Just a coincidence?

The Secret of My Boyfriend

Seomi's POV:

The next day I woke up late again. I looked at the time as it was already really late. I had already missed the first two classes. "Aishh, why always me?" I pouted while pulling my own hair until it was hurting my head. I sighed and tried to be fast so I would still be in time for the third class or at least for the fourth one. 

Once at school, I sighed as I skipped my breakfast and didn't bring any lunch or money with me. The fourth class could start any minute. I sat down on my seat when the bell rang and got back my grade for biology. I sighed as I saw how terrible I did. I would probably get another long boring talk with my mom about that I should study instead of wasting my time at gaming and talking about cute boys who I don't even know in real. Can't a girl just dream? I sighed and fell asleep until the bell rang. "Finally breaaaaak! Foood!" I yelled happy. Some girls gave me a weird glare to be quiet as I said it a bit too loud. I packed my books as Eunji and Yumin walked towards me. "Yo~ sleepy head! You missed a lot today." Eunji laughed. I just pouted and walked towards the canteen with them. I sat down at our usual spot. "Not gonna eat?" Yumin asked. I shook my head as my stomach was making weird noises. I felt a warm hand in my neck as I saw Eunji and yumin getting nervous and gulping. I had frozen for a second. "Hungry?" A calm gently voice whispered in my ear. I turned around and was shocked to see who it was. "Jung...Ki...Kiyoung..." I stuttered a bit. He smiled gently and then sat down on the spot Yumin mostly sat. Yumin pouted but ignored it as she knew she couldn't just argue with him. Jung Kiyoung... The Kingka of the school was lunching with us!? I looked around as all eyes were focused on our table. I felt a bit uncomfortable. I looked at Kiyoung who tried signaling something. I didn't get what he meant and he noticed. "Aish, eat this!" He said a bit annoyed as I didn't get it and shoved his plate to me. I looked at him and gestured if it was really okay. "It's okay, just eat~" He said playfully. "Thank you..." I said a bit shy and he chuckled. I started eating... Well more attacking the food. "Doesn't this girl know any manners!?" Kiyoung asked looked at Eunji and Yumin. "I don't think so..." Eunji replied shy. "yah! Why are you all so shy!?" He pouted with a bit of anger in his voice. I calmed down with eating as I knew this guy could save but also ruin my life wherever I would go. High School, University and even when needing a job. This guy was that mighty and aside from that really good looking which is why he is the kingka of the school. The bell rang again as it was already time for our fifth and sixth class which was PI and also our last class. 

After PI was done I rushed home, not waiting for Yumin and Eunji and started my computer to game again. I looked at my inbox which had a friend request of the guy who helped me yesterday. I didn't hesitate and clicked on accept. A green dot appeared on my screen. "He's online!?" I said out loud. Didn't he have school? I wondered as I knew our school was the only school finishing so early since we only had one vacation. Could it be he was from the same school!? I started a chat with him asking which school he was going. I was surprised with the reply. "I'm currently having class at home, once I'll tell you the reason but I can't yet."  It was like he read my mind since I would directly ask why. "Ow okay... I'm currently stuck at lvl 15... Can you help me again? TT" I asked him. It took some time before he replied so I guessed he didn't want to and entered the dungeon alone getting beaten before I could even kill 1 monster. I got suspended out of the dungeon for 5 minutes and was left out bored. This game had a mean rule; you wouldn't get any EXP of monsters that were one level lower than you and dungeons were always one level higher than the map you were in so once being dungeon level, you couldn't train unless you would succeed the dungeon though if you fail 5 times in a row you'll get a 5 minute block. If you fail once after that you would have a 10 minutes block and that would continue until you would be able to succeed. 

When the time block had expired I was just about to enter until I got a party invitation from KJ. "Annyeong~" He wrote and I replied the same back. "Sorry for being so late, had to deal with some stuff :P" I was relieved when he said that since I really thought I was annoying him. "So you'll help me?" I asked to be sure. He replied he would and came to where I was. I was shocked when I saw his level. "64!?!?" I shouted a bit too loud as my mom came in telling me to be quiet. Before she slammed the door she took a look at my screen. She didn't like it when I was gaming because of my grades. "Yah! Park Seomin! If you don't go study I'll cut off the internet for a month you hear me!?" She said while slamming the door. "Aishhh, I don't want to..." I said to myself while getting a bit depressed. Without me doing anything we finished the dungeon quick.

I gamed the whole evening long and only took a break for dinner. Every time my mom came to check on me I closed the gaming screen and pretended to be studying. It was really fun talking to JK but I wondered what his real name was since I didn't really like his gaming name. "Btw, what is your real name??? I'm Park Seomin~" I asked. I didn't got a quick reply as he normally would reply instantly. Was he away again? "Kim Jonghyun..." He then replied. I then got a bit spastic as it was the same name as my ultimate bias~ "Omo really!? So funny! You have the same name as my bias haha~" I replied back. "What a coincidence~" I got a bit annoyed with the short reply he gave. 

 

________

Sorry for not updating in so long >< 
Promise to be updating more~ ^^