The Neighbour

Second Male Lead Syndrome

A/n: I will write it in your POV^^ it's like those "you" fics, just i gave you a name? LOL I like naming things and people.

-

"What time is it...." you yawned as you whacked the off button on your alarm clock. Throwing back the covers, you shuffled sleepily down the stairs and plopped down on the chair. Picking up your fork, you picked at the eggs which had been placed infront of you.

"Morning mom~" you greeted while rubbing your eyes sleepily. "Morning, dear" a deep voice which clearly did not belong to your mom responded back greasily.

You sat up, immediately alert, thinking that some ert had snuck into your house. You relaxed immediately when you saw that it was just your next door neighbour and best friend, Byun Baekhyun, who was sitting in the chair opposite yours, chuckling to himself at your cuteness.

"You almost gave me a heart attack!" You complained, smacking him on the arm playfully as you got up to go back to your room to change. 

And you, set my heart racing with the sudden contact.... thought Baekhyun as he watched you walk back to your room. Aish...when am I going to get it into my head that we will always and forever be just friends and nothing more? He sighed to himself as he drummed his fingers on the table top waiting for you to finish getting ready so that you could head to school together.

-

Back in your room, you tapped your chin cutely as you stood infront of your wardrobe wondering what to wear. Your school didn't require uniforms so you were able to choose what you wanted to wear each day. You finally opted for a a cute sweater and shorts like this 

Slinging your bag over your shoulder, you ran downstairs and out the door, grabbing Baekhyun's arm as you left, dragging him along with you.

"Whoa whoa what's the hurry Eunnie!" he panted slightly as you ran as fast as you could, dragging him beside you.

"Hurry! We only have 5 minutes left!" you replied as you stuck out your tongue at him.

"School doesn't start for another 10 minutes!" he argued as he held onto his knit hat with one hand to prevent it from flying away with the wind.

That was technically true. School didn't start for another 10 minutes and actually since your house was near the school, you would always be on time and you could walk there everyday with Baekhyun. 

But today was special. It was the first day back to school and on the first day, the kingkas of the school, BTOB would usually make their entrance 5 minutes before the bell rang, to greet the student body. (cough, adoring fans) BTOB was the school's playboy kingka group. They were known for their flower-boy looks and manly charms which made every girl in the school pine for them.  You were not an exception.

You particularly liked a member of the group called Jung Ilhoon. He had the special trademark number aegyo which made all the nunas squeal. And yet, despite his cute charms, he had a certain playboy air around him. His playboy cool disposition earned him thousands of fangirls who totally fell for the badboy act. 

"Whew! Got here in time..." you beamed at Baekhyun as he walked alongside you. "I still don't see the need for the hurry.." he puffed his cheeks out and blew out the hair in your face, making your face crinkle at the sudden wind. "Oppa~" you glared at him as you fixed your bangs desparately. 

"They're here!" a fangirl shrieked.

"Omo, omo!" You squealed as you followed the horde of fangirls charging towards the school gates.

"And here we go again..." Baekhyun sighed as he leaned against the lockers in the now deserted school hallway.