Yunho replied.

" Shut up and eat your food. I'm going to make sure you stand on stage again with Changmin! " BoA replied harshly.

 

Funny how a photograph

Can take you back in time

To places and embraces

That you thought you'd left behind


They're trying to remind you

That you're not the only one

That no one is an island

When all is said and done

 

A few months later, it was confirmed. TVXQ was to return with two members, U-Know Yunho and Max Changmin. TVXQ were to perform for the SMTOWN concert with the other SMTown artists. Yunho was nervous but on the other hand he was excited and happy. BoA patted his back gently comforting him. Leeteuk, Donghae and Eunhyuk congratulated him and Changmin for their comeback to the music industry. Although it may not be an official one but at least they were able to stand on stage and be happy with fans once again. Sooyoung and Sunny came giving Yunho hugs and words of encouragement. Yunho smiled as he felt blessed that he had met such wonderful friends. They all felt like a family to him.

 

" Yunho oppa, let's do well tonight okay? " Krystal said before winking at him.

" It's good to have you and Changmin oppa back. " Luna replied as she gave Yunho and Changmin warm hugs.

" Ahhhh... hyung!!!! " Jonghyun said cutely as he came and hugged Yunho and Changmin.

" Ewww, Jonghyun! " Changmin uttered slightly disgusted.

" Sorry, I just miss you both so much! " Jonghyun said cutely.

 

Soon, the performance started. One by one the artists did their performances with perfection. They danced, sang, rapped and had fun with their fans. Yunho felt so touched when he was on stage once again with his fans and the fans of his fellow colleagues. He smiled for the first time in what seems like ages ago. Changmin was happy that his hyung was back to normal. It no longer pained his heart to see Yunho not eating or talking. He was so glad that the both of them had overcome this obstacle in life together. After the performance, all the artists went out for food and drinks at a pre-booked bar.

 

If you feel lost and on your own

And far from home

You're never alone, you know
 

Just think of your friends

The ones who care

They all will be waiting there with love to share

And your heart will lead you home
 

There'll come a day when you're losing your way

And you won't know where you belong

They say that home is where your heart is

So follow your heart know that you can't go wrong

 

 
" Yunho oppa's rap was awesome tonight. " Seohyun commented as she smiled at Yunho.
 
" Agreed! " Taeyeon, Sunny and Jessica stated all at once.

 

" Thanks girls. I wouldn't have done it with you guys. You are my pillar of support. For that, I truly thank all of you. " Yunho replied as he bowed.

" OMG! Don't bow to us oppa, we can't take it. " Taeyeon said before stopping Yunho midway.

" Yeah hyung.. you shouldn't. We can't afford this! " Onew replied clearly in shocked.

" Don't make us feel bad. " Taemin added as he sipped his orange juice.

" But really, I can't thank all of you enough. " Yunho replied looking at them all.

" Hyung, you're great on stage. It's not only us who acknowlegde it. Your fans and our fans too.. We all know you and Changmin are the best. " Kyuhyun replied as he patted Yunho on his back.

" But know this guys, you all will always be a part of my family. SMTown artists are the best always, am I right? " Yunho said as he smiled back to all of them.

" Right! " they all screamed as they continued to party throughout the night.

 

If you feel lost and on your own

And far from home

You're never alone, you know


Just think of your friends

The ones who care

They all will be waiting there with love to share

And your heart will lead you home


If you feel lost and on your own

And far from home

You're never alone, you know


Just think of your friends

The ones who care

They all will be waiting there with love to share

And your heart will lead where you belong I know your heart will lead you home