Typical Day

When The Billion Won Girl Falls In Love

It was 8 in the morning and you were woken up by a call that only connects through your parents phone in their room, the security and your personal butler, whom you call Mr. Jang.

Your eyes opened halfway, then squinted at the ringing phone on the bed side table. You groaned at the thought that you had to go through another boring day at school, dealing with hypocrites who only cared about their status and looks.

You ignored the ringing phone and grabbed your blanket over your head and went back to sleep. A minute after the phone stopped ringing, it rang again. You groaned and even yelled at the innocent phone to shut up. It kept ringing and ringing and was getting frustrated at your persistent butler.

It was a damn friday and you were too lazy to get up, you wanted to spend the day at home and just relax, but knowing your butler, he would never let you do that unless you were sick. You groaned yet again and threw the pillow you were hugging at the phone. The golden antique phone, that cost millions of won, fell off the table.

When it hit the soft carpet floor, the handset came off and you could hear your butler through it.

"Hello Milady. Good Morning to you, I hope you had a good nights sleep." said Mr. Jang over the phone who you could hear well despite the fact that you werent holding the handset over your ears.

"Go away Mr. Jang.." you mumbly replied, because your face was buried on your pillow in the attempt to fall asleep once again.

"I'm sorry, but I can not do that. It is 8:13 a.m right now miss and it is a school day. Please do get up and get ready for school. I will be coming up to your room shortly with your breakfast. Let me know if you need anything else..."

"I need something.."

"Yes? what is it, Milady?"

"I need you to go away and let me sleep." you said bluntly.

"Milady, I am aware that it is friday and that you probably just want to stay home, but you are my responsibility, which means I have to make sure you go to school properly."

"UUUGGGHHHHH... JUST LET ME GET SOME DAMN REST FOR ONE DAY WITHOUT DEALING WITH CRAP !!"

"I truly am sorry, Milady. I do wish I can let you stay home. I'll be seeing you in 30 minutes."

Mr. Jang hunged up and you glared the the unseen phone. You groaned and admitted defeat. Although Mr. Jang was strict, he was the closest thing to a parent to you, since you were practically raised and brought up by him ever since your birth, due to your parents lack of attendance because of work. You respected and loved him, but even though you're already in your late teens, you still had that hint of rebellious attitude.

You rolled on your King sized bed and chanted ' I hate school '.

After you grew tired, you slowly sat up and blinked a few times before your mobile phone sang "Love Light" by CNblue as your ringtone. You recognized who was calling and quickly snatched your phone from the table beside your bed.

"Yonghwa- oppa!?" you answered your phone excitedly.

"omo.. seems like the princess is awake, did you sleep well?" Yonghwa asked over the phone.

"ye.. did you oppa?"

"well.. I only had 4 hours of sleep due to work, but since I got to hear my princess' voice, I feel energetic and awake." he said with a slight laugh at the end.

You blushed at what he said and even smiled from ear to ear. He could make you smile no matter how bad your day is going.. Well at this time..starting. Jung Yonghwa is your childhood friend and has always been the one who protected you from all the people who treated you badly. You both are really close to each other and knew each other very well. It was like you guys were siblings but born from different families. Despite being an idol, he always makes the time to spend time with you, even though he's tired and deserved to rest from working so much.

You're friends with the rest of the CNblue members, but not that close.

He asked you what you were gonna be doing after school and replied that you didn't have anything planned since it's a friday. He said that he would be picking you up right after school to hang out for a bit since it's been so long. He also reminded you that you should let Mr. Jang know so that he could tell your chauffer that he doesn't have to pick you up after school.

"arasso? see you then, my princess." Yonghwa said.

"mm. *you nodded even though you were only talking to him through the phone* I got it, oppa... see you soon !!" I replied.

You both said your byes and hunged up.

Suddenly, the day that you thought would be boring suddenly became better, since there's something to feel excited about and to look  forward for. You squealed and jumped off your bed and skipped to your bathroom that was connected to your bedroom.

You washed up and got in your uniform.  After you got dressed, you went to your make- up table and brushed your hair thoroughly. You stared at your reflection for a bit trying to decide what kind of hairstyle you wanted to do with your hair, but ended up leaving it be to its natural state. Your natural hair is wavy, but it doesn't look messy. Although you like it better straightened or properly curled. After finishing putting your make- up on that only consisted of patting some powder, eyeliner, and a pink lipstick, Mr. Jang came knocking in, with a trolley tray with your breakfast on it.

"ah.. Good, you are all dressed for school. Looking beautiful as always, Milady" Mr. Jang said as he set the trolley beside the table by the window.

You pouted and crossed your arms.

Mr. Jang chuckled and motioned for you to come and eat your breakfast by pulling the chair out, pointed towards the table with his hands straight and palm up and his other free hand behind his back.

You went to sit down at the table waited for him to pour your tea, like always before you eat your meal. As he was pouring the tea on the tea cup, you told him about your plans with Yonghwa and he agreed to let you go since you didn't have any lessons scheduled for that day.

" But Milady.. You're uncle is coming to visit you for dinner tonight, so it would be wise to come home before then."

"Uncle?.. Wae?"

" He did not say"

" okay.. But can I have oppa over for dinner?"

" Most certainly milady"

 After breakfast, you went downstairs to find your white mercedes benz car waiting for you. Your chauffer opened the door and you went inside with a sigh.

When you arrived at your school, you didn't bother to wait for your chauffer to open the door for you and did it yourself. When he arrived beside you, he just simply bowed and greeted "have a nice day at school, Milady". You sighed again and walked inside your school.

You were greeted by students from every grade, teachers, and other staffs on your way to your class room, you just simply bowed your head slightly. Entering the room, you received more greetings from your class mates and did the same greeting to them like everybody else. As you sat down, your best friend Lee Min arrived just on time. She's the youngest daughter of your parents business colleague. You guys met during middle school and has been stuck with each other since then.

" Yah, Eun.. I heard your uncles introducing a new group sometime this month"

"Jinjja?... I never heard anything from him"

"Oh... Ok, but hey speaking of this month, hows the birthday party preparations going?" She asked.

"aish.. My parents knows I don't like parties but they keep insisting on it. What's the point of giving me a birthday party, when they wouldn't even be there"

"aigoo.. My chingu." She said while she pulled me in for a hug.

"what do you say we go to that ramen shop you like after school today?" She asked with a big smile on her face.

" Mian Min.. I already have plans with oppa.." 

"Aish.. That Jung Yonghwa, stealing my best friend from me again.. FINE!!"

 I giggled. " I promise I'll go with you to that cafe you've been dying to go to on saturday! Promise!"

" JINJJA?! Omo... I love you Eun! Thats a promise okay? Okay?" She said jumping up and down.

Just on cue, your teacher advisor arrived and all of the students scrambled to get to their designated seats.

As the second bell rang, signaling that classes have started...

Your day moved on just like another typical day.


Oh hey whats up guys? (x this zelo crazed author is back with the first chapter..i hope you like it!! 

Happy new year and Happy reading

much love, 

JM