New Year Special

Ace Family Christmas Special with Bonus :D

 

“It’s New Year” a girl simply nodded and hugged the person tightly.

 

“It’s been 9 days since we got together Jessi” the-so-called-Jessi looked up from her comfortable pillow and smiled.

 

“We have 9 thousand million days to go then” a kiss sealed their deal. 9 thousand million days? That’s forever.

 

#

 

“Taeng you can go ahead”

 

“But I don’t wanna leave you!” whined a 10-year-old-looking girl.

 

“But you have to enjoy the New Year!”

 

“IT’S NOT NEW YEAR WITHOUT YOOOUUU~” Taeyeon was near to crying, jumping up and down to show her distress.

 

“But Taengoo you know I’m scared of fireworks”

 

Taeyeon suddenly smiled and held Sunny’s hands “Don’t worry. I’m right here. I’ll protect you.”

 

#

 

“SOOYOUNG! Where are you?! We’re gonna be late!”

 

“I’m right here babe!!!” Hyoyeon turned and saw the frantic running of her girlfriend. Was that a bag in her hand?

 

“What’s all that?”

 

“It’s our gifts from the vacation”

 

Hyoyeon nodded her head. “What that at your back?”

 

Sooyoung scratched her hair and stretched her hand. “I cooked it for you Hyo”

 

Hyoyeon grabbed it and kissed Sooyoungs cheek. “Thank you”

 

#

 

“Yuri-ah! Let’s go!” Yoona grabbed her backpack –cause purses were too much work –filled with snacks and a camera.

 

“I’ll carry your bag for you Yoong” Yoona handed the bag and Yuri wore it with confidence. Yoona simply smiled at the sight.

 

“What?”

 

“You’re perfect”

 

Yuri blushed and chuckled. “Says the goddess. Let’s go?”

 

#

 

The 9 girls met up at a special hill near their old school. Oh yeah, Yonghwa was with them.

 

Tiffany was tearing and Jessica was hugging her. Murmuring words that “Even babies grow up.”

 

Sooyoung was gladly eating the food she made for Hyoyeon. Hyo was spoon feeding her you see.

 

Yoona and Yuri were taking pictures of each other. Some pictures were cute, silly, and yes, scandalous.

 

Sunny was a nervous wreck waiting for the blow of the fireworks.

 

“Stop pacing back and forth shortie! I can’t eat properly”

 

Sooyoung was simply hit with a flying shoe from Taeyeon. “Shut up idiot”

 

Sooyoung was pouting and Hyoyeon left her to console her fellow ‘danshin.’

 

“Hey Sunny, are you okay?” the rest followed Hyoyeon and crouched at the rocking body of Sunny.

 

“Boom…big booms…blood…AAAH!!!!” she jumped to Taeyeon’s arms.

 

“I don’t think it was a good idea bringing her here Tae” Tiffany said rubbing Sunny’s back.

 

“But I want her to enjoy New Year with us” they all nodded sympathetically at Taeyeon. She had good intentions.

 

They all heard a small laugh. It was Jessica’s. She looked at them with a smirk that Tiffany found soooo hot. “You guys always need me to clean up”

 

“What’s that supposed to mean Sica?” Jessica pointed at the sky and the fireworks were starting. No sound, no boom, no nothing. What?

 

“Wow. It so pretty” Sunny stood up, astonished by the no sound but Colorful sky.

 

“How’d you…?” Taeyeon was completely flabbergasted.

 

“State of the art no sound fireworks.” Jessica bragged. (a/n: Let’s pretend it exist okay? It’s 2013 anyways).

 

“Your amazing Jessi” Tiffany kissed Jessica then and there. Heaven on earth as they call it.

 

Taeyeon back hugged Sunny as they watched the colorful sky. “Do you like it?”

 

Sunny nodded, turned her body and circled Taeyeon’s neck with her hands. “I love it. Thank you”

 

“Jessica did it.” Taeyeon said bitterly.

 

Sunny laughed. “Not that. But thank you for convincing me to come”

 

Taeyeon smiled. “No problem. Do I get a reward for that?” they both laughed and shared a kiss.

 

Sooyoung held Hyoyeon’s hand as they watched the kissing couple. “Do I get a reward for cooking you something?”

 

“You could have, except for the fact that you made Sunny cry”

 

“Bu-but” Sooyoung was VERY close to crying. Talk about being whipped.

 

“I’m kidding” she gave Sooyoung a peck. “Apologize” Hyoyeon said sternly and Sooyoung nodded. And like the other 2 couples, they kissed.

 

Yuri looked at Yoona expectantly. Without warning, Yoona lunged at Yuri and tackled her to the ground. “What are you looking at Yul?”

 

Yuri laughed nervously. “A kiss?”

 

“Your wish is my command” Yoona whispered and they kissed too.

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun sat beside the couples awkwardly. Yonghwa looked at Seohyun but Seohyun said one thing.

 

“No”

 

 


Happy with the Special? It's short I know T.T Buuuut it's pretty fun right? Plus, I made this in the last minute. I'm too lazy.

 

GAAAH! GG WILL SOON BE BACK! I'M GONNA BE A NERVOUS WRECK WAITING FOR IT LOOL. Enjoy your New Year with the people you love.

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY. ps: I'll be posting a new story soon, support it?