Beautiful Nightmare Part III - Destruction

New One!!!

New One

Chapter 8

Beautiful Nightmare Part III - Destruction

 

“Guys, we’ll go ahead first.” Thunder said to his friends, IU, Hyemi and Sunggu, before getting his bag and Soonja’s.

“Hyung….” Sunggu started before Thunder and Soonja could leave the practice room. “Are you and Soonja noona dating??” he continued.

“Soonja unnie??” Hyemi also asked the other party.

And the two being asked looked at each other.

“Ah.. Eh…. Are we???” Thunder asked Soonja to which the others were faced palmed because of what they are just hearing and witnessing.

“Wait…. WHAT???? So you guys are still not officially dating?? I mean, come on…. So if we didn’t asked then, you two, would still be not dating or rather , Sanghyun would still not asked Soonja if they are officially dating??” IU burst out.

“Hyung, how can you be like that??”

“That’s right, oppa… Poor Soonja unnie.”

“Yah, don’t be like that to Sanghyun. I don’t also know if we are or not, you know.” Soonja said on defense.

“What?? You too?? *sigh* What a couple you are.” IU remarked in distress.

“Then???? Are you two???” Hyemi didn’t finish her question but they sure got what it means.

“Well, Soonja-shi??” Thunder asked Soonja again and deep inside him is hope that the answer will be in his favor.

“Yes?!!” Soonja answered.

“Then, We are.” Thunder finally answered Sunggu’s first question with all smile and continued “We’ll go ahead now.”

And Thunder and Soonja left the three in the room.

“WOAH! I can’t believe those two!” Sunggu remarked.

“Nehhhh..” Hyemi also exclaimed.

“Me too…. But…. That’s how they are.” IU said with a smile and contentment.

“Well, yeah..” and the other two agreed.

………

“YAH!!!!” IU whacked Thunder’s head out of nowhere.

“YAH!!! What the hell is with you??” Thunder yelled.

“No! What the hell is with you???” IU asked back. “It’s been months since the day you announced that you’re dating but there’s never been an official date happened with the two of you.”

“Aren’t we having our “OFFICIAL” date every now and then when we’re together??” Thunder said, making a point to IU.

“Yeah, right. When you’re coming here together and bringing her home? And when you’re talking to each other for some activities or presentation you have to do together for your evaluation?! What a FANTASTIC date you always have together, huh???” IU said sarcastically.

“Okay, fine. I lost. Happy??” Thunder said in defeat. “So, what do you suggest, then?”

“Just get something for her. Like a ring or whatever. Just make sure that she’ll like your gift. And Just come to this place…” IU said like a machine gun and gives Thunder a piece paper with some instructions “…. By 7PM, okay???”

And Thunder, surprised by how prepared his friend is, just said “Oh-kay.” And smile sweetly.

“Wait, Soonja???” Someone suddenly pop out in Thunder’s mind.

“I’ll take care of it.!”

“Promise?” Thunder was doubtful.

“I said I’ll take care of it, didn’t I??”

“Yes, you did.” Thunder didn’t anything anymore and hugged IU tightly and said. “Saranghae, Chingu.”

“Na do!!!” IU answered backed and tighten their hug for a second and release it so that they could start their “OFFICIAL” date plan for Thunder and Soonja.

 

THUNDER’S P.O.V.

Hmmm…. What should I get? A ring? Aniyo!! It’s not like I’ll propose already. I’m not on that level yet. A bracelet? Not bad, but…. “That one’s better.”

I should get that for her.

“Annyeonghasseyo!” I greeted as soon as I open the door of the store where the necklace I saw will suit Soonja the best were.

“Annyeonghasseyo, Sir. What can we help you with?” one of the staffs asked.

“Oh, I’d like to have a look at that necklace.” I said and pointed my finger on it “the one with the hello kitty pendant.”

“Oh?! Here it is, Sir.” The said and hand the necklace over.

“Kamsahamnida.” I said and look at the necklace with amazement. “I’ll get it.”

I hope she’ll like it. It’s really beautiful.

……….

 

NO ONE’S P.O.V.

IU was looking for something in her bag.

“Oh!!! There it is!!!” she exclaimed the moment she saw her phone and dialed something. “Soonja?”

“Jieun? What’s up?”

“Ah..eh.. can we meet up??”

“Sure! Where?”

“At….. by……”

“Okay, see you then.”

“Neh….

………

 

- At the meeting place -

“Awtsss…. Too early.” Soonja exclaimed the moment she realized that she arrived at the meeting place 30 minutes earlier than the agreed time. “Maybe I should walk around for a bit?!!?”

While she was walking around

“SOONJA-SHI!!!” someone called her name.

But it wasn’t the one she was expecting it to be.

“Hey.” She still greeted back though.

“So…. What happened??” the anonymous guy asked with a grin.

Soonja, getting the hint of his grin answered “I’ll present it to everyone soon.”

“WOAH!!” the guy was taken aback but it was no surprise for him. “That’s Soonja for me.”

“Of course.”

“But, I heard, he’s a hard one, huh?!!”

“Well, I did spend more time to him, but, I have my ways.” Soonja replied with a smirk.

“Is it Sanghyun?? His name??” the guy asked.

“Yeah, Park Sanghyun.”

“Hmm…. Not a bad name for your collection.”

“It’s one of the best, you say.” Soonja said proudly

“Well, yeah… hehe… then, I’ll first. See you with the proof later.”

The guy then leaves and Soonja was left alone again.

“I better go back now, IU might be there by now.” Soonja thought after realizing the time she spends by talking with that guy earlier. And so, she decided to go there now, but before she could move from her spot…..

“What was that???” a familiar voice was heard.

“Ji…..eun??!!”

“I said, WHAT WAS THAT???”

“Everything about you and Sangyun are WHAT?!!!!” IU exclaimed after not getting silence as an answer with her first question.

“FINE!!! Everything was fake, happy?!!” Soonja finally answered but without any guilt on her part. What a y thing to do.

“WHAT???” IU cannot believe what she just heard. “How could you??? Sanghyun loved you.”

“I know.” Soonja said.

“You know??? That’s it?? What the hell are you?? How… Why….. Why are you doing this??” IU asked full of anger, disgust, and hatred.

“It’s the deal.”

“Deal??”

“Duh… a deal… D.E.A.L. for money.”

“SOONJA!!!!” IU was in rage.

“What?” Soonja asked, acting innocent.

“Heol!” IU cannot believe Soonja’s actions. “I’ll tell Sanghyun everything.” She threatened.

“okay…”

“Okay????”

“Yeah, he won’t believe you, anyway.” Soonja reasoned out.

“What are you saying?? Of course, he will…”

“Are you sure?? I’m actually pretty sure that he’s like everyone else that I dated, you know. Like first love never dies?? How pathetic, isn’t it? Specially Sanghyun, I heard he’s a hard one to get but I was able to come into his heart. So, who do you think he’ll believe more?? Huh?” Soonja said with a cocky face.

“Sanghyun will belive me. I’m sure.” IU was confident and so sure or “he’ll at least listen to me. “ maybe not??

And seeing the doubt in IU’s eyes, Soonja tap IU’s shoulder and gesture a fighting sign with a smirk on her face before leaving.

She has a point. She’s the first one that Sanghyun ever love and she really must weigh more than me in his heart. Sanghyun dumping/rejecting girls after girls that shows interests in him but Soonja was accepted instead. What should I do, Sanghyun-ah???

IU was hurt, upset and all but can’t do anything to help her bestfriend.

“I should call him now and tell him everything but how?? He’ll be hurt and will he really believe me?? I hope he will… I can’t let Soonja have her way.”

*ring ring

“Sanghyun? Oedi?” IU asked the moment Thunder answered his phone.

“Mian… I can’t come on time. An accident occurs.” Thunder said over the phone and sounds of cars horns were heard to which made IU worried. “What happened??” She asked.

“Nothing, really. I was just stuck in a traffic jam because a bus and a car bump into one another but nothing big really happened. Luckily…” Thunder explained.

“Really??”

“Neh…” Thunder assured IU. “Soonja???”

“Huh??? That… I called because I have something to tell you.”

“Okay…”

“Sanghyun…… Soonja…”

“Soonja?”

“She…… She…..“ IU struggled to let out what she wants to say but was defeated by her fear. “…..can’t come. She has a prior appointment with her friend and I can’t just tell her to abandon her friend because we have something prepared for her, right?!”

“Is that so?”

“Neh.”

“It’s okay. I don’t think it’s a good time either. Since I was stuck here too. I’ll just do it next time, neh?!”

“Yeah..”

“Then, I’ll hang up for now.”

“Wait…..”

“Yes??”

“Huh? Aniyo…. It’s nothing…. Bye..”

“O-kay… hehe… See you tomorrow.”

“Neh…”

ARGHHHHHHH!!!!! Sanghyun-ah… what should I do??? How will I say it to you the way that you’ll believe me??? Everything that I know about that ?!!! I have to tell you everything. But I’m scared. That you won’t believe me and believe her instead. But I still have to, right? Oh courage, please come to me….

- the next day at the practice room of Juuguurii -

“When is Sanghyun coming??” IU hissed and sighed very deep

“ARGHHHH!!! This is so nerve wrecking. But I have to tell him everything.”

“Jieun?? Wow! You’re earlier than me today, huh?!” IU was startled though she was waiting for Thunder to come already.

“OH. Neh, I’m earlier than you today.” IU somehow lost her track but recovered anyways. “Wait… I have something to tell you.” She then said with all seriousness.

“Oh-kay.” Thunder replied, sensing something in IU’s tone.

“It’s about….. Sss… Soonja. She…..”

“Soonja?? Ahhhh.. Yes… don’t worry about it. I already phoned her. She’ll come by anytime now.” Thunder said and signed IU that he’ll have the date plan she’s been saying to Thunder to do.

“Th-that’s not it. You have to…..”

“Sanghyun…….” Soonja suddenly popped out and called for Thunder in a sweet way.

“Hey, you’re already here??” Thunder said to Soonja sweetly too and Soonja nodded in response and with all smile.

“Let’s go??” Thunder asked Soonja softly.

“Neh, kaja..” Soonja answered and link arms with Thunder.

“Wait….” IU stopped them.

“Jieun…” Thunder called IU softly

“But…”

“Don’t worry. I know.” He then whispered. Like assuring IU that he’ll do good on this date or not?!

And IU can’t do anything anymore but allowed them to go. She doesn’t know what to do anymore about her bestfriend and Soonja, who was once among her close friends but a and a filthy woman now, who also even dare to put her tongue out to her just so she could say that she won over her this time. And that she was right. Thunder would most likely believe her instead of his bestfriend. Just like right now. Thunder didn’t even listen to what she was about to say to him.

………

“HYUNG!!!”

“OPPA!!”

Sunggu and Hyemi called at the same time

“Hey!” Thunder greeted back

“Hey!” IU also greeted timidly and was about to call Thunder for a moment “Sang….” But…

“So, Oppa. What happened to your “OFFICIAL” date yesterday, huh???” Hyemi asked curiously.

“Neh…. Tell us.” Sunggu was just as curious as Hyemi is.

“Ah…Eh.. Okay??!”  Thunder answered to his friends dismay.

“OKAY??!! That’s it?? WOW.. I really can’t believe you sometimes hyung.”

“Nado, oppa. Sometimes, you’re so…. Ughhh… anyways, where’s Soonja unnie?? I thought you’d be together today.”

“She can’t come today.” Thunder said with a bittersweet smile.

“Aw.. that’s too bad.” Sunggu said a bit disappointed.

“Sangyun..” IU finally called. “Can we… Talk??”

“Chigeum?? Can it wait for later??? I have something to do right now. I’m sorry, Jieun.” Thunder said.

“Ani.. it’s fine.. let’s talk later.” IU backed out at the last minutes. She’s already there. She could just blurt it out, you know….. *sigh

“Thank you..”

………

After their day in the practice room.

“Hyung, Jieun.” Sunggu called “We’ll go ahead now” and bid goodbye with Hyemi.

“Neh.” IU then answered.

“Sangyun.” IU called for Thunder the moment their other two friends have gone.

“Neh?” Thunder answered, not looking at IU and just fixing his things.

“Can we talk, now??” IU asked again.

“Jieun.” Thunder said still not facing IU

“Can we do it later??” he refused again.

“Later?? Do you still have something to do??” IU asked a bit agitated now because of Thunder’s refusal twice.

But Thunder didn’t answer

“Sanghyun, it’s about Soonja….” IU finally started but Thunder started to walk out of the room.

But, also, he wasn’t able to as IU stopped him from leaving the room by grabbing his hand really tight.

“Soonja…She’s just…….” IU started to stutter. “faking things with you.”

“She…. She…..” IU is still struggling to explain things out when she noticed Thunder’s reluctant response to what she was saying even though he is supposed to be shock and all.

“Sanghyun??” She called and makes Thunder face her.

And she was shocked instead.

“You??? Do you… know???” she asked Thunder who just have his face smiling a bittersweet one.

“Didn’t I tell you not to worry??” Thunder then said.

“So you mean, at that time, that you already know about it??”

“Neh..” Thunder said with a small amount of tears now in his eyes but, he’s still having his smile on his face though.

“Oh, Sanghyun…” IU said with sadness and tears and hugs her bestfriend really tight.

Thunder hug IU backed and they stayed like that for long.

He needed someone right now and he’s glad that his bestfriend is with him.

And though he’s not showing it that much,

He’s hurt. All of his self is hurting like hell.

……….

“Morning!” Sunggu greeted when he opened the door of their practice room and saw Thunder doing his things in a corner.

Okay. Looks busy and not in the mood. Sunggu thought when he gets nothing from Thunder but he didn’t give up. “Soonja noona??” he asked.

And now, he didn’t fail.

“She won’t come.” Thunder replied, still doing his things.

“OH… okay..” Sunggu said and thought “Maybe that’s why.”

“I’ll do my things now.” He then added and didn’t disturb his hyung anymore.

“MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!” another one came too.

“Morning, Hyemi.” Sunggu greeted back and Hyemi smiled back.

“Sanghyun oppa! Good Morning!” Hyemi greeted again and come close to Thunder.

“Hey!!” Thunder said back reluctantly though he didn’t sense Hyemi’s coming earlier.

“What are you doing so hard??” Hyemi teased when she saw some things Thunder’s doing.

“Nothing!” Thunder just shrugged it off and continues what he was doing.

But Hyemi didn’t stopped talking and continue asking Thunder about everything she can think of…

Then…

“Hey.” Someone came in.

“Oh, Jieun!” Sunggu called when he saw IU came in “Morning!” he greeted.

“Morning.” IU also greeted back and fix her things down.

“Hyemi??” She asked Sunggu.

“There…” Sunggu answered and pointed out his finger to where Hyemi is and continued doing his training.

And IU started walking towards Hyemi.

“Hey!” She called. And the two, Thunder and Hyemi, looked up to her.

“Unnie! You’re here?!! Should we start??” Hyemi asked IU cheerfully.

“Neh. Kaja.” IU answered with a bitter sweet smile. And walked towards the other corner of the room with Hyemi and leave Thunder alone to start their training together.

“So, where should we start?” Hyemi asked IU.

“HUH??? Ah.. eh.. Let’s start with voicing.” IU said a bit out of her mind.

“Unnie!! You’re focus is not on me…. You said you’ll teach me” Hyemi whined.

“Mian… I’ll focus on you now. Hehe… let’s start with voicing??” IU said smiling.

“Neh!!!” Hyemi then said with a wide smile.

“Jieun, focus on your training with Hyemi.. You promised her. So you should focus on her for now. Don’t think about Soonja and Sanghyun right now. Sanghyun wouldn’t want you to be disturbed with your training because of him anyway. Yeah, that’s right. Focus on Hyemi. Focus on her for now and with your training.” IU thought and finally able to focus on her things.

And so, everything that were supposed to happen, happened fine and well. Everything is just normal for the day. Thunder doing his things on his own like composing some songs and all, Sunggu working on his dancing skills and Hyemi and IU training together. Everything is just the norm. Or so it seems?!!!

………

NO ONE’S P.O.V.

Thunder was running in some park and he suddenly slow down for a bit.

He gets something on his pocket and look at it.

It is the necklace in a small box he just bought for Soonja.

“I hope you’ll like it.” Thunder then whispered to his self and smiles up to his ears and started running again.

Thunder was nearing the place that IU said he should come to when he saw some figure he’s familiar with.

He was about to call them when……

“I said what was that?!” he heard IU’s loud and angry voice.

He was confused to what was going on.

“Fine!!! Everything was fake, Happy?!!” He also heard Soonja’s.

“How could you? Sanghyun loved you!!”

After hearing every truth that was hidden, Thunder walks off alone in the sea of strangers lifeless.

………

He was there.

He heard everything.

He knows everything.

And everything falls down in destruction.

........

ANNYEONG YEOROBUN!!!!!

I'M BACKKKKK!!!!!

HAHA... joke..... my laptop is still not with me ..sadly.. T_T

so i just borrowed my sister's pc aeveryone now and then, so, here it is... another chapter.. yeehee.. ^_^

but it would take long again for me to update my next chapter.. coz, i'm just borrowing my sister's pc...

hehe.. that's all..thank you for still supporting my story even though i do not have a consistent update... really thank you very very much...