Love U More: Chapter 2

Love U More

Love U More [Part 2]

Title: Love U More [Part 2]
Pairing:
Hyuna/Hara, broken!Hara/Gyuri, implied!Hara/Rain & implied!Rain/Hyori.
Rating:
G
Summary: Hara knows how to sing, dance, hug and even kiss.
Length: 350~ words

Hara knows how to sing, dance, hug and even kiss. You can tell by the way she pulls Gyuri to the next closest closet and plants hungry kisses everywhere she can.

But those kisses aren’t for Gyuri… or at least, Hara wishes they weren’t.

She also knows how to fall in love, she knows how to show it and she knows how to give it. Look at her and Rain, chemistry sparks were strewn everywhere, much to Hyori’s dismay.

She shows her love and throws her heart away.

Only for it to be returned to her, painfully and obviously.

Because she knows how short life is. She doesn’t care what the others think. Just look at her random /exit dances on Invincible Youth.

She doesn’t care and yet, she finds herself obeying the pelvic-ing 4Minute member and she confronts the skip her heart makes whenever they touch. Usually she would let it pass, let it develop into something she can live with.

But it doesn’t pass and her love for Hyuna develops every time she lays her eyes on the younger girl. Yet, she leaves it.

When Hara yells at Shinyoung for eating Pureum’s food and eats the piece than Hyuna gives her, that’s the moment she knows, she just knows.

That Hyuna isn’t the broken love with Gyuri or the sparks flying with Rain. She’s just another girl that she enjoys seeing every day and enjoys looking at.

At least, that’s what she likes to tell herself.

Even though Hara knows that she grew up like a fool. The complete definition of dense (her immature jokes can be smart though) and yet, people love her for that.

Hara knows that all Hyuna is just another crush.

Hara’s heart says otherwise, but she just doesn’t want to be wrong. She doesn’t Hyuna to be another Gyuri.

It scares her, more than The Grudge does. Not that she’d even admit it though.

She leaves it there, untouched with an eternally burning flame. She’d much rather than it stays burning delicately instead of it being extinguished. She likes being in love, it gives her a purpose.

Hara thinks that the flame can’t be stronger. She’s too in love.

And wants to leave it that way for her own happiness, she looks forward to unrequited love that she doesn’t even see the flickers of lust in Hyuna’s eyes when she looks at her.

--






A/N: I reckon the other one was way better.