Taemin shining brightly like a star

Taemin shining like a star in the sky

U looked up to see stars hanging high in the dark skies and it looked pretty.
U always thought that u would watch the stars alone but u never knew that one day u would watch it with him, Lee Taemin, the one and only star shining in ur dark life, brightening it up.
Its a cold day in the lifeless hospital.
U sat at ur sister's bedside, hoping that she would wake up.
She looked like a lifeless doll and u can hardly see her breathing.
The only thing that indicates that she is living is the machine beside her bedside beeping in a unsteady rate.
Ur parents divorced and left u and ur sister.
They had their own families and ur older sister is the only one supporting u.
U were sleeping on the bedside but then suddenly the machine beeped very loudly and it beeped continuously.
U r shocked and u quickly called the doctors.
The doors are shut closed as u waited outside.
U saw the doctor with a sorry face and he said 'I am sorry i did my best to save her...u can go have a last look at her.'
Tears streamed down ur cheeks and u sobbed at her bedside.
Suddenly a handsome looking boy with milky white skin walked in the room and stood beside u, calming u down.
U looked up and u saw him smiling at u and he said 'Dont be sad...ur sister didnt left u, she just became a star hanging in the skies, watching after u...just like my parents.'
Then he shot u a smile.
And thats when u knew him.
U knew that its a lie about ur sister beig a star but u still believed in it.
U trusted Taemin alot as he is ur one and only person u cared in the world.
U turned around to look at Lee Taemin, who is also looking at the stars.
U smiled and kissed his cheeks.
It became flushed in a second.
Then u hugged him tightly and said 'I love u'
Taemin looked at u and he had a cute smile on his face and he kissed ur forehead saying 'I love u too'
Then a shooting star passed while u guys were kissing, indicating ur sister that is watching over u.
U guys giggled and continued to watch the stars.

End~

Omg got this story when i was listening to SNSD's star star star :) its a very sad song but it gave me the inspiration to write this story ^^ hope u'll like it ^^ finished this story at 1.39am phew so tired ><

-JinKi Lee