You're An Idiot

I Like Her , I Love You

I look at them . They look so happy . I clentch my fist and bit my lips as i see her hugging his arms . Hurt , i excuse myself and left the cafeteria . I walk to the ladies , trying to hold back those tears that are threathening to fall .

As i reach the ladies , i run to one of the empty cubicles and lock myself in it . Thats when i lost it . All those hurtful tears slip down my eyes like a waterfall . Suddenly , a knock on the door was heard .

 

"_______-ah . I know its you . Come out ."

 

From the voice , i know its my besfriend , Taeri . I unlock the door and throw myself at her . She my hair and hush me , calming me down .

 

"Omo . What happen ?"

"S-shes ... flirting with him again .."

"That ?"

 

I nod my head as i bury my face on her neck .

 

"Maybe he does like her Taeri-ah .."

"Don't be ridiculous _______ -ah . I know , oppa is never like that . He wouldn't hurt you ."

"But you see it yourself ! He looks so happy with her ."

"You know behind those smiles are nothing compared to the smile he gave you . Maybe he has no choice since that keeps on clinging around him ."

"I don't know ... I need to go talk to him .."

"Bu---"

 

Not listening to another word , i run outside the ladies and seach for him . I search for him in the cafeteria , field , gym .. But he's nowhere to be found . Remembering our place , i run up to the Rooftop Garden . There , i smile looking at his back figure . I was about to take a step forward when a female figure came up to him . I hid behind the walls quickly and eavesdrop their conversation .

 

"Hoya oppa ~ When are you gonna tell her ?"

"I don't know .. I don't wanna lose her .."

"So you wanna lose me ?! Oppa ! You still love her ?"

"I--"

 

I bit my lips as tears stream down my face , wetting my cheeks . I step out from the wall , catching their attention . Hoya's face changes when he saw me , shock written all over him . I walk slowly towards him and hand him the promise ring he bought me on our first date .

 

"Congratulations Lee Ho Won . You got your wish ."

 

I turn around and walk away when a hand grab my wrist . I turn around and face him as i yank his hands away from mine .

 

"No don't go."

"Why not ? Won't you like it if i let you go ? That way you can date her without hurting me ."

"No .. Please listen to me .."

"..."

"Its true .. I like Hana . But i love you ... And i won't ever let you go . Never .."

 

I look him in the eyes , full of sincerity and regrets . Suddenly the '' pull Hoya's arm , making him face her . I frown . But surprisingly , he yank it away . Harshly .

 

"Yah oppa . What is this ? I thought you love me !!"

"Exactly . You thought i love you . But no . I love ________ . She's the only one for me ."

 

She glare at me before stomping off , leaving me and Hoya . We look at each other as we burst out laughing .

 

"Pabo ."

 

I took a step closer to him , hiding my smile .

 

"What did you say ?"

"Lee Ho Won is a pabo !"

"Come here you .."