The Princess of Macedonia

Perfectly Imperfect (On Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Princess, are you going to—”

Princess Jessica quickly covered the servant’s mouth.  Not wanting to get caught by the guards in the castle, she pulled her in the room and locked the door.  As she removed her hands on her, she began to breathe normally.

“—sneak out?” Taeyeon continued, stating the fact.

Because she was suffocated in her room, Jessica always planned to get away here—a plan that was never executed.  The King and Queen of Macedonia—her parents—forbade her to go out.  She wears a mask that covers half her face whenever she meets other people.  (Other: neither a part of her family except Taeyeon, her loyal servant.)

All her actions are guarded since she’s the heiress.  A powerless princess who is raised from a family of great water wielders.  She didn’t seem to inherit such ability.  And this was kept a secret from everyone in the four kingdoms—Macedonia (water), Prishtina (fire), Skyesha (air) and Kalifa (earth). 

“Just cover for me, Taeng,” she almost begged her.

“But your highness, if the king finds out we’ll be in big trouble.”

“What is she planning to do again?”  Her cousin—Prince Junmyeon entered without even knocking.  He looked at her with his arched brows.  “Your clumsiness will get you into trouble.” 

In fact, she was a walking disaster.  She was born crappy and clumsy and that it can’t be undone.  “I’ve always been careful.  It’s just that—I’m unlucky…unfortunately.  Please, Junmyeon-ah.”  If batting eyelashes would do the trick, she’d do it.  She’d do everything to get out of this place.  I wanted to breathe some fresh air.  “Come on guys.  I’ll return before the sun sets.”

“No.  You’re not going anywhere out of the palace.  Stay in the library instead.”

 

 

 

Jessica quietly walked to the library, sulking.  The place has been a part of her growth.  Because of her disability, she was home-schooled unlike her cousins and other kids who were able to go to the University of Magic.  She was so envious of them.

She was tired of the scent of these centuries-old books and parchments.  Oh how she wis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter