MEET THE ADMINS

►➶ ► Grandeur Cruise of the Stars Roleplay || formerly Whiterose RP || AT LAST ||

The Captains of
❝Grandeur Cruise of the Stars❞

 

 

 

 

 

Lee Sung Min

The sweet pumpkin of WhiteRose. A funny and childish hyung/oppa who'll nag you until he pisses you off. He's innocent on the outside but it's a different story when you talk to him privately. He's also a sweet friend and a loving man. Last but not the least... don't be deceived by his cute facade because truth is, he is the most byun of all.

 

 

 

 

Yong Jun Hyung

He's known to be the strictest of the five, so if you plan to misbehave then you better think a million times before doing so. He won't let you off the hook easily once you've violated something. But don't worry for despite that, he has a cool and friendly side too; Quite overprotective towards the people he loves and really cares a lot about them. Feel free to approach him if you have some concerns. He doesn't bite so don't be afraid.

 

 

 

 

Cho Kyu Hyun

The one who loves gaming the most. He is also known by the nickname 'EvilKyu' since he likes playing pranks on people. Most of the the time, he seems like the most quiet type but when you get close to him and get to know him more, he can be the talkative type too. He is also the person in charge of WhiteRose's future events and gatherings.

 

 

 

Hwang Mi Young

She's scary when she's angry but she's the most adorable angel when in the mood. She might act like a little kid but she's matured and can understand situations more than anyone. Her eyesmile may trick you and make you fall in love but too bad, this angel's already taken. She is also the person in charge in the cafeteria, so whenever you're hungry, feel free to ask food from this pretty lady.

 

 

 

 

Lee Ji Eun

The youngest of the five and is known as the nation's Little Sister. A kind-hearted person who will always lend her ear to listen to you. She's a jolly person, indeed. She's boring but can be hyper and childish!!  A concerned person to everyone especially to her loved ones. Good dongsaeng, yes she is. You'll seek happiness when you speak with her.