A New Day

How The Dragon Claimed His Panda.

 

*I’m so curious yeaaah~!*

“HOLYMOTHEROFBUDDAH!!!” Tao shrieks and flails around some searching for the off button on his alarm clock. Unfortunately it ended up being farther than he had originally expected and he fell to the floor with a thud. Tao groaned and picked himself up off the floor and dragged his half conscious body to the bathroom to wash up and prepare for his first day at his new school.

Tao splashed his face with some water and stared at his reflection in the mirror, *oh holy pandas, please let them like me…* Tao thought to himself as he continued brushing his teeth and heads to his closest to grab his new uniform to change. Tao was never the best at making friends. Not only was he gifted with black rimmed serial killer eyes but he was also lucky enough to be born as timid as a newborn deer. *Oh gosh I’m so nervous* Tao thought as he meticulously styled his hair with his lucky hairbrush, selected his favorite Gucci handbag (His MANbag) and headed downstairs to grab some breakfast. 

“Oh! Taobaby are you ready for breakfast? I made your favorite happy face pancakes!” Tao’s mother asked as she set down a piping hot plate of pancakes on the table. Tao squealed in happiness and raced to the kitchen table and dug into his happy breakfast. “Thanks mom~” he managed through bites of pancake. She just chuckled and ruffled his hair, “You’re welcome Taobaby, I hope with this your day will start off well and you make lots of new, good looking friends!”Tao polished off the rest of his pancakes and looked up at his mom with crumbs all around his mouth. “Thanks mom~! I’ll be going now!” he called and got up to make his way to school.  

Tao began to speed walk his way down the relatively unfamiliar streets. He really didn’t want to be late to class on his first day of school and risk being flayed alive by his new teacher. Tao passed a number of cute shops and boutiques and promised himself he’d visit on his way back before finally reaching his new school. Taking one big breath he stared anxiously at the large building looming before him and stepped through the gates of his brand new school. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so excited for this story <3

I love Taoris XDD
I WILL FINISH THIS!! :D