Christmas Tree

Ace Family Christmas Special with Bonus :D

 

Christmas Tree

“SUNNY! CAREFUL!” Taeyeon caught the falling girl in her arms.

 

They were decorating for the party tomorrow. Actually, Sunny was supposed to do it, Taeyeon volunteered to help.

 

Sunny was laughing as she was caught bridal style in Taeyeon’s arms. Adventure is adventure right?

 

“Gosh, I told you to ask somebody to do that” Taeyeon said as she helped the girl to stand.

 

“Then where’s the Christmas Spirit in that?” Sunny replied.

 

They stood next to each and eyed the glistening-with-ornaments Christmas tree.

 

“I think we over did it with the pink balls.”

 

#

 

“TAENGOO! Did you find the lights yet?” Sunny shouted from below.

 

“NOT YET!” Taeyeon scanned the attic. There was a lot of stuff in here. Typical rich family huh?

 

She opened a box labeled ‘CHRISTMAS THINGYS.’ It was obviously written by a 5-year-old since the label was in crayon.

 

Inside were childhood pictures of Sunny during Christmas. The 1st picture was Sunny and her 2 sisters.

 

“Adorable”

 

The next few pictures were solo shots of Sunny. She set aside the pictures and opened the album beneath it. The pictures were still about Christmas but the last page was empty and a note was stuck to it.

 

‘Saved place for a special Christmas with Taengoo’

 

Taeyeon blushed madly. Sunny was waiting for a special Christmas with her?

 

She stood up abruptly. “Okay Taeyeon. Don’t mess this up. Operation make Sunny happy begins. FIGHTING!”

 

#

 

“I wonder what’s taking Taeyeon so long” Sunny shrugged the worry off and happily looked at the decorations on the tree. The missing touch was different Christmas lights and they were 1 step away from it.

 

“I GOT IT BUUNNNNYYYY!!!” Taeyeon bounced all the way down the stairs. Sunny laughed at the scene. And she was the bunny here?

 

“Thanks Taeng” Taeyeon grinned.

 

They walked towards the giant tree and Sunny began to climb the ladder.

 

“I’ll do it for you Bunny”

 

“It’s fine Taeng. Don’t peek” Taeyeon held her head down. Yes, a blush was there.

 

Sunny started circling the tree with lights one step down every few seconds until she reached the bottom.

 

“Finish.”

 

Taeyeon walked towards the electric socket and plugged the cord in. Sunny excitedly the switch but nothing happened.

 

“What’s wrong with the lights?”

 

“It’s probably old” Sunny frowned.

 

“We should hurry then! Store closes at 3!”

 

#

 

“SUNNY RUUUN!”

 

Something was wrong with Taeyeon today Sunny concluded. She was extra bouncy, extra happy, and extra dorky.

 

“WAIT FOR ME!”

 

They reached the store 15 minutes before closing time.

 

“I’d hurry if I were the two of you” an employee exclaimed and they did as told. They ran inside.

 

#

 

“Multi colored? One color? Changing colors every few seconds? TAEYEON WHICH ONE?!” Sunny read every box of every Christmas light there is.

 

“Attention shoppers, we will be closing after 5 minutes. Please proceed to the checkout area”

 

“TAEYEON!”

 

“I bought one already! Let’s go!” Taeyeon held a bad over her head near the cashier area. Sunny sighed –a relief sigh –and walked towards Taeyeon. Wait. When did she buy that?

 

#

 

“What kind did you buy Taeng?”

 

“Secret” Taeyeon teased.

 

“I WANNA SEE!”

 

“You’ll see it later” they kept walking down the cold street.

 

Taeyeon’s ungloved hand was freezing. She gave her other one to Sunny so they were a glove short each. She noticed that her right hand and Sunny’s left hand were the ones ungloved and her genius/byun/romantic mind worked. She reached out for Sunny’s hand and intertwined it. She held it and put it inside her coat pocket.

 

Sunny was shocked yet happy. “Thanks”

 

Taeyeon grinned her dorky grin. “Anything to make your Christmas special”

 

#

 

They finally arrived at the house and Sunny ran to the tree immediately, Taeyeon’s chosen lights in hand. She opened the bag excitedly and loved the lights.

 

“Are these customized Taeyeon?”

 

“No. I’m just lucky they have it. Weird huh?” they both eyed the extra ordinary Christmas lights.

 

The lights were shaped into different shapes. Part were the letters: T J S T H Y S Y S. and the rest were the number 9. It seemed like this light was made for them.

 

“Let’s hang it?”

 

#

 

Sunny used the ladder to climb up again, she circled the tree until she reached the bottom. Taeyeon nervously plugged the cord. What if this thing didn’t work? What if she failed Sunny?

 

Sunny the switch. She closed her eyes and began walking back. She felt Taeyeon’s hand in hers and she opened her eyes and she was shocked beyond belief.

 

The tree was amazing. It was like gazing into a pink ocean with their initials on it.

 

“It’s beautiful” she whispered

 

“Just like you” Taeyeon said.

 

They looked at each other and saw love in their eyes. Taeyeon leaned closer. Sunny did the same. They were inches apart, centimeters and finally, their lips met. It was amazing. Sweet, soft, perfect.

 

No words can describe their first kiss. Now, they were with someone. Even Seohyun. Nothing is void, everything is complete.

 


TOTALLY LATE! Cause of my talkative parents talking to another family for 7 hours. GOOOOSH. 7-2. WHO DOES THAT?!

 

ANYWAYS! I forgive everyone :D Thanks for commenting. HAHA. I should threaten you guys more. Lool. More words for my fave couple :D

 

Next Chapters the last! ENJOY! COMMENT K?